We don't have final crime figures for 2016 yet so let's take 2015 as an example

We don't have final crime figures for 2016 yet so let's take 2015 as an example

In 2015 19 transsexual people were victims of unlawful killing in the United States (the page says more than 20 but only lists 19) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#North_America_2

In 20-15 the total number of murders was 15,696
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-1

Estimates at the time approximate a total of 700,000 transsexual people in the U.S.

Thus considering a US population of 318.86 million, transsexual people represent 0.22% of the US population, but only 0.12% of murder victims in the US; transsexuals are killed in the US at just over half the rate cisgendered people are.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#North_America_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do they count suicide as murder? It's a deranged women killing a man I guess.

So what?

Nothing wrong with killing faggots.

All trans people should be institutionalized or gassed.

They make up such a small amount of the population that nobody would miss them.

>700000 transgendered people

What the hell

So, transexuals are privileged?

How many of them were sex workers?

Yeah, niggers are ruthless killers.

How do we make it even higher?

This is the proof of targeted murdering campaigns by death squads. they must be stopped

I bet the moment they discover whoever murdered them, they will immediately shut up because it contradicts their narrative.

>Flag
>Checks out

>that pic
Based on statistical likelihood, they were probably murdered for being black not trans.
It's not like the black community is exactly friendly to all this gay/trans shit.

KEK was a black transfaggot?

all them names sound like suspects on COPS

e' non importante.

answers in ops native tongue

>Thus considering a US population of 318.86 million, transsexual people represent 0.22% of the US population, but only 0.12% of murder victims in the US; transsexuals are killed in the US at just over half the rate cisgendered people are.

Stop using statistics, because their reply will be:

"But you don't know who's transgender, there are probably many more who die who we never hear about and besides nobody kills someone because they're cisgender, but trans* people are killed all the time for who they are and you sound like a nazi I'm going to report you".

Shit like this is the reason national news media is one of the greatest problems of the era. Single stories that are statistically insignificant are made out to the be norm. Bad shit happens and you can't stop that, but now everyone is convinced that transsexuals are the target of a nation-wide killing spree when they're just getting murdered at about the same rate as everyone else.

Kek

If she wants to point out the race of the victims then it is only fair we investigate the race of the killers. I think we know how that will go

>In 2015 19 transsexual people were victims of unlawful killing in the United States (the page says more than 20 but only lists 19) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#North_America_2

I find that number suspicious. I would assume some number of people are killed where records indicate nothing about their sexual kinks.

If I get murdered tomorrow, the Official List of the Number of People Who Like Spanking Vids Killed in 2017 will likely not reflect an increase by one.

How many were killed by blacks and muzzies?

When your forced to accept people with gender dysphoria or sexual deviants as 'sane' it will drive a lot of people mentally unstable themselves.

While you are correct that facts do not sway people who hold what are essentially emotion based religious views, I think it is nonetheless worth putting the facts out there, if for no other reason than to make data available to those who have not thought about it much before -- vaccination against leftist bullshit, as it were.

>"The police told us to leave it alone but that will never happen because I will always search for my son's killer,"

Even the mother refused to accept the sons mental illness

Are you one of the christcucks that thinks they're everywhere?

>Transgenders make up less than 0.25% of the US population
>Still think that having laws to allow Transgenders do whatever the fuck they want is reasonable

What the hell did Obama put in the water supply

>Stop using facts because it doesn't work, lets just appeal to peoples emotions like a bunch of faggot leftists. My name is sven and this method totally worked to uncuck my country so you should try it in yours.

Gas yourself sven. The truth is what matters you stupid faggot.