>Bush is a Nazi liar
>The C.I.A lied about the WMDs in Iraq. They can't be trusted
>Fuck the establishment

Liberals today
>Those who criticize the MSM are fascists who are against free speech
>Bush wasn't such a bad guy after all
>The C.I.A is telling the truth about Russian leaks. They are totally legit
>We need a president who is pro-establishment

How much more warped is society gonna get?

>How much more warped is society gonna get?
It's always been warped. You're just old enough to finally notice it.

>t. old faggot

Don't forget leftists hunting down anyone who's ever talked to a Russian!

McCarthy would be absolutely astounded at how low the bar is, he was only hunting spies!

Negative, if you're not old enough to understand that this is a new paradigm of fucked, you're merely a babby.

Isn't it beautiful, Leaf?

This. I've been noticing it the older I get.

more than anything this proves that liberals are mentally retarded.

to be so easily swayed from one extreme to the other betrays a severe cognitive issue.

lol. You're just not old enough, yet. Call me when you have some pubes.

Bernie Sanders 2016: "The mainstream media is ran by corporate elites and threatens our democracy"

Bernie Sanders 2017: "We need to trust the media, Mr. President, otherwise you are undermining democracy"

>Call me when you have some pubes.

kid this is an 18+ board.

My pubes are grey. Your move, dingleberry

Oh, look. Another kid who just got his learner's permit.

Listen, fight the left. I'm just telling you they are, have always been, and always will be, fucking retards. It is not a fight you're going to just "win." It has been happening since the beginning of time, and will continue until the end of time. There are waves one way or another. Right now we're just at or near peak wave of retardation.

>pic related

Ground yourself in principles. Read everything you can about history. Particularly on constitutions and republics. Law. Ethics. Civics. Add a dash of religion (>inb4 atheism).

You can't win a war without principles. This is why the left never wins. They have none.

This isn't just going to stop tomorrow. It will only subside and resurface further down the line. What you can do is get smart, and then pass on your knowledge to your kids so they can pass it down to their kids. Because they're going to have to fight the exact same thing.

From now until the end of time.

>You can't win a war without principles.

Strange way to spell "guns," academiafag.

>inb5 I didn't do muh academics twenty yrs ago

3 little blonde warriors btw

Liberals think Trump is the establishment.

>Strange way to spell "guns," academiafag.

Never let anyone take your guns. I have plenty myself.

Now you just sound upset because I called you a little tyke. Relax. I'm on your side.

Good advice. The ride never ends.

Liberals have NEVER been against the MSM you retarded leaf

Negative, newfag. You said that this degeneracy is relatively "normal," and I'm saying that this is not a matter of the progression of quantity of degeneracy, but a "progression" of quality in the degeneracy.

I get it tho--your head's still in the books from your post-grad years. You'll grow out of that.

Are you fucking retarded?

They were blasting the MSM throughout the 90s/2000s for being controlled by the corporate elites
They were all circlejerking to Michael Moore's documentaries about how the MSM is destroying society

they were last year when bernie was running. quite a short turnaround. They also hated TPP until Trump did away with it.

Do you not remember anything before Obama was elected?

>I'm saying that this is not a matter of the progression of quantity of degeneracy, but a "progression" of quality in the degeneracy.

Big words for such a little guy.

But hey, you're not wrong. Sure, they've upped the degeneracy a bit. They're liberals, they always do. It's nothing men haven't seen before. Men always put it back down.

>muh books from post-grad

Listen, kiddo, if you want to go all RAHOWA and AUTISTIC SCREECHING tonight, that's on you. No one's stopping you. Others of us will do our best to put this shit down with reason before it comes to anything like that.

Now I think I hear the ice cream truck song? Hurry, user! You better ask daddy for a dollar so you can get yourself a popsicle! Don't want to miss it.

>tonight

It's 2PM on the East Coast. Where are you, proxy blue?

I just left your Mother's place. She says hello.

Outstanding rebuttal.

You wanted me to give a rebuttal to what time it was? I mean, I'm impressed you could read the clock and all, but to offer a rebuttal? You're really advanced for your age, young man.

>said "tonight" for 2pm
>has anything left

pick one

I'm advancing jew and elite-hate in all the other threads. You've failed. You're pissing in an ocean of, and you're ten years behind the internet. Enjoy your small paycheck.

>I do it for free

Wow, you really are an autistic moron? Gee golly, I'm sorry. My mother taught me not to make fun of retarded kids.

You have fun, little buddy.

Liberal here
Never said/thought
>The MSM are controlled by the elites to manipulate the population
>Bush is a Nazi liar
>Fuck the establishment

I did say that the Bush admin overstated evidence of WMDs in Iraq (which turned out to be true) and that Bush was an ass-hole who's invasion of Iraq would be a total disaster b/c it would leave us trying to put the pieces back together and would be a rallying call for crazy Muslims, pushing more people into terror (which turned out to be true).
Today:
>Those who criticize the MSM are fascists who are against free speech
I'm fine with criticizing MSM, there is much to be criticized. but to call NYT/CNN fake news is totally disengenious on Trumps part - he has been on record saying that he loves NYT and reads it every morning, has for decades. I think he is trying to deligitimize the (legit) media so you dumb fucks will only beleive what he says and wont question him. It is kinda authoritarian tactics.
>Bush wasn't such a bad guy after all
He's still a disaster imho
>The C.I.A is telling the truth about Russian leaks. They are totally legit
I think its prolly the FBI, but yeah, I think its pretty legit
We just need a president thats not crazy and has priorities that are actually in line with actual data and not right wing propoganda

>undermining democracy
it does that on its own

>supposedly an oldfag
>childish patronizing in every response like a 7th grader
You type like a leftist. All you are missing is a few "hunnies" and "sweeties"

Honestly?

This is the hardest burn. Your bosses have failed again. You collect money how?

>liberals thinking Bush wasn't such a bad guy after all
What's the weather like in fantasyland

Don't blame you. Have fun getting redpilled and joining us while surreptitiously fighting against your bosses, my friend!

I LOVE YOU!

A bit nippy but it's pretty nice

This is why I walked away from the left.

>DIVERSITY IS A GOOD THING
>UUUUGH CAN YOU BELIEVE A WHITE WOMAN IS GOING TO BE GHOST IN THE SHELL

Did you see Jon Oliver last night talking about how Bush and Blair weren't so bad after all?

this

OP would of nailed it if he had left that part out....I mean, they do love bush, but only because they can use him as an excuse to obsolve obama of any wrong doing

Can you ladies shut the fuck up this is a stupid thing to get into a pissing match over