Fucking Millenials Man

>I suffer making $100,000 - $1,000,000 dollars in my late 20's working at Facebook/Apple/Twitter living in the first world

Jesus Christ Millenials truly are the most spoiled, entitled snowflakes in history. I will never, ever take a millenial's rant about hookers seriously ever again.

cnbc.com/2017/03/03/facebook-engineers-struggling-with-rents-ask-mark-zuckerberg-for-help.html
businessinsider.com/twitter-employee-making-ends-meet-in-silicon-valley-2017-3

>i make 1 million sitting in my desk typing code in a office with air conditioning from 9 to 6, this is slavery i need more money

>Facebook engineers
>Engineers
Oh so basically all of the people that go through uni on muh diversity then got hired for the same reasons can't actually do work and are not financially responsible because retarded fucking liberals have propped them up their entire lives with your tax dollars

These people all got their jobs because they networked and are members of the same social class.

Of course they will agitate for even more wealth to be apportioned to that same class. It's the entire basis of their remuneration.

>Work at "top" technical company
>taxed 100%
>want more money to avoid taxes
>don't know how percentages work

Feels good living outside of commiefornia.

:) nice

>Live on east coast
>Work for east coast tech security company that got acquired by a silicon valley company
>Get California wages with east coast cost of living

Lmao get fucked west coast losers.

THese. I know a girl who got hired from our CS class at google because she was a girl, there were many better students but she was the best girl (low bar to pass) and so she got the job. From pics on her facebook all it looks like they do there is drink coffee with each other and post food from hip lunch places in silicon valley

>spend $12 for juice

These faggots deserve to be broke.

It isn't entirely their fault.

From very young ages the bright in this country were conditioned to think that they were special. Folks will say that it was all kids being spoiled, but smart kids were pulled away and put in their own talented and gifted courses. In these courses they were told how special they were, and were given evidence to back it.

As a result, businesses are free to locate themselves in San Francisco. They pay a lot in order to validate their egos, and then the city keeps them poor and locked in place.

All a ruse to keep brilliant people working. They could save up, retire, or start their own businesses, but the system is set up to keep them from choosing this.

Anyone who thinks they're special really isn't that smart.

checkd

Nobody said they were.

The biggest idiots in the world can see things for what they are. The red pill doesn't require intelligence.

Human beings are very easily manipulated, but in this case they are special. The non diversity hires are capable of doing work that is impossible for the vast majority of people.

You can be special, you can be capable, and you can even be "smart", but none of that matters until you use your intelligence to think critically about your decisions.

This is happening because we are finally getting programmers and computer people who aren't there because of video games. They are just regular smart people who studied computers because of the corporate culture. (manchild comforts and relaxed dress codes in lieu of increased pay in the 2000s)

They never learned from games how to think critically and analyze the decisions that got them killed in game. They just want the socialization and extended adolescence.

> In one colorful example, an Apple employee lived until recently in a garage in Santa Cruz, using a bucket as a toilet.

Puts a new meaning to overpriced shitty plastic.

OP BTFO by the digits

>what is cost of living?

Somebody's still living with mom and dad lel.

You're in the other thread sperging on about obscure headcanon bullshit as well. You're unironically relating SF tech salaries and critical thinking to video games? You either need more or less meds and either way you need to stop posting.

That kind of desperation can only be explained by the quest for social status, not money per se. It's not about living or crating for these people. It's about narcissism. Hence the growing shitiness of Apple and tech products generally.

Yup. Know a few female engineering students that couldn't design a fucking stick that got internships with a lower gpa and much less techincal experience than me and many other students. Hell, the one girl who was actually decent said that she knew the only reason she got the offer was because she was female. And sadly, this shit is only getting worse

so jelly

WTF I hate racism now

I got a job offer for FB. They pay you enough to live like you're making $60k- $75k or so elsewhere until you get higher up. Not bad but I don't even understand why they waste their time in these overpriced shit holes.

Also:
>Be lefty commies that preach love and diversity 24/7
>Decide to converge in California to make utopia
>Don't want rural and suburban retards moving to our sanctuary to jack up housing prices
>Minorities can't live in these places due to insane rates
>Realize the insane amount of discrimination by whites in surrounding lower class areas, where the minorities actually live
>They need even more gibs from us because those evil whites in the outlying areas aren't paying their fair share
>Jack up housing prices so much that not even people making 150k a year can pay rent
>Complain when all those minorites you hired for diversity points can't afford to live anywhere near your business
>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
This is reality

>mfw I have to deal with these fuckers constantly
>Normies
> bad opinions

Normies really aren't worth the same as an actual person. I'd say a quarter or less, especially if a normie entitled millenial