He literally got rich by out jewing the jews. Why do you hate him?

He literally got rich by out jewing the jews. Why do you hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oCaCrWzFPYY
youtu.be/DAncrmE6YV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because he's a jew

it's like.. Jewception

Read up on communism & globalism. It´s not benign, despite how idealistic they are. It´s literally satanic / gnostic, stemming back from the time of the Templars & Assassins. And even before that from Mystery Babylon times.

Research the Hyksos tribe in egypt & Akhenaten (Moses).

And technically a bitch who cant survive without kissing ass.

there is no new thing under the sun
everything that is happening now happened under egypt and babylon
females working to decrease the population
multiculturalism
immigrants destroying a nation
legal sodomy
female leaders
birth control (ancient egypt spermicide)
technology displacing laborers

Because he fucks the world in same time.

ex-nazi, he crash the bank of England in the 90's and didn't get murder, I think he can even go England

we don't. he's a good man that donates to charities all across the world. with his money, he's saved hundreds of thousands of lives - be it the hungry or the sick. add that to the fact that he's a jew who's left the faith and hates judaism, he's like a modern day jesus.

Because he's the final boss.

After you defeat Vader, you must face the Sith Lord.

>doube jew
>why do you hate him
Honestly we don't. We are just jewing him to.

You joke, but he really does operate on "nothing is true." Watch his reflexively videos and then watch what Peterson says about postmodernism

He is king jew

*reflexivity
youtu.be/oCaCrWzFPYY

youtu.be/DAncrmE6YV0

>jews British government out of billions of pounds worth of gold
That's money that would have gone for bridges, roads, schools, hospitals, and pensions. It's now sitting in the bank account of that Hungarian Jew, collecting interest. He's a parasite who has contributed nothing, literally nothing. No products, no entertainment, no thing of substance or worth has been created by him. What value does he have, other than the wealth he's sucked from others? He's the worst of the worst. And worst of all, he uses his ill-gotten gains to fund movements like BLM and to encourage refugees to move to the west. If ever someone deserved to be assassinated, it's him. If he ever comes to Canada again I'll do it myself.

He wants to Jew the entire world, it just so happens that there are other Jews in said world.

>If he ever comes to Canada again I'll do it myself
ru roh

Federal Bureau of InvestigationFederal Bureau of InvestigationFederal Bureau of Investigation
Sections
Home • Thank You For Your Tip
Thank You
Your tip has been submitted.

because can u possibly think of a more Jewish way to be a kike? jewing ur fellow Jew for shekels

Checked but I was hardly joking. This is a serious topic and decently researched despite adherents trying hard to hide / deflect / confuse, for ages.

The Illuminated Ones did not "start" in Bavaria some years back. They are ancient, and has always been at this shit. I am honestly impressed how they can keep their traditions so well when the rest of humanity can barely keep their kids in line.

Godspeed Canada. Run and don't look back.

>helping Soros out just so Sup Forums isn´t shut down.
>thinking Sup Forums is even on the chopping block as it provides them great metadata + names & locations of "thought leaders" + a containment room for us to vent instead of marching or teaching openly
>even joking about helping out Globalists

You know what you should do

>You know what you should do
yes laugh heartily if the retarded leaf wasn't behind 7 proxies