‘Pope Francis has urged us to have fewer children,’

>“Pope Francis has urged us to have fewer children to make the world more sustainable,” a panelist at a Vatican-run workshop on “how to save the natural world” claimed on Thursday.

>According to Raven, the central element of the solution for “overpopulation” is that “we need a more limited number of people in the world.” In addition, “the problem is one of inequality,” where the rich use more of the world’s resources than the poor.

>“In the framework of social justice worldwide we need to find ways for natural resources to be distributed on the basis of compassion and love. We hope for support in our ongoing support for our endeavor to develop sustainability,” he said.

lifesitenews.com/news/francis-praised-by-population-controller-at-vatican-workshop-for-urging-us

archive.is/waeV5

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/francis-praised-by-population-controller-at-vatican-workshop-for-urging-us
youtu.be/WcKHqDGjBiA
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If this was during the dark ages, this heretic would've been long burnt on a cross.

This might actually be good, the vast majority of practising catholics are niggers and other shitskins.

>Catholics

>Following a filthy argie communist.

But if we have less children who will the catholic priests rape?

Is this guy paid jewish shill? what is this?
Every week this guy says something utterly disturbing?

>Popes have never been corrupt

In the Middle Ages, you would be the heretic burning at the stake.

He finally said something right

this is what Peronism™ do to institutions
now the catholic world will enter the same kind of decay we've had for the last 60 years

>This isn't a ploy to make you self-exterminate, goy.

This "pope" is no man of God.

Is he a jew

The pope is a kike shill who wants the Christian population to go down so mudslimes would take over.

This

yeah but mudslimes will still keep at it cause they're not christians.
I can see their agenda from a mile away.
I need to stop coming here it hurts me inside.

I think Pope Francis is a genuinely nice old man and the only Pope in my lifetime that seems worthy of the position.

This is clearly a plea for the nigger Catholics in Africa to slow their shit down. Africans are causing a population crisis that's effecting the whole damn world.

this pope just keeps getting shittier and shitier

>pope urging people not to have kids

Not a problem for this board I assume.

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? I'm an atheist and this pope pisses me the fuck off.

thats not a man of faith

>This is clearly a plea for the nigger Catholics in Africa to slow their shit down.
Essentially this

Or you can just release some deadly plague in china, india and africa. A lot of space is suddenly free.

Gg europe.

>don't have more kids than you can feed
Oh no, what a terrible, heretical, antipope! He must be deposed!

Franco is a fake pope until Benedict dies.

Most western white catholics are not having many children. 2 at most and very rarely 3.
His comments are to South and central America

I always knew that green faggot wanted to genocide people for muh trees.

>lifesitenews.com/news/francis-praised-by-population-controller-at-vatican-workshop-for-urging-us

"(Editor’s note: A previous version of this story had misquoted Vatican conference speaker Peter Raven as saying, “Pope Francis has urged us to have fewer children to make the world more sustainable.” After reviewing the recording of his remarks that quote has been corrected.)"

So why are anti-Catholics such liars?

South and Central America are already just above replacement rate for the most part

Protestants are the greatest cancer in Christendom

If our societies fall to foreign heresy it will be because protestants and their secular offspring so persisted in attacking Christs Church

In am increasingly of the opinion that there is no hope for the west until protestants complete their own spiral of degeneracy into oblivion.

Reminds me of Terence McKenna's "solution" on saving the world that consisted of letting brown people produce as many babies as possible and whites only stick to 1 child per household

I used to look up to the guy and thought he was deep and spiritual, but he was a literal commie who advocated white genocide.

Repent.

Literally a black pope.

Is the pope even a catholic?

It sure seems like hollow words when they oppose birth control and the death penalty and anything else that doesn't encourage population growth.

Pope can suck a dick

> tfw no young pope

youtu.be/WcKHqDGjBiA

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF170B126002E7CB0

Papal Echelon is antichrist
Catholicism has a terrible history and has always stood in opposition to God

>we need less Christians and more Muslims
Bravo Pope!

Martin Luther did nothing wrong.

>Catholicism has a terrible history and has always stood in opposition to God

Who did you steal the Bible from then?

Luther's own avowals on this matter are numberless. Thus he writes:

"There is not one of our Evangelicals, who is not seven times worse than before he belonged to us, stealing the goods of others, lying, deceiving, eating, getting drunk, and indulging in every vice, as if he had not received the Holy Word. If we have been delivered from one spirit of evil, seven others worse than the first have come to take its place."
And again:

"Men who live under the Gospel are more uncharitable, more irascible, more greedy, more avaricious than they were before as Papists."
Even Erasmus, who had at first favoured Luther's movement, was soon disillusioned. Thus he writes:

"The New Gospel has at least the advantage of showing us a new race of men, haughty, impudent, cunning, blasphemous . . . quarrellers, seditious, furious, to whom I have, to say truth, so great an antipathy that if I knew a place in the world free of them, I would not hesitate to take refuge therein."

Genesis 1:28

28God blessed them; and God said to them, "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it; and rule over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the sky and over every living thing that moves on the earth."

Because they are servants of satan.