Should I report my neighbor to the police?

So basically I have this pot smoking neighbor and I don't know if I should tell the land lord or call the cops or what.
It all started a few months ago
I'd be studying for my exams and such during the late hours when this overwhelming smell would radiate among the apartment complex
I couldn't tell which apartment it came from though until just today in my parking lot my next door neighbor came up to me and said "does the smell bother you?" and I said "what?" And he said "I don't know how bad it is but if me being a pot smoking degenerate bothers you I want you to let me know so I can keep it maintained so avoid bothering you"
I just told him it was okay but really its not ok! He's stinky and gross
Anyway, what would Sup Forums do in my situation?

I see...

Just ask them if they want to play a game of Lucky Hit

Start by being honest to him instead of asking for Sup Forums's advice for all of your problems

Reporting someone for pot use is such a dick move

Ask him to be fair, explain to him your situation. These people don't want to get into trouble and they'd do pretty much anything to stay out of it.

STAY THE FUCK OUT OF PEOPLES BUSINESS AS LONG AS THEY AREN'T HURTING YOU, YOU FUCKING SNITCH

>neighbor comes to you considering how this affects you
>say its fine

>should i call the cops?

Dont be a snitch, especially not to your neighbor. Thats 100x more degenerate than what hes doing

> I just told him it was okay but really its not ok!
Offer him to let him have sex with your wife's daughter

>So basically I have this pot smoking neighbor
Yes, report them.

Stop snitchin'
I bet you the type of nigga who adds his mom on Facebook

Someone post an ancap meme.

Your neighbour has actually ask if it bothers you, and you told him it does not, and wonder if you should call the police on him - what kind of passive aggressive douchebag are you?

Tell your neighbour it bothers you and to smoke elsewhere, or take measures to stop the smoke from getting into the common areas (smoke in bathroom and turn vent on, for e.g.).

If you still smell the smoke, THEN tell the landlord.

They can't lie about this because it will be in their blood anyways.

Stop being a fucking cuck. Man up and say, yes, yes it bothers me.

How dickless are you that your response was
>...it's f..f... fine, senpai. Plz no bully.

For fuck's sake start with honest communication. The guy is not a mind reader. Open your mouth and use your words.

Mind your own business chink.

dude hes prob a gangbanger you wouldnt tell him to his face you arent ok with him smoking. thats how you get shot in america

Do it. I called the landlord on my pot smoking neighbor. He's gone now. Fucking degenerate wigger dudebro

Don't call the fucking cops. That would be wrong on so many levels.

Just man up, and go to him, and talk to him directly about it. Tell him to stop, or smoke somewhere else.

And don't threaten him saying if he doesn't stop you'll call the cops, because that might leave you with no other option than that, and he or someone he knows might do something bad against you in retaliation for the threat.

Did you really assume his race from a reaction picture?

He broke the NAP by assaulting one of your senses. Just throw molotovs at his place.

Feels like a LARP but if not, MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS FAGGOT. If the smell is really bothering you ask him to open a window.

nice blog faggot

His thought pattern is chinky too.

id stop being a faggot and get the fuck over it

You're garbage and, as such, should take yourself out.

Ofc, go ahead. Fuck the druggies.

Almost everyone I know smokes pot.
I know a few people who even grow and sell it.
Personally I have never touched the stuff and have no interest. What they are doing is not legal in my state.

I am thinking of becoming a police officer and I am not sure how I would handle this.

Tell on him OP be a little bitch

it is hurting him

Remember the NAP

Shenmue is one of the most redpilled games in existence.

>Game is basically an 80s japanese life simulator
>Every American sailor is a violent drunk negroid

No why would you do that are you a goddamm loonie kid?

he asked you if it bothered you and you lied as a piece of shit now askin if you should rat on him and desctruct his life for smoking a plant ?

KYS PLZ

Lol call the police. He broke the law. Next time you smell that shit dial 911 and have him get caught in the act.

What if he blames you and kills you later? What if he moves out and someone worse moves in?

Think about all of the consequences

7/10 bait, made me reply

Just tell him it bothers you and you would appreciate it if he could smoke somewhere else. or stop hotboxing the closet right next to your apartment?

surely this is just bait?
anyway, you're a faggot. Wtf the fuck is your problem with him smoking bud? It smells? Close your window when he's toking up or just get over it and stop being a beta faggot.
Even if you do have a problem with it, the guy had the decency to come up and ask you if it was cool, wanting to be a friendly neighbor and not a dick (which is rare for a stoner, most of us are anti-social af). and you in return smile politely like a little faggot and say it's fine even though you're bugged enough by it to come and bitch on here about it.
Seriously kill yourself you big pile of cringe

Guy is actually considerate and asks if it bothers you and offers to mitigate if it does.

You say no.

Now you want to call the cops/landlord?

You're a rat piece of shit OP. Be a fucking man, and knock on his door and tell him it's starting to bother you and tell him it would be cool if he could keep his windows closed when smoking. Problem solved.

Stop being a fucking rat.

It's violating his olfactory receptors. That's agressive

Um this..
They guy actually was considerate enough to ask you if it was a problem. Calling the cops because you sell weed? Only in America I guess

I haven't seen this pasta in a while, thanks for the trip down memory lane.

MODS!

Go and get blasted with him you uptight control freak square.

Shoot him and claim it was self defense.

no, definitely not. That's so stupid.

>I want you to let me know so I can keep it maintained so avoid bothering you
a mature way to handle things
>I just told him it was okay but really its not ok! He's stinky and gross
a passive aggressive childish way to handle things
>what would Sup Forums do in my situation?
not be a jackass

... assuming any of this is even true

You shouldn't have lied to him retard he probably would have been cool and gone elsewhere. Just tell your landlord now illegal shit should void his lease and he'll be asked to leave no point in calling the cops they don't want to deal with it and it costs the tax payer more to charge the guy than it would cost him to move out

Wow you're a beta faggot. Ask him to watch the smell.

That was hard huh user?

If you don't catch them smoking, selling or growing whilst on duty don't do shit. Keep a firewall between your personal and professional life, you don't want to be the arsehole cop who is always on the job, people will distance themselves from you and they'd be right to.

nice bait fag nobody is this much of a pussy

Hey is this ok?
Ummm... rape!!!!
Wtf is wrong with people these days

Yes, you neeed to be honest, open, and willing to communicate faggot

Obey the law.

That was hard huh cunt?

you wouldn't have this problem if americans disnt build their homes out of cardboard

Why would you tell anyone you faggot? Are you going to run to mommy because someone's making an illegal decision? Wtf are you community on patrol?

fuck him if he can't keep it to his room/apartment report him for violating the NAP

Fuck every user who replied to this b8, you know better but you hit 'submit' anyway.

>t. degenerate weed smokers

Lol no

After reading
>u a bicth
He asked if it bothered you and was willing to comply
>op is a massive faggot

not me personally, but my younger sister does. in private, and she doesn't do anything wrong. I would hope someone would ask her in this situation to stop. she would likely stop and just smoke at a friend's house.

>stupid skunk smell in your house
>guests in your abode will assume you are a degenerate when they smell it

Weed smokers are so conceited.

Do it. Fuck drug users.

Ignore the degenerates in this thread, call the cops on him

This is the true end result of your mind on drugs. You abandon everything else to get your fix, and the results are more sinister than any personal damage. Society as a whole is obstructed by your willful negligence of all us in the quest to sate your addiction.

best pic i have of him

Hook me up with qt stoner womanz

>guaranteed replies XDDD

a fucking leaf

As someone who 1) doesn't smoke pot 2) is allergic to it my view has always been to let people do it but protest if they obnoxiously smoke around me. If I get even a single whiff of marijuana smoke my sinuses go to hell for the rest of the day, it's really horrible, and I also do NOT want a "2nd hand high" from someone's smoke - at all!

In fact, even when I'm walking or riding my bike and pass a house or a car passes and I start to smell "it" I will hold my breath for as long as possible to avoid either getting high or having my allergies activated.

If I lived in an apartment and someone was smoking inside and it came through the shared a/c system you better believe I'd have a strong word with them and if they did not comply to my polite wishes I'd go to management with complaints.

Smoking pot is fairly harmless but it is a very obnoxious odor to those who dislike it and I think the best stoners can do is respect other people enough not to blow it in their faces.

The cops will probably be pissed off that you're bothering them with such bullshit

"don't be a snitch" is a meme from black prison culture. By all means, don't be a crybaby running to authorities over issues you can solve yourself, but don't let someone "cuck" you all because of memes that originated in IQs below 80.

What do you fucking see?

it's just pot it's not like he's stomping kittens or anything. grow up.

Who tf would smoke inside, stupid leaf.

Jeffrey Dahmer approaches his black neighbor Jamal and says,

"Good morning, Jamal. I've been murdering, skinning, and cooking members of your afroamerican race for quite a while now, subsisting entirely on the meat of your men. Does the smell of rotting carcasses and cooked human meat disturb you? I'd like to know." and passively aggressively admires Jamal's musculature.

Wat do, Sup Forums? Say it's fine?

Report him. Who cares about moral faggotry, the law or hurr duur snitches get stitches.

Do it for the lulz and no other reason.

Yeah report him. Make sure to post the results so the weedlmao's can be assblasted.

Dude. Bro. Weed.

What state are you in
? Its legal in some states now. Still tell your landlord that its bothering you

>naw man no problem!
>calls cops
you are the biggest kind of faggot.

Dude... Bro!!

>your mom is not your friend
Why americans hate their family so much?

Dude???

Sup Forums is worse than niggers

bunch of beta snitches

lmao what a little bitch OP is. lucking I'm a fucking C so I don't have to deal with these anti-weed betas. I'd blow pot smoke in your stupid little nerd face and then steal the girl you've been orbiting you little faggot

anarcho capitalism is a form of incurable autism

Lmao that image

Bro!!

Dude!!

Stoner: Hey OP want me to stop making your apartment smell?
OP:No man it's okay
OP makes thread complaining about pot smell

You're the biggest, dumbest fuckhead ever. Guy literally asks you if you want him to keep it under wraps and you say no.

In your situation. You should be less of a fucking pussy, you pussed out when you were offered a solution and now you are looking for a solution.

I hope this is bait because if it isn't you're dumb as fuck

>when the neighbors kush stinks so bad and you realize that it violates the NAP so you ask a terracotta pillowcase coven for advice and they tell you to hire a deathsquad from the local megacorporation to have your neighbor dealt with

I would probably get a bollocking from the police for wasting their time.

You should just tell him that it does bother you. He was nice enough to ask at least.

Dude!!!

Bro!!!

>muh small government until i want government to intervene because of my feelings

Are you a complete autist? Is this your first time living alone?

Talk to him and explain that his smoking bothers you. Offer some solution like only smoking in one room with the door shut, or switching to an odorless alternative like Shatter

If he refuses to play ball, then make a complaint to your landlord.

Get your child soldier army to tactical nuke his apartment for violating the NAP by aggressively forcing a displeasing smell upon your nose without your permission.

Weed!!

DUDEBRO

Dude!!

Straight to the police my friend, the less pot smoking degens around the better.