Why do europoors hate their white american cousins so much?

Why do europoors hate their white american cousins so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really like americans desu. No hard feeling about you guys ruining my nation twice.

I love America but I hate faggot Europeans

I hate how Britain pretends like France, Spain and Germany are out best buds now after literally centuries of fucking war with them. Yuropoors hate us, we need to stop pretending otherwise.

But you largely less white then European nations. There's no need to get mad about it, this all came about because you sausages would bring it up.

Calm down Bad Man Shank and enjoy the bants.

Wait what did we do the second time?

legit

Brits are our bros 4lyfe. Those continental cuckolds don't give a fuck about either of us and they make it clear.

Because American ethnic nationalists don't belong in any country. Hyphenated Americans don't belong in the US as they put other countries above or on equal footing to America while they aren't Europeans as they were raised in an outside culture. A German American from South Carolina has more in common with an Irish American from North Carolina than they do actual Germans.

We don't.

And you know what pisses me off? When we decided to leave the EU, the rest of Europe lost their fucking minds and kept insulting us. This is after decades of talking down to us and calling us arrogant.

You know what though? We ARE fucking arrogant. England is the best country in Europe, we just need to remove some kebab.

I've noticed it's just some butthurt German on this board that gets all anal about this type of shit.

Liberated Europe from that retard Hitler

>WE

Too bad London is now Little Alepo

>america
>white

Cut them back off from their rightful union with Großdeutschland.

>Liberated
>Retard
Come on now Tyrone, we both know that isnt true.

We don't. We love America. They're just shills, OP

How could Sup Forums like Hitler?

I mean aside from hating blacks, he loved Muslims. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Nazi Kebab regiments.

He was flawed in many ways.

Someone told me that Finland is just a bunch of filthy Mongols LARPing as whites, is that true?

Muslims were confined to their shithole part of the world during Hitlers reign, I'm pretty sure he wouldnt be up for muslims taking over his homecountry.

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=2e_YBgh9O48

>pol
He was up enough for them to roam freely in the Middle East and Bosnia.

The Romans and Crusaders had it right with hitting the shitholes. If Hitler were smart he would've left Russia alone, took Middle Eastern oil as he kicked Britain and France's ass, then hit Russia.

Were the Romans right about buttfucking other dudes aswell? Seems like every great nation were far from perfect, weird huh?

I'd rather there be buttfuckers running around than Muslims

Reading Faust in translation makes no sense

the sprachmelodie is excellent in german

Yes because muslims were rampant in Germany when Hitler was in charge.

I bet swedes told you that

Faggots want to topple every political body that conflicts Sharia law, leaving their native lands to invade other areas of the world, in order to spread the ideologies of Islam, killing anyone and everyone who refuses.

Oh wait, that's Muslims.

Muslims weren't running around Rome either.

Wouldn't you hate us if your country was only 20% white?
Don't believe the statistics released by (((them))).
Go to any country in Europe.
Go to Paris,
the beaches of Italy,
anywhere in Germany.

The people are darker colored then the entire population of Memphis TN.

>Le 60% white may may.
At least we are still majority white.

In which way is it the best ? I really dont see how you can claim that. Its shit and rainy. Even more shit than Germany. Also the girls are hit or miss and mostly a miss.

But it's okay Sverige. Maybe one day your feminist government will stop you and your people from being raped or beaten from those great Muslims that Hitler loved.

Just don't go out after 5PM, and make sure you don't eat any pork, drink any alcohol, curse, or bad mouth Mohammed peace be upon him. Wouldn't wanna piss off those beautiful refugees your country let in.

Tonight I'll be sound asleep knowing the POTUS has my back. Oh and so does my Mossberg.

What the fuck are you talking about?

>There were no muslims in Germany when Hitler was in charge.
>HITLER LOVED MUSLIMS
>NO MUSLIMS IN ROME

t. Kikey Goldekikestein

The rest of Europe are either shit holes or completely cucked and soon to be shit hole. Germany is an embarrassment, Hans.

That's coming to an end soon.

>peaceful discussion among european Sup Forumsacks
>the burgers arrive
>YOU ARE KEKED AND NOT WHITE LMAO
>endless circlejerks about how the Jewnited States are based and great

>Europeans
>peaceful at anything
nice oxymoron, Pierre

You guys are as big of arrogant fags towards each other as you are towards us, the only difference is you pretend to unite when addressing us, but when we aren't around you divide back into petty squabbles about who is "the best" based on things that happened 1,000 years ago.