Is Illegal Mexicans picking Crops the equivalent of Slavery?

They get paid (albeit below minimum wage) and it's a bit nicer, yeah, but it seems relatively the same. Seems a bit hypocritical of Liberals to defend this, honestly.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah, they do the same here we bring people from Asia (500,000 in 2015) to legally work below minimum wage (I think it's 15% below minimum wage) and then they get deported after a couple of years. Harper was against this, Trudeau called him racist because he doesn't support it. Liberals are idiots

Gweneth Paltrow needs her avacados.

>Having a land full of NIGGER bred over centuries to do field work
>import spics
US of Cucks

At least they get deported. You Leafs are lucky at least in that regard. I'm actually Half Mexican myself, and technically a Illegitimate Child, but man, fuck these Beaner fucks.

If you can only afford to live another day to pick more, thats essentially worse than slavery. Even slaves never had to buy their own food.

>The whole point of slavery=cheap labor
>the whole point of mass immigration/outsourcing=cheap labor
>hurr do you guise think they might be similar practices?

Gee I don't know it's a real mystery

youtube.com/watch?v=q-PlqqK9B9Y

Aint slavery if they chose to do it and can quit when they want

This is why I can never support those larpers that love the south

They unironically supported bringing nignogs into the US

Who'll work the fields with his hands?
Who'll put his back to the plow?
Who'll take the mountain and give it to the sea?
Don't look now, it ain't you or me.

Don't look now, someone's done your starvin'
Don't look now, someone's done your prayn'

Chris, that would make my back hurt.

autistic libertarian detected

I hope you will get sent back to your homeland one day too

if businesses wouldn't pay them then they wouldn't come here

accusing them of doing the logical thing and coming here for a better more stable life than they'd face in mexico is foolish. punish the people who give them a reason to do so.

Robots are the solution

Liberals actually think they score a point on conservatives when they say:

>If the mexicans leave, oranges will cost more and you'll have to pick them.

I don't give a fuck. I'll pick oranges. And they'll have to pay me more than minimum wage or else no one fucking does it lmao. But irl it'd probably be piecework, so you get paid by the orange.

I'm afraid it'll only be possible for them to send my lower half or upper half there. Either way, I'm losing my Dick.

>we need an underclass of brown people without rights or many of our industries will perish
Sounds about right.

It's not slavery if they want to be doing it.

1 drop rule, you're 100% spic as far as I'm concerned. Spics belong in spicland America is for WASP's

>hurr don't punish people for breaking the law

why are libertarians such cringy autists?

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

But at least they kept them like one keeps a tool. In a cage.

Anything between deporting them and making them full citizens is slavery

You're a fucking idiot

That's retarded

That's like putting a poisonous Australian spider in your house and saying "it's ok because I put it in a box"

What if it gets out?

You whip the skin off its back in full view of the other slaves and rape its wife/children

Then they all stay in the cage

Whipping them daily and working them to dead. Literally breeding any intellect out of the gene pool. That would be more like if you study the spider and make it go on a leash.

Letting them free was the problem. So get them back to the cotton fields, encourage non intellectualism among NIGGER and get rid of your race war issue.

>They get paid (albeit below minimum wage)
wrong..

Farms in central CA start at 15 an hour. It is extremely hard work but they are compensated well. Most of that money goes back to Mexico to families there.

You should really get college educated before talking about things you know nothing about.

I wish, my produce would cost less

If they're not forced into it, then it's not slavery.

They could always just go back

>we can't get rid of the "hurr undocumented persons" because we need them to do jobs Americans won't
>like picking crops for $2 an hour
>but also we need to legalize them!
>and raise the minimum wage to $15 an hour!

>My gift to industry is the genetically engineered worker, or Genejack. Specially designed for labor, the Genejack's muscles and nerves are ideal for his task, and the cerebral cortex has been atrophied so that he can desire nothing except to perform his duties. Tyranny, you say? How can you tyrannize someone who cannot feel pain?

>Chairman Sheng-ji Yang
>"Essays on Mind and Matter"

It's wage slavery, which is arguably worse. They pay them shit, the workers get no benefits of any kind, and they can't easily leave because the second they do the business owner can call ICE and have them deported.

Copper handcuffs.

With slavery at least they were given room and board, now they get barely enough money and can't survive. Might as well keep the cheque give them food water and a bed

>Farms in central CA start at 15 an hour.

No, they don't.
they get paid per pound, but there is an upper limit on how much they can earn per hour.