Reminder that a diet high in animal fats is traditional for northern Europeans...

Reminder that a diet high in animal fats is traditional for northern Europeans. If you study the traditional diets of European peoples you will find they were full of butters, cheeses, creams, fatty cuts of meat.

Researchers believe eating high fat animal foods is what allowed humans to evolve such large brains.

Reminder that low fat nutritional advice is a plot by Jewish doctors to keep whites malnourished, underfed, ill, obese, acne-ridden, infertile, full of degenerative diseases etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-the-natural-human-diet/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_cuisine
okicent.org/docs/anyas_cr_diet_2007_1114_434s.pdf
tendergrassfedmeat.com/2011/03/01/eat-fat-live-long—the-real-food-of-okinawa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawan_cuisine
healthaliciousness.com/articles/food-sources-of-iron.php
healthaliciousness.com/articles/zinc.php
healthaliciousness.com/articles/food-sources-of-vitamin-A.php
philmaffetone.com/vitamin-a-and-the-beta-carotene-myth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>muh keto

>fatty cuts of meat.

Only poorfags.

Keto does work for quick weight loss.

Some people swear by it for other things. Your diet should be well balanced and without a lot of sugar to start with.

Lean cuts of meat are horrible tasteless pieces of rubber that need to be drowned in seasonings and sauces to be edible.

The fact is that fat makes meat flavorful. Hence why ribs are universally regarded as some of the best cuts of meat.

Even filet-steak - probably the least fat part - is speckled with fat. Maybe not in HueHue-land where the cattle is skin and bones since you are not even able to feed a cow. That is btw the reason Proto-Europeans started to keep cattle, BECAUSE THEY FEED THEMSELVES MOST OF THE TIME as long as you take them to a field of grass and herbs.

It shouldn't have sugar in it at all tb.h

But what do you consider a "well balanced" diet? I ask that on /ck/ all the time and they can never give me a straight answer.

Fat is flavor, you brown tranny

I'd say, whatever's around. Slow carbs, nice fats and lotsa varied shizzle. Shit son, u can even get by on grains if u know how to process them correctly.

Fish nigger

Eat the fish

Early homos always lived near rivers/lakes/oceans and fish was THE thing

srsly

>the things some people ate because that's what they had is what you should eat not what is best for you and now available under changed circumstances

>Keto does work for quick weight loss.

It's water, glycogen in the muscles bind with water so when you deplete yourself of glycogen you lose the water.

because of the quality fats

Reminder: Longest living people on the planet have a diet rich in fruits and veggies.
>Diets high in animal fat kill you independently of your race
Fuck off fat burger

not to mention that most humans in most places ate huge amounts of plants anyway
nutritionfacts.org/video/whats-the-natural-human-diet/

Not everywhere in northern europe

It's true, but we really do eat too much fat and dairy.

good luck dying at 60 from heart disease.
whole plant food diet is the only diet designed for optimal performance.
Dairy lowers test as does animal fats which are mostly saturated fats. these fats also trigger sebum production = acne

Wow, its almost like you can eat both animal fats and vegetables together as part of a well-balanced diet.

Crazy isnt it?

Zero reason not to eat animal fats. It doesn't cause obesity, only eating more calories than you need causes obesity.
Nothing better than a chunk of fat off a porkchop that's been in a smoker for a few hours.

No. meats increase cancer risks

Lean meat is fine, but not all the time. You need some delicious fat every so often

>Longest living people on the planet have a diet rich in fruits and veggies.

Prove it, Jew.

>you should just ignore what you have evolved to eat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_cuisine

Looks like Finns ate a lot of dairy, eat and fish just like other Scandinavians.

>whole plant food diet is the only diet designed for optimal performance.

But that is wrong. There is a reason why vegetarians have to take tons of supplements to be healthy.

okicent.org/docs/anyas_cr_diet_2007_1114_434s.pdf

>BTW Jews in Germany :D Don't know what happend to all of them

>There is a reason why vegetarians have to take tons of supplements to be healthy.
Wrong! Vegetarians do not really have to take any supplements. Vegans only have to take B12 supplements because todays agriculture is too sterile, so it lacks this specific nutrient

The problem with animal calories is the antibiotics and hormones. Always try to go organic, the antibiotics fuck up your gut flora and the hormones throw your endocrine system for a loop

That study claims that Okinawans eat less than 1& of their calories in fish and meat which I find impossible to believe given what I know about Japanese and Asian foods. Here's what other sources say about Okinawan food:

tendergrassfedmeat.com/2011/03/01/eat-fat-live-long—the-real-food-of-okinawa/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okinawan_cuisine

>Another characteristic of Okinawan cuisine is its reliance on meat. The main protein sources of Okinawan cuisine are derived from livestock, specifically pigs. Buddhism spread less widely in Okinawa, and the islands were less influenced by the non-meat eating practices of the Tokugawa shogunate. Okinawan has had a culture of using livestock since the Edo era. An Okinawan saying states that Okinawan cuisine "begins with pig and ends with pig" and "every part of a pig can be eaten except its hooves and its oink."[2]

1%*

The study is from 1949. The Okinawans changed their diets, becoming the fattest people in Japan, by eating a lot of meat and processed food.
>tendergrassfedmeat.com/2011/03/01/eat-fat-live-long—the-real-food-of-okinawa/
No source in the article. I also think it is quite biased since they promote grass fed beef

>Wrong! Vegetarians do not really have to take any supplements. Vegans only have to take B12 supplements because todays agriculture is too sterile, so it lacks this specific nutrient

Vegetarians do not have to take any supplements except for this one supplement which they have to take. Alright...

B12 is only found in animal foods. Plus good luck getting a decent amount of iron, zinc, and vitamin A as a vegetarian.

>
>Zero reason not to eat animal fats. It doesn't cause obesity, only eating more calories than you need causes obesity.

I agree with your first point, but calorie surplus isn't the the only thing that causes obesity. Excessive amounts of carbohydrates become stored as fat once the liver has stored what it can.

So the combination of fats and carbohydrates is what really fucks your shit up and makes you fat. Fried chicken, doughnuts, Mt. Dew with your pasta dinner. The nutrient content of your meal matters. It isn't as simple as calories in/out.

When people restrict calories, they tend to stop eating as many carbohydrates, and avoid things like cookies. Their insulin level becomes more stable, and their body has a chance to start burning their fat reserves.

If you add fasting to this and stay in ketosis for longer periods of time, you can consume absurd amounts of fat based calories without getting fat.

Vegetarians are not vegans. Vegetarians usually eat eggs and dairy products which contain B12.
> Getting a decent amount of iron, zinc and vitamin A is no problem at all.
healthaliciousness.com/articles/food-sources-of-iron.php
7/10 are vegan
>healthaliciousness.com/articles/zinc.php
8/10 vegan
>healthaliciousness.com/articles/food-sources-of-vitamin-A.php
9/10 vegan

you will never evolve spiritually by eating animals

if anything, the real psyop is to keep the aryan race stuffed on animal products to keep you grounded in the earth instead of ascending into the heavens

my spiritual advancement accelerated beyond all conceivable limits once i stopped eating animals

your choice though, you will get reborn as a cow in a slaughterhouse if you don't feel remorse

>current year
>eating dead animals full of hormones, cortisol, shit and blood
>red pilled

lol

Vitamin A is fat soluble. Meaning your body cannot absorb it without fat. Your link even mentions this. So yes a carrot and sweet potato has high levels of beta carotene but this is not the same as giving your body Vitamin A.

>First, vitamin A is only found in animal foods. It’s a myth that plant foods are high in this nutrient. Instead, fruits and vegetables are high in a family of phytonutrients called carotenoids. The body must convert three of these compounds—beta-carotene, alpha-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin—to vitamin A. But in humans, this conversion is quite inefficient, with about 10 to 20 molecules of carotenoids needed to make one of vitamin A. In addition, 80 percent or more of natural vitamin A from animal sources is absorbed, but only three percent or less of carotenoids from plant foods are absorbed.
philmaffetone.com/vitamin-a-and-the-beta-carotene-myth/

Zinc and iron have similar issues with bioavailability. Also note how in the zinc list you provided the amount of zinc plummeted once you get past the animal products. Enjoy eating 4 lbs of spinach a day when you could have just had a piece of fish and called it a day kek

>Guys trust me, I only get my carnie cuck talking points from reputable nutritional research organizations.
>carniecuck-low-t.biz/skeetersblog/10-tips-to-argue-with-vegans.html

>How can I achieve the pinnacle in ACNE infestation, the post.
Enjoy your heart disease. Yes, white people can eat dairy. Let's just eliminate all other types of foods and starve the world, then we can get off the dairy and live healthy without droves of subhumans.

I'd rather be a cow on a pastured organic farm who lives a comfy life eating grass all day and then is quickly killed than be a wild aurochs who gets eaten alive by wolves and jackals as I become feeble with old age.

And where are your sources retard?

Cuckoldry is eating plants. It's the most low test thing a "man" can do. No wonder liberals love vegetarianism so much.

This desu. Eating a few sticks of buttter washed down with a pint or two of milk is truly the white man's snack.

fuck off pajeet

Good point user, there is a reason why vegetariaism is associated with various subhumans like Indians, mainland Asians and cuckold westerners

I know you're pulling legs, but if you don't eat meat you're a fag. Just the way she goes ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

it's true i eat a humongous amount of dairy products and my brain is so powerful, I can crush cucks with my mind (tm)!

Don't forget your lard injections.

>It's the most low test thing a "man" can do.

Vegans have 13% higher testosterone, Google it. ;^)

>carnie cuck calling someone else a fag

I've officially seen it all!

>being a grass eating fag

After your glycogen stores are empty, you start losing fat.