Lots of Sup Forums complains about women these days not being wife material and that being the reason why none of them...

Lots of Sup Forums complains about women these days not being wife material and that being the reason why none of them will leave the house
At first I thought it was just silly but is it really true?
Are there any good women out there?
>Tfw your wife will never cook for you

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Are there any good women out there?
The fuck do I know, I don't interact with them. I wonder too though.

TFW women are ragged on so much to make us sandwiches, now none of them know how to open a can of soup.

We live in a economic structure that basically doesn't allow a household to survive on one income. So the man and woman have to work.

Y'all want a housewife then you better bust your ass to afford one. They exist, they're probably just at work.

its a very small number these days. the sad truth is most of us will be forced to either impregnate used up whores or go MGTOW and hope to die in war to save dignity

Still some o.k fuck holes out there who understood to late feminism was a mistake and are desperately trying to hide their cock carrusel years, memeing what they think the kosher waifu is. Unfortunately non can cook, is even closely able to keep their one room clean, all have drug problems or/and are mentaly unstable and thinking about raising a child with such an ex whore, no way. And as long as policy maker don't get rid of prioritizing women when it come to children, I guess I hope for the next generation and get me a nice 18 year old when Iam 29.

women don't know what they want and they don't know what you want. you have to turn them into wife material.

This shit needs to stop, women have agency and personal responsibility.

An alpha can't turn a whore into a housewife. Most women simply aren't marriage material

this big time.

This is the gayest meme ever and needs killed. Women are human beings, not fucking children. Why do you retards want to babysit an apparently even bigger retard who is too stupid to think for herself?

It's bullshit and absolves dumb cunts of all blame and will only continue this shitty cycle.

I would guess that many of the anons here haven't been with enough women to experience the repeating patterns that they all show. its one of those things you have to see for yourself.

True.

Women are women, naturally but again their desire for a boyfriend, provided, or husband isn't going to make, say, her sexual history change (previous partner count predicts divorce and adultery), nor does it fundamentally change their personality.

Decent women aren't made, they're just picked up before they spoil themselves.

>life is supposed to be paradise
life is hard. men have jobs that break their bodies and wear them down into exhausted alcoholics. you don't get to expect life to be paradise.

i agree with you. they can only be "saved" while they are still a blank canvas. and even then you need to have your masculinity in top-form if you expect to keep her around for good.

Sup Forums's dream wife is a sex robot that has advanced cooking and cleaning functions.

We all await the waifu age when we can finally have a """ woman""" that will accept our many flaws and insecurities unconditionally.

>absolves dumb cunts of all blame
What do you think they solely use their intellect for?

>"She isn't being slutty, she just wants to look nice"

You can not improve your position in life by trying to improve a woman's intellect. They will merely resent you for trying after all the contradictory signals she has sent pointing out her disdain for consistency, anything you teach her will just be held against you in a time of her need.

>They're picked up before tey spoil themselves
Never has a truer thing in the history of mankind been said.

But don't you dare twist this into justification for your sick childfucking fantasies Mr Saville

>It's bullshit and absolves dumb cunts of all blame and will only continue this shitty cycle.
LOL it's not bullshit, women and men are not the same, even above the neck, and one of the biggest reasons western civ is in its current state is the failure of modern men to live up to their natural role of leaders.

Women are so incompetent at leading that TERFS have been excluded from modern feminism to make space for a bunch of male trannies that don't even attempt to look or talk like real women... trying to pin the blame on women is bizarre and it's also bad optics since it makes you sound like an MRA/MGTOW weirdo loser.

Have you ever been asked about the things you hate in a way to have something against you later? I have.

its the dumb fat lazy beta that ruins women by perpetuating there princess fantasy.

>economic structure that basically doesn't allow a household to survive on one income
I wonder who is behind this

simply put don't live in a ego catering fantasy world. this goes for blue haired fat cat lady's and autistic special boys that like to collect plastic entertainment.

im a woman. stay at home mom/wife. that cooks. i just made cupcakes FROM SCRATCH. my advice, is to find a nice church, greek orthodox, nice wifeys there. good luck.

if you project as a child no one will respect you.

Learn to type.

Yes, sir. Fuck you, sir.

>greek orthodox
yeah but I'm white

that's a bingo got a born again-er and converted her to Lutheranism. perfect wife lover to death

Cool, me too.

>cupcakes FROM SCRATCH
so you spent 6 minutes in front of an electric mixer to make a bunch of empty calories that your family will be obligated to consume?

Who said anything about a mixer? And why are you being mean? What's REALLY wrong?

>born again virgin

If you wanted used goods, what not just find a whore with some shred of honesty?

It just seems like a trivial thing to be proud of since it requires no skill and little time. Make a healthy meal or start a sourdough levain from scratch. There are plenty of cool and useful things a stay-at-home lady can do, but cupcakes are right around the bottom of the barrel. Keep up the good work though, your heart's in the right place.

stop focusing on why your vagina or dick is not satisfied and focus on why you are unhealthy and sad than look at that wall next to you. if it is full of plastic crap there's a good pace to start making change.

born again virgins are fucking scum. liars who are sanctified by a church. disgusting.

>Are there any good women out there?

Yes! Wife made dinner for the family last night!

That said, I cook about 90% of the time. And I accepted that going into the relationship. I was a cook in a restaurant when we met and i'm really handy in the kitchen.

In her defense, she has a great work ethic and has been with the same employer 20 yrs. She now hauls home about 93K annually.

Weigh the good and the bad and look at the whole person. One thing I recommend everyone do ... pull a credit history on a potential mate to really see where their priorities are and how much debt you're going to marry.

No matter how awesome the product is there's always someone that wants more features.

she was born and raised pagan she got hooked by a commercial church i got her to see how she was being used. she was a virgin until i met her verified. put a ring on it she is the best cook cleans takes care of my kids an even works a part time job she dose not stray because i am confident and i put my family first and she respects me for it. as i respect her

Stop looking for something perfect, you will be looking forever.

You have to work for what you want, it isn't going to fall in your lap

Find something, and make it better, there is no other way.

Or, keep being delusional and lonely.
Sorry you don't feel like working on a relationship, too hard huh?

There's no use for a "housewife" anymore since household appliances have been invented.

When it took two full days to cold-water-wash a week's worth of clothes it made sense that housewives existed. Now that now that vacuums, washers, stoves, heaters, and other tech have trivialized household chores, it doesn't make sense for a woman to stay at home all day doing nothing.

Most women aren't going to make enough at their "job" to justify daycare costs.

sorry i mis spoke you are right most born again virgins are virtue signaling ass clowns. i am talking about women that started in shit than tried to better them self. if you see this she might be a keeper

This isn't true. My wife is loyal (trust but verify) , wakes up to cook breakfast for me every morning, makes me a coffee to take to work, dinner and lunch too. She cleans, and we have regular sex. She sticks to our budget and helps me out with projects around the house. Just helped me build a paver patio out back. She was a real trooper. She's Mexican though.

Find someone who hasn't been on the dick carrousel, values loyalty, is under age 25, been spoiled by their parents, and shares the same financial goals/thinking with you. Eliminating arguments about money eliminates 90% of all arguments. Also strive to be the type of person who deserves someone equally good. That's all the advice I can give bro.

I am married to a badass social justice warrior that I slowly redpill everyday. sometimes I get impatient and reveal my power level, but I know when to back off and when to let her put the pieces together that I provide and she can see.

Love isn't about finding "the perfect" anything. It's about appreciating someone dispite their brainwashing/shitty worldview and trying to help. A true badass that is righteous in his convictions does not need a mindless yes-lady as his partner, but a stubborn and strong sounding board for him to sharpen his ideas.

Please tell me how I'm supposed to make a nonvirgin something other than a whore?

>she was a virgin until i met her verified.

That's fine then, I'm happy for you user. I hope it works out.

>Please tell me how I'm supposed to make a nonvirgin something other than a whore?
you can't. anyone who says otherwise is a step-dad raising Chad's kids.

yes

>Lots of Sup Forums complains about women these days not being wife material

What happens is basically this: Bad husband material complains about not being able to find good wife material - does not go where the good women are and does not do anything that attracts good women, in fact, behave in a way that would repel all but the most repulsive women.

you have to beg for sex don't you

If you let something stupid like that keep you from having a good time, then you are lower than a cuck. you are just lame.

begging the question.

Most of the time she outpaces me, I'm a lazy motherfucker. but believe me buster I get it on.

The amount of shit i coild get done if i didn't also have to do all of my filing and home management stuff is staggering.

Holy fuck the amount of time for courses/projects/enterprise would be god damn wonderful. Aplliances did make things faster but cleaning your floor and walls still takes time. Laundry still needs to be folded. Groceries need to be purchased/processed/cooked.

Yeah it can be all done but 10 hour days, time at the gym and not living like a slob are about all i get done at the moment.

>raising your wife's kids is a good time
wew lad. its a good thing there are so many cucks out there willing to step up to the plate.

i hope so to its hard keeping her away from all her degenerate fat single slam pig fends from her school days. they constantly harass me its bull shit i got the dream by working real hard they just wont to tear us down.

Sorry you got brainwashed into the whole "every woman must be a virgin until marriage" nonsense

statistics don't lie faggot. any woman who gives her best years away for free and then expects to a prince to come save her once she is done "finding herself" is trash.

Maybe you should move to saudi arabia where they love those body policing ideologies.

There's a difference between whores who slut it up until the second you put a ring on it and a girl who gives it up to a couple boyfriends over a decade.

Find a girl that has a mom that does what you want. Women usually do what their mom did for them. If you find a girl that was raised by a mom that stayed home and cooked for the family, that is her "normal", she will do that too. And most importantly, she learned how.
You must look at her mother before you marry her

So you're not good enough to get a girl in "her best years"?
Seems like a personal problem, loser

>its hard keeping her away from all her degenerate fat single slam pig fends from her school days

what did he mean by this?

the stats beg to differ

you are delusional she is fucking chad right now tell you what ask her if she would fuck one of your friends if you told her to if she docent think to hard about it be couscous. if you cant out last her she sees you as a beta provider get in shape do cardio fucker right see if she sticks around bet she dont

I am going to make two post and it may make you dodge a bullet.

i'm not willing to go to jail for statutory rape.

Not all the time.
My mom never cooked for us, taught me how to cook, did anything motherly other than popping us out and I had to learn how to cook and make clothes myself.

amen

>Tfw your wife will never cook for you
In my kitchen, she is the prep cook and I am the chef. Works out well.

Beautiful.

this

Please continue to let those (((stats))) deter you from venturing out into the world and interacting with real women, it leaves more options for the rest of us who haven't talked ourselves out of having a future.

Reminder that women really got a raw deal since the 60s. Men are now the happier sex

>"every woman must be a virgin until marriage" nonsense

It's backed by statistics, you dumb nigger.

>assuming all girls are the same

See why you haven't found a girlfriend yet?
Your poisonous ideological nonsense isolates you and makes you presume things about half the human race.

her friends give us shit about having an normal happy marriage because none of them are happy or with any one they constantly try to get me to cheat they are whores on a level of shit that is incomprehensible they blame me for taking her away from there pity party.

That's about all. Peace out.

Oh, thanks for pointing that out, I didn't realize correlation inplies causation

She can spend more time with the kids. The house is for the people living in it.

i truly love you

>it doesn't make sense for a woman to stay at home all day doing nothing.

Okay, I'm a woman here, I'm probably not going to be a housewife for various reasons, but HOUSEWORK IS WORK. Feminism should be above choice. A woman should be able to chose to be a career woman, and have access to daycare if she also wants to be a mom. A woman should be able to chose to be a housewife, and there should be a social safety net to support her in case of widowhood or divorce.

Demeaning housework is demeaning women, and this is the sort of poison that drove a rift between me and my mother during my fledging 'feminist' days when I didn't respect my mother for having no work outside of home - but not only was she contributing to the household's financial wellbeing by freeing up my father's time, she was also earning money by investing my father's income in stocks. My uncle and aunt-in-law both work full time, and when the kids were younger they needed a live-in-nanny in HK, and now they are here, they and other relatives often use my mother's help in house-sitting, sometimes my mother goes to their company and do temp work.

Housewives, and now househusbands, do a lot of unpaid work both in and outside of their homes, childrearing, PTA meeting, bake sales, supervising clubs and field trips. Cultural enrichment like teaching painting or piano at home, or at church or cultural centre.

>he doesn't support marriage
>he must be incel
lmao Sup Forums is silly sometimes. its like you think you have to commit in order to get laid. unless you are then chances are you are a beta who is settling for a whore and trying to justify it as some holier-than-thou garbage to "save the white race"

The stats clearly show that girls with few sexual partners are more stable than girls with 100's, so I don't think he's wrong, burger.
Do you honestly think that if a girl is not a virgin she's guaranteed to cheat, and that the reverse is also true? You're deluded if that's the case.

I've had plenty of girlfriends over the years. and yes. they were all the same. sure they had different backgrounds, different tastes and interests, but below the surface they were all exactly the same. women all follow basic, predictable patterns.

Of course there are, unless you only want one specific kind of woman. Then you're trying to pretty much make your own woman and chances of that working out right are so low that it's ridiculous. Open up your tastes and see what you really do like; and then you'll get somewhere.

>muh correlation is not causation.

I hate this meme so much. It's actually valid when analyzing statistics, but then we have to deal with dipshits like you misusing it to dismiss any data they dislike. Please, take a fucking statistics course.

Oh, and everything we currently understand about the role of neurochemicals in pair-bonding, and the relationship between neurochemicals and sex (Specifically oxytocin and dopamine), would suggest that this is more than just coincidental correlation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3407304/#!po=11.1386
"Having more prior sex partners predicted a higher likelihood of future ESI"

No, obviously we're talking about likelihoods.

There's more to it than that, though. A woman losing her virginity is the most intimate experience she can share with a man. Typically, we see very strong cases of pair-bonding result from this.

Why should any man be cheated out of that experience so that they can have the privilege of marrying some used up whore who is far more likely to cause problems down the road (Depression, divorce, adultery, etc.)

In what world does it make sense to incur more risk for less reward?

>tfw I've only ever met one woman who was wife material and she's Asian
Life is suffering

Lies. A housewife saves an income of $20/hour or better:
As long as she doesn't pay for cleaning, cooking, raising kids etc., a family can save a lot.

If you of her try to keep up with the Jones instead of grow food and save your money, you're falling in the jew trap.

A working woman just thinks she can waste money on milkshakes from Starbucks all day, get her nails did once a week, and wants a girls night out to go fuck some other guy who isn't stressed from living with a tired bitch who won't put out.

these stromcucks think anons should willingly marry whores just to have white children. as if having toe-headed autistic children riddled with their whore mother's herpes are going to save our race anyways....

>you are delusional she is fucking chad

Maybe she's not cheating on her husband because she IS married to chad?

So much betas on Sup Forums always complaining about Chad and Stacy, sometimes Chad and Stacy are married to each other and enjoying lots of married life sex* together while you incels are bitching about Other People's Business.

* married life sex: sex someone, especially a woman, can enjoy without worrying if the other person is a serial killer and/or has AIDS the way one would with a one-night-stand. Sex you could have all over the house as long as the kids are at school/club/math-tutorial/piano-class. Or sex you could have in the car, inside the garage, but SEX where you can just start things by grabbing your woman and it won't be assault because she's your WIFE.

could you be following your own predicable pattern?

They are rare and you have to be a hell of a man to pull one, basically the full package. Looks, height, good job, come from a good family etc. I have met a few. Very good looking girls that had zero social media.

>We live in a economic structure that basically doesn't allow a household to survive on one income.

If women didn't work, there would be no unemployment. Rather there would be a lack of workers, driving salaries up. The problem would solve itself if women didn't work.

True.

People often overlook all the new expenses introduced when wifey goes to work.
Daycare, cleaning, eating out more, more miles on a second car...

Bitch better make more than 35k a year

That's the talk of a whiteknighting cuck.

My mum is my dads housewife. AMA