You wake up, and you realize that your are the leader of your country...

You wake up, and you realize that your are the leader of your country. It is your first day in office and the people want to know how you will handle migrants in your country. What do?

I suck at making decisions, so I write some angry tweets about celebrities to distract the public and buy me some time.

Execute all right wingers and lefties.

Filter migrants for right wingers and lefties, execute them.

Life life.

imigrants can either get nationalized or GTFO. I really don't care which.

Deport the worthless illegals, while at the same time making merit based amnesty. So the ones who can actually help the country get to stay.

Send them all to Sweden and call the Swedes racist if they try to say no :)

Physically remove, so to speak.

>Execute all right wingers and lefties.
You can have the left execute the right.
You can have the right execute the left.
You can't have it both ways. Centrists are apathetic.

she/he can migrate those tits to my face
no problemo

Make it so only people born in country can collect welfare. Offer plane tickets back home for the ones without jobs.

I'm sorry anons, but I will go down in history has literally worse than Hitler. I immediately order the genocide of blacks and mestizos. Then when the damage is done, the public hate me, and are moving to impeach me I'll send nukes to India, China, and Africa before blowing my brains out.

Give every non-citizen 6 months to get a job or face deportation

every immigrant or descendent of immigrant until the fifth generation who have a surplus of melanin is deported and every country who has a high melanined population is banned from coming here
also fuck the DOM-TOM
au revoir
*the marseillaise playing in the backround*

>Make all drugs legal because drug prohibition is retarded and wastes taxpayers money to criminalize personal choices and there is literally nothing it accomplishes. This will remove the criminal economy driving Mexicans to come here and commit crimes acociated with the illegal drug trade, and make Mexico less of a shithole so they have a reason to stay there.
>Heavily secure the border with armed guards that are allowed to shoot on sight at anyone who crosses. Drones will also be used. A wall sounds cool in theroy but is retarded as fuck and wastes money for something that is easily bypassed.
>Launch a massive ICE campaign to deport everyone who is here illegally.
>Reform immigration so anyone who isn't a criminal can make it into the country and get citizenship within a day or two with a small handful of forms
>Hold legal immigrants to a high standard, little to no access to benefits for at least 10 years if not indefinitely. Any felony conviction is an instant loss of citizenship and deportation, as well as even a couple minor crimes.

This is the only common sence solution.

What migrants?

gas every immigrant immediately

all migrants will be moved to special camps called "mass graves" where they will not leave, ever.

Cease all immigration from Africa and the Middle Eastern countries.

UNLESS:
>they are rich
>are well educated
>not a total degenerate

If I had total control this is what I would do.
Cut all foreign aid.
Mandatory national service for one year after highschool.
High level citizenship tests.
High level border controls.
High level import tariffs.
National anthem is played at the beginning of the daily news.
National anthem is played at the beginning of the school day.
Maximize military spending.
Maximize police spending.
Invest in youth clubs.
Invest in your politics councils.
Put a national flag on every street corner.
Get rid of trade unions.
Introduce a child benefit scheme for citizens.
Legalize semi automatic weapons.
Maximize investment in technology colleges.
Maximize science funding.
Maximize investments in stem cell research
Increase funding in state schools.
Free school meals.
Limited circumstantial abortion laws.
Invest in a young entrepreneur scheme that allows young people to learn from veteran businessmen.
Business startup campaign to encourage the self employed by teaching them what they need to do and what permits they need to get started.
Small business grants to encourage startup businesses.
Invest in an enterprise investment scheme that gives tax breaks to wealthy individuals who invest their money in small startup companies which are based domestically.
A telecommuting initiative that offers tax incentives to companies that allow people to work from home.
Micro-generator grants for citizens who install solar panels and wind turbines.
Technology grants for businesses that invest in new viable technologies.
An electric car initiative that limits the limits the use of petrol powered cars.
Bus Subsidies
A high petrol tax.
Morgage tax relief.
Remove unemployment benefits.
Mandatory work for the unemployed.
Legalise cannabis.
Introduce an Automation tax that is relatively high to encourage jobs.
Increase tax on superstores.
Compulsory school sports.
Introduce a national armed forces week.
Allow wire tapping but only with the police chief's permission.
Wide spread use of CCTV

I'D TWEET ABOUT IT LOL TRUMP LIFE MAGA TWEET TWEET

1. Build the Wall™.
2. Restrict H1-B. Anyone coming over on an H1-B needs to have been educated at any non-US school in the top 150 schools on the planet. So, no more Pooinloos.
3. Birthright citizenship is restricted, you need 1 US citizen as a biological parent. Overseas adoptions are still okay.
4. Restrict immigration from any failed states or those with immediate terror concerns. No single men or boys over the age of 15. Anyone who is accepted from these countries lives in an immigrant staging compounds(think of a military base but built to house people) located in rural Midwest areas for 2 years until they are taught basic English, US customs, how to function in society, etc.
5. Work backwards in deportations. Deport criminals and gang members first. Regular border jumpers next. Visa overstays granted amnesty, provided they can prove a consecutive period of employment from the time their visa expired. Amnesty is granted, but they are subject to an federal 'overstay' tax of an additional 3% for 5 years.

filter preople based on the contents of ones bag.
drugs liberal magazines bombs
and degeneracy will be relocated to canada.

>how you will handle migrants in your country.
1 Slowly weed out leftshit, anti-romanian elements and non-ethnic romanians from power
2 Change constitution into a ethno-religious state
3 make laws to btfo immigrants, rapefugees, gypsies(hungarians included) and foreigners on our sovereign ground
4 try to copy Israel where it benefits us

Fire up the ovens.

Ask my EU bosses what they think we should do ofcourse.

stall for time

"we are a proud nation-

we are strong-

we have gone through-

the challenges we face ARE steep, but-

I have a plan that-"

that kind of shit. then I ask my team what I can do symbolically to win time while we retreat to actually discuss in depth what we can do

Use them as lab rats. Use them in hard works till they die. I mean 3.5 millions of refugee would cost too much to execute or send to their home.

Just straight kick out everybody who doesn't have a job or has commited serious or multiple crimes.

Gift my country to based USA - so Emperor Trump can make the decisions for me.

execute anyone who is a nigger or a sand nigger
deport if surname from slavic and balkan countries or anywhere below switzerland

immigration is now illegal.

Home fabrication grants that support the acquisition of 3d printers by households to lower dependence on imports.
Green electronics initiative to reduce electronic waste.
Clean energy Subsidies.
3 quarters paid maternity leave.
Maximize rare earth metal mining.
Rural development grants.
Huge fines for companies that violate pollution controls.
Rail subsidies.
New car subsidies for people upgrading to electric.

>New car subsidies for people upgrading to electric.
you seem like you care about the environment. disposing used electric batteries from cars is going to be a huge problem soon.

Everything in my bag minus to refill pads. What would happen to me?

Actually a huge part of it is to reduce reliance on foreign oil.

My goal with these policies is to reduce reliance on foreigners entirely so everything can be handled internally.

There is no need to pander to the global community if you aren't reliant on them for anything.

Being australia we have plenty of inhabitable desert to use as a dumping ground but obviously you have to regulate and be sure you don't contaminate any resources you may have or could potentially use later in the future.

These policies are crafted specifically with australia in mind and would most likely be inappropriate for other countries.

*two

Deploy the entire navy to the mediterranean sea, with the following rule of engagement: "Sink anything that floats and has shitskins on top of it"

Then you should be pushing for nuke research, faggot.

I would instruct a border control officer to inseminate you with some Australian semen and then have you deported back to whiskey-nigger land for being an attention whore.

After your have given birth to your australian baby you would be allowed to enter the country provided you could prove the baby was of australian origin via a genetic test.

Also, this condition would only apply to white women. Don't want any south east asians getting any ideas.

Go full Bandera.

right

wing

death

squads

>What do?
Open the gates. Imagine what we can do with a labour force 100x bigger than the one we have now?

We Industrial Now.

I'm going to need to see your tits dear. For research.

Have sex with girl in picture. Truth about aye lmao. Start eliminating executive orders. Do everything I can to weaken the office of President and federal powers.

slaughter them all

and if any country complains i will invade them with the newly modernized and bigger and more advanced army i made , while the people of my country starve

>shoot on border, deport ones in refugee homes and camps
>make it illegal to cross borders without passport issued by one of the "normal" countries
>make public gatherings illegal till the libshills cool down

What migrants?

Deport all non-whites, shut down all immigration, completely revamp schools and universities to remove gender studies/communication/bullshit that nobody needs, begin enacting a system of technocracy while heavily investing in education and research institutes.

webm related
(it's not the same without the sound)

OH REALLY? I NEVER CONSIDERED THAT?!?!
Obviously I would be nuking up big time when it comes to power you dummy.
I'd also invest heavily in drones both air and sea to deliver nukes to anyone who posed a threat.
That should go without saying.

Looks like it's time to update the kill count.

1. Ius sanguinis
2. Close down borders/ EU borders
3. Immigrants only get goods, no money
4. Money sent home by immigrants on welfare gets confiscated
5. Outlaw double-passports
6. More and more prohibitions on islam till the cult finally gets completely outlawed
7. Family policies promoting families with 3 children

that joi vid when shes in that tight black dress is so hot

To follow up on this user's idea I would then tell them that migration was pure ideology.

*dies in munich*

Depends

Do I have to actually work within current powers in democracy or am I a dictator?

Because if I have to work with parliament im fucked basically

We have an old camp from WW2. Still even got train tracks....

Name, please? Google gives me nothing.

Just keep on doin you, Donnie!
You don't need us anymore!

Ill give them the worm romanian welcome

Burn every single muslim, their allies and their mosques. And kikes, can't forget the kikes.

I would attack Greece and Armenia, Azerbaijan and build the Second Khanate

Test

Warm*

Bestow power to The Donald and tell him to send me a weekly briefing for me to review after I move off the grid.

Get a hold of the nuclear codes and press the button that launches all of the missiles at the other countries in the world.

I resign immediately. I ain't dealing with all that bullshit.

I would have every woman in that country (except for old women) suck my dick and put my dick in their pussy as a form of counting the population.

Invite even more migrants, just deport them in a month to weaken our neighbors even more, make EU a dictatorship and blitzkrieg britain

I stop all border control enforcement. Treat everyone who comes here as citizens.

make a comity of people from the country of origin that are well integrated have them make videos on the culture of my country suited for the migrants of any country
add the counselors
needed for any issue that relate to integration and well being.
ask some people that have caught my attention to help with housing, transport and possibly education.
(there will be a research project in alternative automated manufacturing to lower the price of housing that will involve designers and students from schools it will be a large international program called the 15 year design challenge it will solve the problem)
call for an effort to any other leader to solve the worlds problems through smart design

Keep OPs pic as my sex maid

Deport all illegals and pay non whites to leave

center doesn't exist it's like 0 for positive and negatives, it's nothing but the virtual limit between left and right

Throw a coin
If heads I decide to stay leader then I order for the migrants(rapefugees) to be secretly stripped of all possessions and hauled off to mines to labor off until they die of malnutrition or overwork.
if tails I resign because I legit have no idea how to control a country.

>tfw seeing the contents of a woman's purse for the first time

Feels intimate.

remove kebab

Start with sending back any shitskins that came here with reasons other than fleeing for their lives. Send back the others after their countries are safe and ruled by whites.

Lefties will be gassed for treason.

>You wake up, and you realize that your are the leader of your country. It is your first day in office and the people want to know how you will handle migrants in your country. What do?

1. Freeze all naturalization.

2. Allow green card extensions to cover the delay in granting new citizenships.

3. Offer amnesty to anyone CURRENTLY HERE if they are willing to obtain a social security number and credentials, as long as they have committed no crimes.

4. Deport any illegal here with a criminal history of a Felony crime, or a warrant for a Felony crime, and create a database of deported individuals in case they try to return again improperly.

5. Develop a fair, comprehensive plan for acceptable rates of immigration by country, regardless of religion or ethnicity. And institute that policy fairly and ethically across the board.

6. Immediately reinstate the H1-B visa. (Ask Michio Kaku.)

7. Stop encouraging racial strife, get ahead of the expected public reaction, and LEAD by explaining, in detail, what the fuck you are doing and why you are doing it, without lying.

Even a little.

That's called integrity, and it's what builds trust in leadership. Attitude reflects leadership, or lack thereof.

7. Create

I don't care. I disunite the states. Call it a day. Kill myself.

>I legit have no idea how to control a country.
contrary to what medias are telling you, it's not htat hard, you'll definitely not be the best leader but you'll still be better than all those assholes who, on top of not knowing anything about running a country, want to destroy it.
better a good will idiot than a machiavellian genious

This. Please anons.

Have a party payed by the taxpayers money.

Easy, bring back immigration policies that don´t break German law and send all the refugees that can´t prove, that they are from Syria, a warzone, and NOT a safe third state (which most of them are) back. Also, start deporting everyone that breaks the law just once, if he doesn´t have a German citizenship.
Make it as hard as possible to get German citizenship and bring back "the old ways" after a few years of strengthening my political power.

brooke little

P O R F I R I O 2 . 0

Kikes will be removed from their powerful positions in governments and media. We claim back Belgium since it is our rightful clay and nuke brussels. To complete it all, we will build a wall around our borders.

what do you do about french flandres?

Gas all Muslims and Jews

Deport all communists back to China
Make a refugee program to save the remaining whites who are stuck in South Africa

muh dick

Time to rev up those GULags senpai

This too except the problem with Canada is you'd need a national anthem worth playing first

I immediately trigger article 50 and pull us out of the EU and start negotiating trade deals with the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and India. I Start discussions with Hong Kong to once again become a UK protectorate.

I move to block all refugees. Extant EU migrants are allowed to stay, as they migrated when it was legal, but new ones are subject to all standard migration laws.

I offer unrestricted migration to white South Africans and Rhodesians (making sure to call them Rhodesian), citing the decades of racial prejudice and genocide against them.

I nuke Dublin.

God bless based frog man!

Implement a new citizenship test that requires the would-be immigrant to burn the flag of their former country and the holy book of the dominant religion of that area, as well as the holy book of their stated religion. If they are unwilling to do any of that, deny entry. Deport all illegals and hang every president/CEO/CFO of every company that employs illegals.

As long as le Pen wins, she can have it.

>piss off Trump as much as I can
>Trump declares war and nukes us all
>I win

>ideology
>pure

True, real centrists are basically people (children) who have no political opinions or just don't know anything about politics in general.

but you're already out of the Eu aren't you?