Donald Trump Won the Election...ummm try again - Hillary WON!!!

>Donald Trump won the election

umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes. So, as a democratic nation, we should respect the results that Drumpfy lost by 4 million votes. we can't let the 5 million votes against Zlompf go to waste. if you're perfectly fine with a candidate being president even though he lost by 6 million votes, then honestly you're a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamaphobic, rapist, child molesting, misogynist inbred piece of shit

>hillary won the election by 10 million votes
>stumpf only won because of russian hacking and fake news
>badumpf is the most unpopular president of all time
>hillary is running again in 2020

If she won, why isn't she president?

man let have the nuclear this we can't codes

Daily reminder your opinion is not an argument

#imwithher

Hey you know what you fucking asshole? I got your post number and I'm gonna wring your fucking neck.

Lol drumpf blown the fuck out

RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it's ok though. DRIP DRIP DRIP.

His White House is going to leak everything. The truth shall come out about his corruption. You will all learn he is the most corrupt person to ever hold office and you'll be begging for Hillary Clinton.

DRIP DRIP DRIP...check the news this week. More will come out.

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml

Former trump supporter here cant believe i voted for him hillary should be president

Since you're here, take a redpill on your way out

Not gonna lie, nuclear codes here. This is fucking hilarious to crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this former Trump supporter get his hands on me.

Hillary won and now flies in airfor....

SAY IT WITH ME POL
>MADAME

Got any proof?

GUARANTEED REPLIES

bump

>proof

D...DELET THIS!

Kek is this bait?

sage shill threads

>umm, no sweetie. Hillary WON the popular vote by 3 million votes.

There's no participation trophies for coming in second place. Better get used to 8 years of winning and pussy grabbing.

Also, go fuck yourself, CTR

not gunna untruf, former hitler here, we cant let this goy get his hands on the alien tech.

Based Stick Man has appeared, he will disperse all Commie swine from this post

Slide this!!!!!!

MADAME PRESIDENT

Trump may be in the office but he is NOT my president. Hillary had the election stolen from her through an archaic and overlooked stipulation in the outdated Constitution. Regardless of what anyone says she is always going to be Madame President to me!

Glad there are still Hillary supporters around. Stand up for women's rights and fight these nazis!!!!

All in good time. DRIP DRIP DRIP

>This thread
>Again
You know it's a pathological disorder to believe something is real when it's fake after repetitive declarations.

Fact: Donald J. Trump is your president.
Also Fact: Hillary Clinton is not your president.
Another Fact: These threads will change nothing.

That's a simple bait, that all Sup Forumsacks fall

Nobody even noticed the 3 million to 10 million voters

I used to be an urban dude. Now the nuclear codes suburban rural retard crash and burn

Drumpfkins GET OUT

>Hillary Clinton won by over SIX MILLION to 10 MILLION votes.

you're wrong sweetie, she won by six hundred and sixty six GORILLIAN votes, more votes than any other president who didn't contest the results has ever won and than not won by

a historic moment for winners who lost

Fuck the haters I still think this meme is funny.

"Sara, get BTFO"

Spicer at his fucking best even off camera

>Even (((Goldberg)))
WOW WHAT A (((PURE COINCIDENCE)))

No.

Be gone

Ummm... no sweetie, he lost by a massive margin. More than ELEVEN MILLION more people voted for other candidates than did for Drumpf!!

She is the true winner. She is who the American people chose. Any time a drumpf supporter from r/pol/ tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of herstory. Drumpf is literally the least popular candidate of all time, especially among young people. Now with Drumpf in the White House old Sup Forums's contrarian, anti establishment streak will rise again and there will be a massive backlash against the Sup Forumsddit menace.

She fucking won. WE won.

hillary clinton is the 45th president of the united states in my heart and all you drumpfkins are just scared of the all mighty vagina!!!! SEXISTS!!!

ELECT "Former_Trump_Voter" FROM "samples";

Are people still mad about this?

Trump is still president.
We will install a military dictatorship if you push.
The lives of you and your friends are worth less than shit to us and we would celebrate the day when we get to lock up or kill each and every last one of you.
You will never regain the presidency. You will never regain relevancy. This is not your country. This is not your home. You do not belong here and we will take everything from you. Sit down and shut up or live in hell.

java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml

I can't wait to see this place melt down when Hillary is sworn in as our FIRST FEMALE PRESIDENT.

Does that trigger you racist misogynists?

Afraid to see a strong white woman in charge?

What do you have against Hilldawg? She was a born leader.

STOP
BEING
RACIST

NOW!!!!!!

Not for long Dhrumphfshills

Ahhahahahahahaha.....aaaaahahahaha

>Madame of All Autistic Antifa

Shitskin detected

Born loser

have another (You). We do have rather a lot of posting to do to get through that 400 million after all.

Drumpf supporters BTFO.

If you include votes from people around the world, Hillary's 15 million popular vote victory jumps up to roughly 20 billion.

The entire world wanted Hillary and instead Vladimir Putin and the Russian hackers gave us Drumpf. Sad!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.java.io.IOException: Unable to read /var/lib/chanbot/postlib/4chpol/trump.xml

illegal votes doesn't count.

now tell me who won again?

What's the matter Drumpfkins? The truth hurts doesn't it? It's okay, you can keep crying in your little safe space while the dems get prepare to blow out Blumpf in 2020

HELLO! HELLO! ATTENTION!

STOP.
FUCKING.
REPLYING.
TO.
THESE.
SHIT.
THREADS.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Almost seems like shills are making threads and keeping them going by replying in them.
I mean how fucking hard is it to ignore them.

Don't hold this post against me

Quantum suicide dictates that we are always on the timeline that guarantees an individuals survival.
We are currently on this improbable timeline because under Clinton the world would have undergone mass extinction.

ummmm... sweetie... politics is not just a game... trump presidency will have lasting effects on minorities and women....

TRUMP WILL BE IMPEACHED

PENCE WILL, TOO

HILLARY WILL WIN A SNAP ELECTION

NOTHING DRUMPFKEKS CAN DO ABOUT IT

What will you be doing the day that madame president takes the spot?

It's so fucking funny because if the outcome was the other way around, you'd be defending the electoral college, not criticising it. We just know it. Therefore one cares what you have to say.

>America
>Democratic nation
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

Fuck off

Hillary holding a gun, K E K

spbp

>muh women
>muh racist nazi assholes
>muh misogyny

Gtfo

I don't think bait gets any more obvious than that

Umm no sweetie. You're in denial.

Who do you think is pulling all the strings along, you drumpfkins are so blind.

Hillary planned to win the popular vote by MILLIONS so the voter base gets angry about the outcome. Now there will be election reform. It's already happened in Maine. They have ranked choice voting. It's a slow DRIP DRIP DRIP.

Just like Trump's White House.

Hillary didn't really want to be president. Did you see her during the campaign? Her heart wasn't in it. But now...she's super energetic, has two book deals, a tv show coming up, and people are trying to get her to run for 2020 after Zlompf destroys the country some more.

Hillary will be a hero to throughout the herstory of America. Election reformist. Rebel girl. Strong, powerful, united against fascism.

Republicans time is almost up.

I just can't understand why drumphftards continue to support such a horrible, racist, and misogynistic bigot. Hillary is the clear choice.

What is with the Hillary Pepe's and the wierd domination fetish theme to them.

I see no fetish in there, we come in peace

That and they all seem to have down syndrome.

its a meme you dip

Oh, believe me, IC is going to btfo Trump. Media has been tipped off with hints of what's coming and they are drooling like hungry dogs.

Can't wait for feeding time.

We have some really, really, REALLY fun fucking stuff to drip, drip, DRIP.

I'll be back to gloat when the next shoe drops. This is all a bit personal for me after what the disgusting, cruel little fucktards here did during the election.

I know there are a lot of kids here, and watching Trump get demolished in slow motion will be a good, hard lesson for them.

It's the others who deserve to eat shit and die. I have zero remorse saying it. Hillary was right when she called them "irredeemable."

Yeah, I'm talking about the gross, hideously obese, mentally ill, demonic anime pillow clutching fucktards here who have never done anything except sit in front of their screens. I have no sympathy. Just a deep, gnawing hatred that won't be satisfied until I see the frogposters twitch for the last time.

This is fucking war. You wanted it, now you got it.

I hope you poured your hearts and souls into Donald Dumbfuck, like I know you have. The more fat virgins who off themselves after seeing Dumbfuck in court, howling like Saddam in his final days and just as desperate and ugly, the better.

It's gonna happen.

And my, my, MY, the fun we're going to have getting there.

Say, I think I hear another DRIP. :)

Who did the abomination that is pic related. He needs to be purged

Um, honey, you think I don't know. High taxes have a lasting effect on my tolerance. I.e. It's gone. Honestly I used to care but after years of getting ripped of, failed by public officials, and insulted by students I give zero fucks now. And it is all because of people like (You).

this same reddit spacing pasta again?

$0.02 has been deposited into your account user

Fucking kek

Because the trumpets were more widespread.

Is she actually running again lmao?

a win is a win you nigger
you lost, GET THE FUCK OVER IT

>Hillary won the election guys thats why we have to riot and cry and bitch until 2020.

Nice proxy

Former Russian hacker here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious to watch Badrumpf crash and burn America, but Hillary Clinton would be a more reliable partner and better choice for America, Russia and the world.

We can't let him get the codes

ummm... your money isn't really yours..... there are no self-made (wo)men...... uh honey... we need high taxes to save capitalism from itself...

You're just jealous that all of the intelligent, diverse urban population with TALENT voted for Hillary. And Drumpf is stuck with BORING racists.

We aren't a strictly democratic nation dipshit we are a democratic republic learn the difference sweetie. So by your logic the football team with more yards should win the game even if they have less points?

>Donald Trump won the election
Not gonna lie, former Obama voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Obama crash and burn. But in all seriousness good thing we didn't let Hillary get the nuclear codes.

So she went from winning from 3 million, to then to 6 million, and then 10 million votes in 3 different sentences?? Stick to pursuing your arts degree you liberal kike. And im sure anyone would rather have an unpopular president than one that emails our nations secrets away. YEA GENDER EQUALITY!!!! EQUAL RIGHTS!!! Fuck Y'All liberals

We're a republic, not a democracy

Take that back to the board meeting and try again next time shariablue

sage this.

Wow the shill is strong here today. Hey faggots, you do realize that Trump supporters are heavily armed and well trained right? Antifa faggot LARPers and share blue trolls will get clipped in their sleep if this shit goes hot. You. Fucking. Lost. Get over it and get on with your life.

>Hillary planned to win the popular vote
Lets void the sanctuary cities and have a recount and change the rules for a pop vote, So wish a nigger would

97 replies and counting. Nice job Sup Forums.