At first mfw I saw this was like

"Oka..." "Le Sigh" "Oka..." "Smh" "Oka.." "Oka.." "Oka.."

"Oka.."

"Oka.."

and stuff

then

>mfw is saw this

HHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAH

I also want to know if his friend's dad ever fucked a nigger...

Was he the one who had its own version of Math?

I believe him without reservation.

This is the end of Trump's campaign.

>house of lies
Really niggles my noggin.

Just more proof that there are no "good" Negroes.

i hear it was his uncles friends dad's mate

totally trustworthy

Is Donald Trump /ourguy/ ?

Does his dad work at Nintendo too?

>friend's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate told me so

My great-grandfather's housemaid's half-brother was called a nigger by Trump once too

We can't let this racist fuck get the nuclear codes

>star of 'House of Lies'
Like pottery desu~

>gay nigger has a complaint
wow DUMPF BTFO

I hate how we put niggers on a pedestal so much that your career can be ruined for a slur

>Don Cheadle

What a lying nigger

>"He's just a racist"

And that's a bad thing, remember. I know because it was the first thing I learned in Kindergarten.

Mike Pence called my 9th grade algebra tutor's mom's mailman a faggot

If this was true then Don Cheadle would have come out with this before Trump was even elected

What a dirty fucking liar.

better politically incorrect and competent than pc and filthy lib
of course we know trump is a puppet so the competent part falls out...

>once upon a time my father told me that his friend told him that he once heard Trump say the n word
This is truly undisputable evidence impeach Trump right now.

Reminds me of when I moved to Manhattan as an 11 year old, which is how old Cheadle's acting coincidentally. As a new white kid all the way from Oregon a couple black kids accused me of calling them niggers for no reason, the entire faculty believed it and crucified me, and I really didnt know how to deal with it. I legitimately didn't and haven't been able to trust blacks since. Eugene was pretty racially diverse, and race simply didn't matter back then, but you can count on leftists to make it so without fucking fail.

My neighbors dog walkers cousin saw Don cheadle rape a baby panda.

>So i dont like him now

How can that nigger be so ugly? Fucking subhuman baboons seriously, they're disgusting to look at.

this actually sounds believable

DAILY REMINDER THAT CHINA OWNS HOLLYWOOD

So what did he do, just walk up and be like "Nigger. Lol" ?

So he waits until now to say this? What a fucking lying chimp piece of shit.

Well if Don says so it must be true.

Idk how I'm supposed to feel about this. Iraq is where most of the rapist refugees in Europe come from.....so why would he exempt them? Makes no sense.

It happens, countless women remembered they were raped by Trump years ago shortly before the election, and then forgot about it afterwards and never pressed charges.

My uncle's washing machine met Don Cheadle's dad once and it told me that he said Don calls white women cum dumpsters all the time.

Stop the hate Cheadle.

It explains it in the executive order

Because we have an "alliance" with Iraq since we toppled Saddam. We also still have troops out there to train their retard "military" personnel to make sure Iraq is stable after we leave for good.

Your side lost badly. Right Wing men win again.

are we witnessing a new meme?

fill in the blanks

>Hated him since he asked my friend's father at a ---------- if he'd ever -----------..." Did it for me ...

>Fast Forward 10 years

Trump once made lampshades out of children, I know becuase he turned my newpher into a nice Urbanest.

>Friend's father
Yeah and my dad works for Metroid.

he was eight years old at the time too, wasn't he?

Don Cheadle looks like a nigger version of jew Woody Allen. What a liar.

I met don cheadle in my local boozer a few years ago and he wouldn't stop telling me how 'chinks' are subhuman garbage. He also stank of piss, for some reason.

Hypocrite.

Does his friends dad work for Nintendo?

>He also stank of piss, for some reason.
Those scrawny bald headed methy looking niggers smell like piss a lot.

-t. Black schools

This is certainly the end of Trump's campaign. I'm nervous.

did he say this before or after the election?