British women

Englishmen, how easy are British women?

Are there alot of chavs or have they diversified to Instagram girls?

Post a pic of the average girl you can get at a club.

Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Post a pic of the average girl you can get at a club.

Nah

Uk peeps cmon

bumping

in terms of looks the vast majority are 4-5's. The hot ones are a dime a dozen. I'm talking very rare. The 8's, 9's and 10's typically garner a disproportionate amount of male attention given the number of average looking girls.
There are way more countries in Europe with better looking and intelligent women.
Seek greener pastures my portuguese friend, you won't find them here.

I know, ours and spanish girls are best, however, I'm going to study in the UK, I need to get my dick wet buddy, pls post some pics of what I can expect.

also are they easy?

This is a reasonable sample
Literally 1/10 good looking chick

If you have any amount of confidence. British men a infamously reserved women. They love Europeans also

reserved *towards women

If you have the same confidence many Europeans treat women in their country you will do very well

where is 2nd from the right's eyebrows?

It also depends if you are in the North or South

Emma. That is all.

Hard but not impossible. I choose 5th.

>The hot ones are a dime a dozen. I'm talking very rare.

UK bro can't use english correctly Lol

So that's why they're called "night" clubs.

They're not easy at all if you're a beta male, slimy, or not white, which is why so many "British" "men" on here love slagging them off.

Ha, nice, thank you oldest Allie, I will spread my seed in your lands.

I'm very fit, not a beta at all, I'm a manlet tough, 5'10 ;(

I don't understand people anymore. I have been thoroughly brainwashed to the point I can barely communicate with anyone let alone small talk.

The women might be easy but that's just because they are asleep.

That's considered tall in the UK.
I barely scrape 6'2 and was taller than 99%

Off topic, but are Irish redheads just a potato island meme? I would live to go to Ireland, but mostly because that is my fetish.

Just lift user, lift my friend, lift like there is no tomorrow.

Nice

Easy yes.
Ugly and fat yes.

british women are simple like a 2-piece puzzle

Workermens club more like.

Workermens clubs are notorious for old ugly slags who still think they're 20 odd.

pale red hair and light eyes is literally the furthest down the evolutionary path whites have gone why would you muddy clean waters with your shitty genetics?

depends. Poor people (chavs/slags) are quite easy. The well bred girls... no.

5'10" is average height in UK and NZ
I'm 5'10" and my ancestors sailed from England in the 19th century

they all look inbred

Go away (((Catholic)))

>Portuguese women are the best
Is this a jest?

Christ.

I tought the chav phase was over, isn't there a fit/smoothie/healthy bitch trend going on in the uk?

>workermens
Working men's you bellend.

All girls are easy if you're good looking confident bloke.

Also, I find posh girls love big alpha chav cock. Posh fuckbois get cucked left and right.

They're lower class. Easy to get and easy to find, but don't expect them to be exactly marriage material.

My bad m8. We just call them workies here.

Always packed with horny old slags.

Nah, I'm gonna describe Portuguese girls for you.

Imagine the thickness of latina girls with white skin.

You walk around Lisbon and you get lost looking at beautiful women.

They are pigs

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

There are plenty of fit sluts in every major city in the UK. Any club you will have no problem pulling if you have top self confidence and can talk to women. The general culture loves spanish europeon too.

>isn't there a fit/smoothie/healthy bitch trend going on in the uk?

>lower class
Middle class really. Lower class girls rarely even dress up or go out anymore, they're either knocked up looking after kids by 18 or they're off their head in some dingy room surrounded by tin foil and rusty needles.

Nice 3 of those are ok, probably gonna have some straight up threesomes or am I getting my hopes up?

A good looking portuguese with a rolling in the thonge latino name with good muscle devolpment, well dressed and confindent, what chance do I have you reckon?

Must be Oirish...must be.

REEEEEE

Comfy

English whores are the nastiest fucking sacks of fuckmeat i have ever seen. They have the most trashy makeup and wear shit with their asses hanging out and like 40% of their asshole is visible. SO DISGUSTING.

English women are possibly the sluttiest whores on Earth and I've been all over Europe.

>posh
>bloke

I bet my southern accent could get me the pick of the litter

Now these...

look sightly inbred.

The blonde in the back looks fine to me.

Can't really argue with that. It's in many ways your fault though thanks to all of the degenerate media we import from your shores. Not entirely though, British men have done plenty to encourage it because they've got nothing left to guide or morally instruct them but the tips of their dick.

Threesomes, not really any hope friend. People in the UK still have quite strong conservative views about homosexuality/bisexuality. But from your description if its true you will have no difficultly pulling in any club in any city.

>lifting will make women less stupid
Fuck off mental manlet

Half of them are fat, the other half look like they lack decorum and are loud, vulgar, smoke, drink heavily, use drugs, wear revealing clothes and slut around. The chav ones are slightly more bearable because at least they're honest about it. The posh university educated types do all the same things but act like their shit doesn't stink and start spouting the pro-refugee feminist bullshit. Can be difficult to find girls who haven't been dragged into the binge drinking slag culture.

I've travelled and dated a lot of foreign women and would place British girls at the bottom of Caucasian women, but higher than niggers etc

many such cases :(

birth control pill got pushed hard onto young girls in this country thanks to the marxist scum Blair, everything you see around you is a result of that

It's a small island, amigo...

That certainly hasn't helped.

our economy and culture supporting single motherhood is more of a detriment than birth control 2bh

kek, lift mate, believe me.

hmm alright thanks mate.

sluts everywhere, all on birth control.. you talk like this is a bad thing, user?

They don't know how to properly use makeup isn't it?

It is if you're not a thirsty virgin who still can't get any with the sluttiest girls in the world at his fingertips.

Why is this thread on POL exactly?

Why would you want a fat british slapper?

For a tenner you can shaft a 8/10 Polish slag up the bum at the back of Nettos.

Thank fuck for the Poles coming here.you can shag their women in the most funny places for cheap, then have a massive shit to clog the bog and get her husband to plumb it out.

Lol, I'm not chad but I do alright.

A lot of European countries had a bit of resistance due to the whole catholic thing, but I go to Barcelona and Beriln regularly on work for the last 6-ish years now and every year they adopt our ways more and more. These days any European city is disgusting and you don't even have to look hard, really sad :(

it is

sluts are disgusting

These are gypsies or northerners desu

Not that there's a difference really

If you're trying to have your country make it into the next century, I'd imagine it would be a concern. You can't have a functioning nation and have it be full of sluts who pass pussy around like trading cards at the same time.

Why do all brits have faces that make for good comedy films?

Emma :3

i live a hedonistic lifestyle my friend, what happens in 100 years is non of my concern

She didn't pay for her eyebrow licence.

portuguese women are better, catholic mediteranean women > anglo retarded inbred

I bet they aren't older than 16 and they dress like hookers.

Doomed.