Selling high quality memeballs for the low price of 5 (You)s

Strawman all your discussions in style with this high quality memeball.
South Africa as an example.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12476480
youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

r8

k

>250x348 when the template is 1200x1000
atleastyoutried.jpeg

You must give me the (You)s first leprachaun friend

>It's not blacks killing white people, it's blacks killing black people, so stop trying to paint black people as violent!

i love these sa balls

more?

OUT
>OUT
OUT

....impressive

That is high quality. Noice.

Julius Malema pls leave

Ain't this Malaysian a mongoloid retarded universally hated on Sup Forums for being a super massive faggot?

Yep

give it to me

Pay the full price nigger

(You)

Now that I think of it, isn't South Africa flag pretty cucked?
It's literally the Jamaica's black dick getting into Netherland's white ass.

gimme a high quality puerto rico ball

What is your point? Yes, SA has had an economy boost mainly from tourism in the heavily policed Cape Town. There's still de facto segregation outside of Cape Town, where you die, I would still rather live in Europe and travel freely as a white than SA.

Hi Mike. Now fuck off.

Cannot be unseen.

Protip: Cape Town is the most violent city in Africa

Necklace yourself, Mike.

You're not even giving me any (You)s you swindler

>was about to point out that Muslims aren't a race but then realized most Americans (and European SJWs) think they're all brown Arab shitskins anyway

Well played.

who's mike? sounds like someone who fucked your monkey whore of a mother

>strawman

You can't strawman ancaps.

Also what do you guys think of 8/pol/?

strawpoll.me/12476480

>white gun store owners openly refuse to sell to black customers in South Africa
Wait, really?

>(You)

Gib BR balls

Nobody here likes you.
Necklace yourself.

got one for Malaysia?

how are you making these, god damn that's quality

It's wording from your census, not mine.

>when you're an undeportable spic

Wew

watch theroux's documentary about south africa.
all the gunshop owners there are white and none of them sells to blacks.

nobody here likes your monkey mother except for mike
but he's probably forced to do it because he fucks everything so i dunno if he likes assfucking the dumb whore

You're the only one who paid he full price. Thanks for not being a nigger.

250 whites are murdered each year here. most of them are from family and people they know.

1/10 cause its true and i had to respond

whatever you say, mike

Pretty good.

Yeah, I know. It's the most retarded thing.

Thanks that's exactly the quality I expected

Get the original smiley in HQ, turn, yellow to white, create an new layer with the flag you want, set it to multiply, and erase the extra. Skew it a little for best effect.

t. Never been to South Africa

Tfw your country has 3 cities in the top most violent

there's some justice in necklacing, the way they do it is barbaric as fuck, but a village lynching a rapist is just take take of house

Holy shit, this is so true.

>a country where the black population is over 10 times as much than the white population has more black deaths than white deaths
color me surprised

no whites in existence of the entire history of mankind have ever got necklaced.

nothing, nada, zero.

All victims of necklacing are all blacks.

in south africa, the safe areas (where the whites live and tourists go) are super safe. its so fucking safe you're safer there than all of europe. These are the areas where blacks will get shot and killed by the PMCs if they try anything funny.

t. Zika

requesting a romanian memeball
i only need a memeball with the romanian flag

Its disproportionate even when you take into account the racial quota.
black pop = 77%
white pop = 9%

Blacks murdered = 96%
whites murdered = 2%

missing percentages from coloreds

youtu.be/JY8OgBzFLJU

(go to 47m51s) listen for 3 minutes

i made this just for that 3 minute

much appreciated

you show 'em hendrik

Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up Lock him up

HolyI shit you're talking out of your arse. Necklacing is a community activity where a mob takes law into their own hands to kill a criminal. Usually being murderes and rapists.

Now ofcourse a white person wont go steal in a township and neither rape a niglet, so why the fuck would they get necklaced.

Secondly, ofcourse white areas are safer...you don't see Jan waiting around the corner to mug someone, he'll be in his garage fixing his bakkie

>Safer than in Europe
Kek

Bait = 3/10 made me respond

>and you call yourself white
>you call yourself white
>call yourself white
>yourself white
>white

I think I understand the butthurt here. You live in in a 3rd world country but don't receive as much sympathy from Sup Forums as Afrikaners so now you shit on our situation due to pure contempt of not being valued by anyone here for similar reasons. Really man get a life. I don't understand how you can continue to post the way you do if everyone hates your guts for it. Stop or kys really.

why are you always hating on south-africans you filthy jungle monkey nigger? did a SA man fuck your wife?