Greek girl I work with keeps insisting Macedonia isn't a country even though I've showed it to her on a map

>Greek girl I work with keeps insisting Macedonia isn't a country even though I've showed it to her on a map
>keeps insisting it's a part of Greece and all of the people there consider themselves Greek citizens
Why are balkanshits so fucking delusional? Really wish we could deport them all back to their shitholes

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenization
ancient.eu/article/94/
quora.com/Were-ancient-Macedonians-considered-Greeks-by-themselves-as-well-as-by-other-Greeks/answer/Dimitrios-Michmizos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Macedonia is a region in Greece, if you are talking about FYROM thats something else

she's talking about the greek region but more important

why would a leaf stir balkan shit that has no clue about

Macedonians have achieved more with Alexander than the greeks ever did.

She was talking about FYROM, that's the one I showed her on the map. Now begone, yuropoors

>leaf cares about balkan shitflinging
how about YOU fuck off to your shithole ahmet

she is just making fun. greeks are mostly cool. like turks, but better because in europe and no islam and hot weather.

I only care because I'm inundated with disgusting balkanites where I live. Immigration from outside Western Europe was a mistake, this land should belong only to German-Anglo-Franco aryans like myself

your thread smells like b8 m8
fuck off to your cuckshed before I kill myself and win

bleas dont kill

Macedonians are badass. Greeks are shit. They actually dodged a bullet by avoiding the EU since greece cucks kept em out.

post kot kebapbro

here is a doctor cat for all of you, cheers

The entirety of ancient Macedonia sits within modern Greece user. Modern and ancient Macedonia are connected in name only.

What if I have mice in my tummy?

lmao are you retarded?

>''Greeks'' and ''Macedonians''

see map for further details

HAHAHAHAHA. Wait, are you serious? Where's Macedonia? Epirus? Thessaly? Albanians really are worse then Slavedonians...

I intentionally call Fyrom Macedonia It makes people go ape shit around here

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, WHY?
I'm not even Greek and it triggers me so much.

It's ok leaf, no need to be salty that a landmass the size of a iceberg is more important than the entirety of your underpopulated arctic dessert

>It's fun

alexander the great disagrees that macedonia are greek

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenization
ancient.eu/article/94/
quora.com/Were-ancient-Macedonians-considered-Greeks-by-themselves-as-well-as-by-other-Greeks/answer/Dimitrios-Michmizos
Read these and then kill yourself.

Greeks are cool, so are Macedonians, who do I support in this irrelevant """"conflict""""?

No one whoever argues about this subject is a retard

Modern Macedonians in Greece and in the FYROM are Bulgarians and completely unrelated in every possible way to Alexander the Great.

Is this a 3d render?

bulgarians are slavified greeks so they are actually the real ancient macedonians

What do you mean by modern Macedonians in Greece and in FYROM. You mean both the Slavs and the actual Macedonians? Or slavs who are living in Greece + Slavs in FYROM?