How can we get Somali-Americans to support President Trump?

How can we get Somali-Americans to support President Trump?

That's pretty based

she's fundamentally sound. two steps off the drible drive and with the left. not many can do that

It's a guy

Fucking Bobby Knight over here

No fuck off. Go back to r/thedonald

Bribe them with gibs its the only thing they respond to

Nice travel

Except it's not. Traveling requires 3 steps.

We dont.

We deport them.

They already fucked my state of Minnesota.

They dont even take showers.

You can smell the mosque from a mile away.

>Somali-Americans

NO SUCH THING!

They are just somali jerk offs living here, they are not Americans and will never be Americans.

make them not exist anymore

She's probably left handed. Also basketball isn't hard, unless you're a total goober. They weren't even defending either.

Fag

Anglo-Americans are just Anglos who happen to live in America.

The country you formed is CIVIC, deal with it. You have no real basis for ethnicism hence why you cling to the vague concept of whiteness and can't comprehend why a German and a Pole are different.

Reeeeeee
Stop sending them to nd too.

>Anglo-Americans are just Anglos who happen to live in America.

That is simply untrue regardless of how you FEEL.

I don't care if they support him. All that matters is whether they decide to leave peacefully or not. Either way, they're leaving. Fucking filth.

Your nation is founded on civic principles, they're constitutionally enshrined. Whatever thoughts and feelings your forefathers had about race and ethnicity are made redundant, unfortunately.

>Somali-Americans

>Somali
>American

Pick one and only one

I am just stating a simple fact and you are trying to bend and twist it into something else.

Just fuck off, what is wrong with you?

By killing all Somalians. They vote against him.

nobody laughed at ur shitty joke faggot. kek

Time passes, why do you fucks refuse to acknowledge this?

>simple fact
>can't even support it
I just get sick of Americans acting like they have a leg to stand when it comes to the issue. Any basis you have for ethnicism is based in European heritage, not your own nation, and in a shrinking number of the population.

Maybe you should have thought a little harder about what 'muh freedom' entailed.

I laughed at his joke desu senpai

>not your own nation

Look faggot it does not matter if you think the USA is legitimate or not, it is.

Absolutely ha-slam

Traveled. I thought nignogs were supposed to be good at sports.

I'm not even arguing from the perspective of that roach that the native 'americans' have claim to the nation above you, that's nonsense. I just despise the entire political philosophy that underpins your nation and everything that's become of it, and seeped in to every other culture. The harm it's done is arguably as great as communism, it just distracts people far more effectively from said harm.

deport them all

Somalians are absolute scum, they're all inbred smelly cunts

Trust me, I live in west London.

Why would you say that about your fellow Brits?

Are you sure you're not just confusing them with the rest of the west Londoners?

>somali-American
that's an oxymoron, mate