They're going to jail him for life, aren't they?

They're going to jail him for life, aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000VDPNCQ/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B000VDPNCQ&linkCode=as2&tag=thedaionl-21
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's already free.

Who?

I hope not

im a christian i like jim jones politics stop fighting the bad commies and just like them kill you

Proof?

he looks pretty cool

We are all Stick Men

How good are the 3m respirators?
Should get one to replace the commie asbestos surplus shit in my BOB

Anyone have the nice quality webm of him cracking the pole of that antifaggot scum?

Daily reminder that the only point of the police in commiefonia is to protect criminals and prevent law and order

this. They have to protect minorites like yvette felarca from white supremacists, who want everyone to be treated equally under the law.

Amazon

yup, out of all the antifa fags initiating the riot and beating down helpless people, the guy the cops arrest, while they aren't standing around around with popcorn watching it all unfold, is the dude who was protecting people from getting mobbed.

Baseball helmet looks pretty dope desu

No. Hopefully the charges will be dropped all together. As long as he mounts a competent legal defense he will be okay.

His only crime was living in commiefornia. They wouldn't need to be defending holding American flags in other states and the police are somehow absolutely terrible there.

Who? Story? Tldr?

Can you imagine the intimidation factor if next time antifa shows up there's like 30 dudes all lined up that look like that... and unlike berkeley cops, antifa knows they will put that stick up someone's ass.

GOOD NIGHT RIGHT WING SCUM
GOOD NIGHT GOOD NIGHT

RIGHT WING AND SCUM

did the meme create the russian "proof" poster, or did the russian poster create the meme?

I missed a lot of this but apparently some Stickman decided to crack lefty skulls in Berkeley and was arrested for it. Judging by the handful of videos I have saw it looks like he wasn't anymore aggressive than the lefty protestors.

Although judging my gear it is probably pretty easy to say he went there with intent.

someone on int of krautchan thought that asking for proof is something bad and that Russians are bad because of this. Really.

The way all the helmet set pieces merge together is astonishing.

This. He can point to literally hundreds of cases where antifa started shit and attacked innocent bystanders. He should have no trouble sourcing footage of examples.

All he has to do is show six hours or Antifa attacking innocent people.

Someone post the antifas that also had shields with the 3 arrows on them

ok but what does it feel like to be a living meme?

They are great.

Chris Dorner needs to come back from the dead and lynch some more commiefornia cops

youtube.com/watch?v=CcGPTeUQkgM

Find more than 3 please.

Because I can find you many examples of pro trump violence for last year

actually you can't

A good jury trial will acquit
CA acquitted OJ they will for him too

I use those respirators at work. They dont actually do anything other than protect you from harmful dust. Useless against teargas and the like. If you want to wear it to look cool, thats fine, but just a heads up that it will serve no practical purpose.

Yeah, the fumes can get to me sometimes when installing foam insulation with the mask on.

Kek willed it.
Well, either that or the guy spent time choosing helmet pieces that would seamlessly go together.

put up or shut up, faggot

Yes I can Inb4 nupol mom fake news project Veritas o keef has never been wrong blah blah blah

Protester attacked at Trump rally
cnn.com/2016/10/14/politics/donald-trump-rally-protester-attack/

A Continually Growing List of Violent Incidents at Trump Events
slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2016/03/02/a_list_of_violent_incidents_at_donald_trump_rallies_and_events.html

Police issue warrant for Trump supporter who appeared to punch protester at a rally
cnn.com/2016/09/12/politics/donald-trump-protester-rally/

Trump rally protester: I was beaten for a 'Republicans against Trump' sign
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/trump-supporter-strikes-protester-trump-decries-deplorables-comment-n647111

He was assaulted and called un-American at a Trump rally. Can he forgive the man who did it?
washingtonpost.com/national/he-was-assaulted-and-called-un-american-at-a-trump-rally-can-he-forgive-the-man-who-did-it/2016/12/31/ba91e876-c88a-11e6-bf4b-2c064d32a4bf_story.html?utm_term=.efd87f9b081a

Trump supporters charged with assault for rally attacks
cbsnews.com/news/trump-supporter-tony-pettway-charged-assault-tucson-rally-attack/

Think we just found the standard uniform for the right.

Did you even read your 2nd link? Most of those 20 points are violence that stem from the anti-trump side.

You wanted to "find more than 3" for the anti-trump inciting violence and your second link literally provides you with more than that.

You are stupid.

I'm not reading through pages of nothing, post one good example, or kill yourself.

I did see you posted the black guy who bunched out the hippy. Good job picking the video that crops out the "victim's" girlfriend dressed up like a klansman. Not very good optics there.

Swap the state hoodie with a Bape or Supreme camo hoodie with a black/dark green gas mask, and all black kneepads.

There is far more pro trump violence on that list than anything.

You still invalidated your own argument

It's almost like Trump supporters are sick of being assaukted and are fighting back?

Really activates my almonds...

I counted 6 instances of Trump-supporter violence. The rest are secret service and security doing something to somebody, or non-violent.

>I'm not reading through your pages of nothing
Literally not an argument

He isn't the hero Sup Forums wants, but he's the hero we deserve.

You might be mentally slow, but the rest of us aren't. You can't post pages and pages of nothing, then cry when people don't watch every last example. Post something worth discussing, or fuck off.

5 years looks like. He'll get killed by some niggers. So ya life.

>How good are the 3m respirators?
>Should get one to replace the commie asbestos surplus shit in my BOB
Cheap and effective.
I'm going to order one of these.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B000VDPNCQ/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=6738&creativeASIN=B000VDPNCQ&linkCode=as2&tag=thedaionl-21

How much abuse can the glass take? Debating the pro/cons of balistic gasmasks to prep against rubber bullets.

Ok wally