>israels bitch
>retarded religious zealots and christians everywhere
Do I need to go on?

Do I need to even start?

>muslims
>bbc - being forced to fund propaganda against you
>YOU GOT A TV LICENCE FOR THAT KNOIFE?
>no guns

I don't hate my country, I just hate what it's become. I believe we all respect the America of Washington, Jefferson, Jackson, no matter how much we detest the current perfidy.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING
MOUTHS

OP is such a whiny faggot. Get the fuck out if you don't like it. I'll personally put your head on a spike when the time comes.

Also
>Tips fedora

I've heard that only plebs pay for the tv license. When the inspector comes to your house to verify that you have one, you can just refuse to let them come inside.

I don´t know where to start.

Also, praise Kek & Shadilay user. He blesses your realizations, realizing the problems is step 1.

Shut up you fat clapping burger all you drive is a Cadaliac.

It's happening because spineless faggots like you would rather sit around, whining about it rather than fixing said problems. You're just bad as the Marxists who'd see their [white] race replaced by third world abominations.

I'll admit it. Our country is in a state of despair, here's to hoping that Trump will revive our glory although that sounds "WE WUZ" tier.

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

Don't embarrass us further with your inability to spell basic words you fucking inbred cunt.

rolling

Your right, I know this, but it's the fact that they get away with it is what I hate. That and the fact I will never achieve home ownership.

>tfw doomed to roam the world of rent and Muslims forever

Cry bitch. Lose some weight while youre at it.

The native women in this country are absolutely disgusting genetic mutants. No class, nothing interesting to say, ugly, horrid creatures. Their application of makeup just makes them look disgusting and unattractive. I haven't had a brit gf since 2011 and have gone full euro ever since. The genetic pool here seriously needs revitalisation

I fully hated my country and pretty much the rest of the west for all of my life until the last year or so.

Brexit and Trump gave me hope for us. If Le Pen gets elected then I genuinely think this could be the dawn of the West's recovery.

>country too smol
>country irrelevant
>too many gypsies
>too many communists
>all our neighbours hate us

i want to fucking die mate

> No sea access
> could be further south

T. Butt hurt 400 pound fat uneducated americunts.

>projection
What model do you drive, and how overnight are you

>join EU and NATO
>kill local factories to get EU monies
>keep talking about "muh russian occupation" with "sudden" russophobia spikes every 4 years
>promote sanctions against Russia, thus killing what is left of transit business
>youth keep leaving the country
>basically is nursing home
>exist only because EU give us monies to not die
>MUH INDEPENDENCE

t. dixienigger

You're really daft, aren't you? I can't tell if this is bait or what. It's very clear in my post that I'm aware of the current state of America, but because you skimmed over it to make a meme buzzword, the entire point was glossed over.

I'll sum it up nice and short for an inbred hick like yourself: The U.S has problems, yes, but instead of attempting to fix said problems you're sitting here claiming "muh depression" therefore actively contributing to our downfall.

>and your flag is a tampon

There is no way a true son of Dixie would slander his country like that.

Most likely he is some expat on vacation, probably a Brit.

I loathe our lefywing oligarchy and dispose our media which is a nest of traitors taking foreign coin RTE and the Irish Times, the journalie etc.

I Love the Irish people and Nation and would be blessed to die for Catholic Ireland.

>sweden