SD 2018

you're voting for him right Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/04/fake-news-swedens-integration-minister-admits-lying-bbc-rape-stats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's the point? sd has been constantly dropping since the last election, i doubt they will even be in the parliament after next election

either way, nobody will cooperate with them so they won't change anything, a vote for SD is a wasted vote

>sd has been constantly dropping since the last election
Aren't they polling as the largest party now?

yes they are, dont listen to this guy

Farage was never in government and look at what he has accomplished.
A growing SD forces the other parties to change their policies.

It's the same in Germany, the other parties are now calling for some policies which they used to denounce the AfD as rightwing nationalists.

>SD will win in 2018

yes but he's not enough

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL u dont know jack kiddo

just like rape has been constantly dropping? Ylva, is that you??

breitbart.com/london/2017/03/04/fake-news-swedens-integration-minister-admits-lying-bbc-rape-stats/

no that's just in one retarded self recruiting poll, only sd voters sign up for those so of course they're the biggest there

sd has been constantly dropping and jimmie akesson has the lowest support of any of the party leaders

i regret voting for sd last two elections because what little power they have they use to break promises, like they destroyed the pension system (which is a priority point according to them) and allowed profiteering in the welfare sector

Uncuck yourself and you have my full respect.

that's what were doing my fellow burger

Godspeed

>t. salty nordic restance skinhead with no IQ

Jimmie will save us

he had to say that, every politcian was basically held at gunpoint and were forced to say "Donald Trump is bad"

thats why him saying bad stuff about Donald is so halfharted and meh

9-November 2016

SURE
SURE