BECAUSE IT WORKED SO WELL THE FIRST TIME

BECAUSE IT WORKED SO WELL THE FIRST TIME

cnn.com/2017/03/06/politics/trump-travel-ban-iraq/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yNDUU4gHCuE
dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/presidential-executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump should just bomb their airports and tell the leftist judge to eat shit

>dat top political story right sidebar
>God bless and protect trump and bannon

Hahahahah it's fucking hilarious to watch him crash and turn. Impeachment soon brothers!

kek this would be hilarious

But can we let him get nuclear codes?

NOPE

Good, just keep pumping them out with slight changes so they have to be challenged in court again. I hope this goes on for 8 years

> source is the most leafty to the max
sure user we believe cnn should be shut down also

No. That dumbfuck shouldn't have been president in the first place.

>says the person who lives off the government
your opinion is not needed

This

No shit. As soon as it got overturned by the court of appeals the options were a) Supreme court b) redraft the EO.

I hope they did their fucking jobs this time and drafted something passable.

We already have an embargo on Iran. Yemen recently shot down a plane then we knocked out like 12 or so of their radar stations. Now we're doing a lot more drone assassination there. There are no "innocent civilians" left in Syria. Every attack so far has been done by first generation immigrants most traveled in the middle east.

OP is a cuck. F**k muslims! They should all be set on fire. Or die from the most never-ending relentless and agonizing form of cancer.

"Trump had previously said he opposed giving any advance notice of the ban."

Very fake news.

Actually said he wanted to delay, but was advised that would give those intent on doing harm a chance to change tactics.

Good one CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=yNDUU4gHCuE

He could always have a favorable judge do what the west coast faggots did but rule it as constitutional this time.

Admittedly, the other one had a flaw with the whole greencard thing

As a former Trump voter I suggest we stop him from getting access to the nukes.

Reminder that the travel ban is legal and well within the presidents right and power to do so.

The Middle East bans people all the time but then they don't get called out, we need to stop imposing restrictions on ourselves when other people don't follow the same rules.

Just pass it off as the first one testing the waters.

More should bring up the 30 or so countries that refuse entrance to anyone with an Israeli passport.

>get absolutely BTFO by a court
>offer some watered-down, meaningless order that won't even come into effect immediately

This will be his legacy in a nutshell.

shills popping up everywhere today

How will muslims ever recover

The FISA warrant worked the second time, so this should too.

> bans the 6 six countries that literally never committed a terrorist act

I'm trusting they did their due diligence this time. It seems this one was more thought-out, with Iraq not being on it this time among other things. The last one just came off as really half-baked in spots.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get near the borders.

Do you even know why the countries were selected? Of course not, normie.

dhs.gov/news/2016/02/18/dhs-announces-further-travel-restrictions-visa-waiver-program

He's just going off the recommendations Obama got.

Did the Supreme Court rule on the 1st case yet? I didnt hear anything on that

Heil trump!

the court never ruled on the ban, supreme court probably would have upheld it

>Country commit terror attack

Only reason it failed is because deep state kikes (schumer the ringleader) bribed/threatened some patsy judge to SHUT IT DOWN
Now that obabo is about to be imprisoned & the Sesh in place this one will Work, become Permanent & Become Stricter over time.
Their little plan failed & ICE will just deport the third worlders that made it through over the past month.

Read the damn EO, section e)
whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2017/03/06/presidential-executive-order-protecting-nation-foreign-terrorist-entry

As a former nuclear code it's hilarious watching the voters want Trump. We can't let him crash and burn.

You are going to get Oleary, disgusting leafleaf

The Branch Davidians were pedophiles, you dolt. Or at least Koresh was. And they also happened to be armed cop-killers, so.. they're lucky they didn't get razed on day one. That was to allow for negotiations to get the women and children out is all.

Crash and burn trump and nuclear codes cannot get them seriously scary shareblue glad happen not good former trump supporter

Only losers quit cuck.

if singles confirmed

Not gonna lie, former reddit god winner for a picture of trump as a baby here, But in all seriousness we cant let Hilary remain free.

He could literally do a new E.O with different ruling every day and hop back and forth between all of them as there's no way they can tie up their courts

LIBKEKS AND ACTUAL KEKOLDS BTFO

The atf went in guns blazing

Never forget ruby ridge.

Why isn't Saudi Arabia and Egypt b&?

I voted for Trump, but this is getting ridiculous

I hadn't considered this option, but that I think is the kind of innovation we need to keep on the table.

No they wouldn't have lol. That's why trump had it rewritten. Let's be honest, it's really bannon's fault. It was his idea to jam it through, I bet.

>Bannon in 2013: McCarthy was right in crusade against Communist infiltration

Bannon confirmed redpilled on the true nature of the Left. What a time to be alive!

I find this incredibly racist

We can not allow people who've spent their entire existence persecuting and murdering Christians to continue spreading their violence and lies to the rest of the world.

People need to grab weapons and kill every single muslim they can find!

Such a waste of time. This shit will get btfo and we still have no wall. I want my free wall and my tax cuts.

This is why this board has zero credibility

Im really confused too user

Because trump got cucked.

Literally ahmed is fucking melania while he watches

Bannon a shit. He's holding trump back.

Insane that Lefties think unelected judges get to decide immigration policy and not the president.

I'm guessing that if Yemen had Trump real estate it wouldn't be on the list for some flimsy excuse.

Only because people don't look away from their screens long enough to realize they're taking over like in the campuses in NY or Dearborn. Everyone is afraid of being arrested just saying something negative about islam in public... yet alone stand up and kill them.

Now that he actually has his cabinet they cant stop him.

Fuck Trump. He should not be putting his personal interests above the interests of the country. What happened to America First?

yeah, let the president do whatever the fuck he wants. I partly agree with the ban, I have a problem with some countries who've been left out.

stop being a cuck, we have three branches for a reason

yemen is bombed to shit mate, he doesnt lose anything by banning it.

the oilbucks from saudi arabia and the emirates are too hard to say no to for a "billionaire" it appears

I agree though

It's going to keep happening until our judge gets in and rules it constitutional.
It's going to happen and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Quit endangering the country.

> Fixed the "problems" of the first executive order
> Its Equally as bad

The president has been given powers over immigration.
There's nothing to check and balance. Small courts are overreaching and preventing the president from doing his job to protect the nation.

The list of countries was created by Congress and the Obama administration last year, retard.

The law is pretty clear about the President's authority. If you are so sure that Trump's ban was unconstitutional, perhaps you would be willing to take it to any other circuit and see how it pans out.

Fpbp

The only thing the courts cried about was its limitations on greencard holders. This order fixes that.

>CNN

>stop being a cuck, we have three branches for a reason

Does the judicial branch exist to misinterpret the law and always come to conclusions that they like? Apparently, given that you don't see a problem with the judiciary determining immigration policy, you think it does.

Go back to hashtagging on twatter about it you fucking cuck.

The new EO is much stronger and closes loopholes that existed in the original for politically motivated judges to wiggle through. I don't believe the courts can shut this one down.

>Does the judicial branch exist to misinterpret the law and always come to conclusions that they like?
Too often, yes. That's why when people ask me if I want to see more conservative judges I always tell them I really don't care if they're liberal or conservative as long as they go by the intended meaning of the laws.

So, it seems like he removed all the issues that liberals brought up. I won't say it was 4d chess to get them to put all their cards on the table because real 4d chess would be predicting their move and preventing it in advance.

But anyway, what is the liberal's move now? all complaints against it have been addressed.

even if he has the authority, it is incumbent upon the other branches to say no if they feel he overreached in anyway

yeah, saudis are not dangerous. lets ban iran instead.

fucking retard fuck off

trump didnt even wait for it to reach the courts, that must say something

He used the list Congress and Obama created as a way to appease the retards. If you have a problem with the list, take it up with Congress.

Im sure Trump used the list as leverage to get the Saudis to fund refugee camps in the region, which were announced last month.

He didn't overreach.
They're getting in the way of national security over politics.

>as long as they go by the intended meaning of the law

That's a fantasy. Everyone is influenced by their own ideas and political beliefs. You'll never find someone who can rule "objectively" because we all see their our own uniquely distorted lens.

>He's just going off the recommendations Obama got.
Why can't he choose his own countries? Why is he letting fucking Iraq off the list when they are literally fucking half controlled by ISIS?

All of those are just getting banned because of Hezbollah.

Name at least 5 terrorist attacks in the West perpetrated by Hezbollah.

I'll wait.

>what is the libtards next move
probably to shut up and not give their reasons for complaining thereby helping to fix the loopholes.

how does it feel to be so blue pilled?

>negotiating with terrorists

if they he had iraq, egypt and saudi arabia Id agree. he banned literal whos who cant even afford food, how will they get here?

>NY AG denounces

Since when did people care about his opinion, or know about his existence?

You have a definite problem in your nation about political judges. You don't have judges interpreting the law as written, but by their ideals. Essentially they are unelected politicians. The supreme court votes are known to everyone in advance because it doesn't matter what the case is, but what the ideals of the judges are.

You americans should elect every judge too, don't let the politicians pick them. Wouldn't help the partisanship, but if they are politicians anyway, may as well make them work for it.

I'm objective.

Of course not. I'm just saying honorable interpretation is the most important thing to me regardless of bias.

He banned countries that were on the list of countries that the Obama administration recommended.
They were determined to be threats by our intelligence.
Ask Obama why the list was made that way.

I agree, Saudi Arabia is the largest funding source for terrorism in the world. Isolating them isn't good for us in the long term, and in the short term, a refugee camp is much more beneficial to us and Europe than a ban on their citizens coming here.

Trudeau, don't you have a country to ruin?

This. Not a Jew, but this is the easiest grouping.

I agree.
All the fucking pieces of shit in the world will fuck up any government setup though.
We need an actual God King. Literal divinity.
Humans are fucked.

That's why all the charges were dropped and the compound burned to the ground right?

so what? since when does trump care what obongo thinks?

youre thinking about this too hard, he has business in the rich countries so he banned the poor ones to save face with us retard

>(((refugee camp)))
you really believe that?

you know, it's funny. I wonder if that pic was taken before he was PM, because I do not see security unless that's who grey hair glasses is supposed to be. I saw tom mulcair and even that loser had a whole RCMP detail even though no one gives a fuck about murdering the NDP. It didn't extend to the green party though, even though she is a federal leader too.

Piss of leaf.