HAPPENING: PRESIDENT TRUMP ANNOUNCES TRAVEL BAN REVISION

youtube.com/watch?v=6MtFX5CgFto

F

Hail Trump, Hail our people, Hail victory!

OUT OUT OUT!

Africa is now banned

Nice.

Its just going to be rejected again, until someone dies of jihad in America.

remember when we thought that the news were gonna be about Obama? boy were we off the mark

Lmao it's a cucked revision. What about Saudi? UAE? Iraq?

>going to take in syrian muslims
good job with your voting there trump cucks

WHY DOES SESSIONS ALWAYS HAVE THAT GAY LITTLE SMILE ON HIS FACE I JUST WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE MOUTH THAT LITTLE ALABAMA FAGGOT

We were tricked again

SESSIONS IS IN SESSION!
>SESSIONS IS IN SESSION!
SESSIONS IS IN SESSION!
>SESSIONS IS IN SESSION!
SESSIONS IS IN SESSION!
>SESSIONS IS IN SESSION!

first he told us he would ban Muslims, then he released a cucked version, now we get an even cuckier version

this DHS guy seems real fucking reluctant to accept this

Iraq is exempt from the order because they've agreed to increase the depth of their vetting and cooperation in the US with conducting and providing background checks, failure to do so was the reason these 7 countries were on Obama's list in the first place

The other 6 countries still refuse to do so

No, he's making sure that if a DHS employee is a dissenter and doesn't do their job, the punishment is clear beforehand.

I'm not a fan of Sessions, he seems to to have dementia, he's always smiling at inappropriate times.

I'm literally crying from happiness, Trump is truly the hero our race needs

well on the plus side he is learning politics. he's gonna need to take on some aspects of the system if he wants to act within it

It's going to get blocked again.

I think the last block was based on it literally explicitly targeting muslims in that it gave any other religion priority when taking in refugees. it explicitly favored religious groups over other religious groups. if it doesn't do that idk. there will be outrage though, but is that even bad for Trump?

IF THEY DON'T SAY THEY WILL FREE STICK MAN I AM DONE WITH TRUMP

GOD DAMN IT FREE CAPTAIN AMERICA LARPER

The first one was entirely lawful, this one is just as lawful only slightly less hurty feely, if it gets blocked, traitor judges need to be physically removed from their positions.

The law applies always, these corrupt judges seem to think it only applies when they say so

Then we shall deport in the shade!

>I think the last block was based on it literally explicitly targeting muslims

Show me exactly where in the wording of the executive order are muslims specifically targeted?

I don't know. I read the outcome from the court

who cares, the courts will block it again

he's a lame duck president little over a month in office

Wrong, it was just a political stop.

Immigrants do not have protection under the constitution that would be retarded and impossible for any country to enforce.

It explicitly favored the minority religion of that countries applications for refugee status to be put ahead of the pile. It did not mention Muslims at all and only affected around 15% of the Muslim population

its weird how much time and energy trump is putting into something so meaningless as this travel shit.

focus on mexico.
drone the cartels.
build the wall.

Fine. If he won't stop them, we will.

Day of the rope is here.

no mention of hero.

god damn it

it didn't specifically state Muslims, but it gave preference to religions that were a minority in their country i.e. Christians

Anons...the travel ban is pretty much useless. Hardly a symbolic gesture to make us feel like Trump is keeping his campaign promises.

They're just playing politics. Exempting Iraq from the ban is pretty symbolic of that. Well guess what? The majority of the hajis that want to blow up the west are currently in Iraq!

And they won't get in because

>It explicitly favored the minority religion of that countries applications for refugee status to be put ahead of the pile
yea that
it in effect profiled against muslim refugees, and as I understand it the clash with the constitution was disfavoring a group based on religion alone.

You're retarded. The ban literally stops them from coming in, if they want to they have to funnel thru Iraq and go thru vetting.

Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Pakistan and Turkey should be on that list, but not the UAE. The UAE is the only comfy country in all of the Middle East (especially Dubai).

>le concern troll
They don't pay you enough. Apply for real jobs while you're still employed.

It still does not matter the constitution only protects Americans. Which makes sense because it would be like me taking my fucking piece of paper her and trying to enforce my piece of paper in your country.

All of the appointments made by Trump are ultimately loyal to him, regardless of what kind of bullshit the press puts out.

This is glorious.

ur fany

> Trumpkins are loyal

no shit

Again, that's a bunch of political bullshit. The real reason Iraq is exempt (and reasonably so) is due to the fact that they're an ally in the region. They threw a hissy fit that had the potential to ruin cooperation on military missions to destroy ISIS. So...Iraq throws a hissy fit, the U.S cow tows and exempts them. They come up with a b.s story about how the Iraqis are going to vet better. We all know it only takes a goat or two to corrupt even the highest officials in the Iraqi government.

The fuck? Why isn't Saudi Arabia banned? Afghanistan? Pakistan??

well, does it allow for american agencies to act in a manner that would be clearly discriminatory purely based on religious affiliation? I'm not sure we're protecting immigrants, we could be protecting america itself from becoming the devil

Because they aren't next to the Islamic State.

>Iraq excluded
>Syrian refugees excluded
>VISA/Green Card holders excluded
>Takes effect March 16th
>Language of the order changed to exclude all religious references
Much more defensible order than the first one. About time Trump did something right.

If you are an American then our rules apply. If you are not American you don't apply to our rules. Do you really think that the world should have to enforce our laws simply because we made them? This whole block was political and unless you are a citizen our rules do not apply to you.

Saudi Arabia is the most worthy of banning. Disgusting, anti-American, inhumane shit hole.

>tfw you don't understand American government at all

oh make no mistake I believe the EO was thoroughly read through up and down until they found something. I'm sure there's a political motivation. That doesn't refute that they found something real. And whether or not people from other countries are subject to US law, or whether the USA has a responsibility to them, could be technically beside the point if the problem is just the principle that america shouldn't discriminate based on religion, regardless of whether it's against US nationals or foreigners.

>I think the last block was based on it literally explicitly targeting muslim
Wrong, you got fed propaganda

They don't have constitutional protections as non citizens. The whole world isn't protected by the constitution.

It would have favored Muslims in countries where they are a minority, so please do not think it targeted muslims. It did not.

Are they seriously gonna allow more refugees to come into America?

nothing of substance was found, but the wording would have the issue tied up forever being debated over bullshit. easier just to start over.

It would be retarded to think that anyone would form a country and have the laws they draw up apply to people who do not live in there territory. I don't think you understand basic logic.

If he does, he can simply make laws that protect the citizens rather than the refugees, if said refugees victimize citizens, back they go to their hellholes they escaped from.

fuck it, you beat me on stamina you dumbass

>just the principle that america shouldn't discriminate based on religion, regardless of whether it's against US nationals or foreigners.
they shouldn't, unless theres a good reason
like not wanting "no go zones" with grenade attacks, on top of our nog nests

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO?

OH LOOK SWEDEN PASSED A LAW PREVENTING GAY DICK SUCKING

AY YO LETS BOMB THAT SHIT HOLE

BECAUSE MY GAY DICK SUCKING LAWS ARE NOT THE SAME

WE MUST MAKE THERE GAY DICK SUCKING LAWS NONDISCRIMINATORY

are you not entertained?

I am so tired of how backwards this is. 8 years of Bush and MSM pounding "Terror" and "Islam" into the heads of the American public. Now we want to lynch the orange man for a travel ban while MSM is being "oppressed". Bullshit

and what exactly did and can he accomplish?
he signed some pointless "look, I'm a big boy president now" EOs and the one that actually did something was blocked in courts immediately

his budged is doa because republicans won't vote on no social security and medicare cut and democrats won't vote on military budged increase and tax cuts for the rich
same with his infrastructure plans, republicans won't vote on more spending and democrats will oppose it on principle because it's from Trump
he might be able to get a SC justice if the reps use the nuclear option

all while he is investigated from US and foreign intelligence agencies about his Russia connections and his people are resigning left and right because of it

assuming he actually makes it all 4 years (which he won't) he still won't be able to do shit during them and especially not after the 2018 blue wave midterms

No, because idiots in my country don't know how to read or interpret the fucking law. Part of the problem is there are to many laws on the books in the first place.

never really thought that one out the first time, did he?

another great idea from trump

>and what exactly did and can he accomplish?

Nice media talking points, I feel like I am reading CNN.

It is simple if a terrorist attack happens and the laws given to the president are not enforced then it under minds the government completely and he gains full dictatorial powers. Like the first caesar of Rome. Then if he gets removed in anyway he becomes a martyr to the far rights ideology making it even more ingrained as needed to restore and protect the country from the corporate scavengers who want to degrade the people/laws in favor of there own wallets.

Holy shit, this ban is great. Reducing refugee intake by half is a great move, and this ban can't be called religious persecution.

>Reducing refugee intake by half

Why are we taking any of them?

Gotta ease the liberals in so they don't chimp out. There will probably be 0 refugees coming in by 2018.

What did he mean by this?

(((sources)))

you must be truly fucking delusional if you beleive that. With the treaties that America is signed up to and it's status as a developed western superpower America will never take less than 50k Refugees each year, and immigration will stay at 400k minimum.

YES

Which is lawful sweedcuck the U.S. constitution does not apply to fucking foreigners, including US.

>Trump keeps making mudslime bans
>dems keep knocking them down
>some mudslime inevitably does an allahuakbar before first 4 years are up

boom. another 4 years

google the words in the headline
it was everywhere a couple weeks ago
it would have been funny to call the iranian troops fighting isis along side the us terrorist

>leftists voting in midterms

thats a fuckin' pipe dream. dems don't vote in midterms unless weed is on the ballot.

the simpleton wingnuts were really pushing for this

these idiots are so short sighted it's mind boggling

>what is 2006 midterm

FEELS
GOOD
MAN