Why aren't UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia part of the travel ba-

Why aren't UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia part of the travel ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Saudi_Arabia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Egypt#Attacks_since_2010
youtu.be/2mFOBHYnWDs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(Chicago)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Saudi hillary/start/2016-01-01/end/2017-01-01/
truedemocracy.net/hj33/08.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know why....

Why would they be?

Because the Orange Ape is a crooked piece of shit

cash

Because they are literally harmless?

Saudi Arabia at least is a state sponsor of terrorism.

Because they're not terrorists.

Because they are capable of screening out bad people. Also they buy a lot of American weapons.

$$$$$$$$$$$

The short answer is that these countries are not terrorism hotspots.

No, they just fund terrorists.

where is your proof or evidence or are you just gonna push a bullshit narrative like "russian hacking" faggot

He has a work exchange program with a hotel in Libya and a bank in Iran but both those countries are on the list

>UAE
>actual sand-niggers

>saudi
>main exporter of terrorists

>qatar
>owned by U.S. military

before election:
>HILLARY IS OWNED BY SAUDI ARABIA, WE CAN'T LET HER BE THE LEADER OF OUR COUNTRY

after election:
>Saudi Arabia best ally!

You guys are pathetic

>major terrorist states banned
>people from those states EN MASSE migrate to the unbanned states
>unbanned states go through migration crisis 2.0

2 birds 1 stone

stop pretending to be retards.

>they are capable of screening out bad people

What kind of fantasy world do you live in?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_Saudi_Arabia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qatar_and_state-sponsored_terrorism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Egypt#Attacks_since_2010

> Ground zero for extremism
> Not a terrorist hotspot

W

E

W

>you need to prove Gulf Arabs fund terrorism on neo/pol/
Geez.

> Expecting any kind of dignity from cuckservatives

Same reason they werent targeted prior to Trump

The travel ban is moronic but hostility towards ALL of the countries on that list is entirely precedented

because you won't let us enact a Muslim travel ban so we have to settle for a ban that only targets the shittiest of Muslim failed States.

Amazingly enough even this attempt at compromise is rejected by you, and we find ourselves once again assailed by your spiteful sedition, almost as if there is no pleasing you and your primary concern is not protecting America but undermining it, which causes people like me to conclude that perhaps this experiment with democracy has run it's course.

What travel ban? Last I saw there wasn't one...

it's more of an indirect thing, but yes, saudi arabia definetly does sponsor terrorism.

Wahabitism, which is what you have in saudi arabia, is extremely similar to the ideas of terrorist organizations like al quaida and ISIS.

you can look up more about it, it's a very interesting topic. the saudi state is made up essentially of two ruling parties, who for many years have worked hand in hand. one is the ruling family of course, the al saud. the other one are the religious elites. in exchange for keeping the people in check, the religious elite gets a lot of power within the state to spread wahabitism. this is very similar to what was done back in the middle ages in europe.

Forgot the title, what's the country Trump didn't dare to name?

youtu.be/2mFOBHYnWDs

Crooked Cheeto cuck isn't an actual multibillionaire and he actually needs those Saudi shekels badly

>Why aren't the least extreme most advanced Arab nations banned?

Because they are fucking based and support our fight against lowlife "Muslims" from Iran

Which is why it's difficult to classify Saudi Arabia as state sponsor or terrorism. It's not the state of Saudi Arabia which is sponsoring terrorism, religious clerics in Saudi Arabia are sponsoring terrorism. If we were to classify the Saudis as a terrorist state we'd have to classify the UK as a terrorist state as well due yo all the extremist clerics operating in the UK with the tacit approval of the UK government.

I wonder who's behind this post...

lets give drumpf some slack,the guy knows what balls to suck

the petrodollars balls

>Drumpfarts are unironically defending Saudi Arabia
I didn't think this board might get shittier but wow...

The intellectual dishonesty of the people in this thread defending Trump is staggering.

I love when people say "s-someone in the Saudi royal family gave some money to al Qaeda, s-state sponsor of terrorism!"

The Saudi royal family has something like 15,000 members and not all of them are involved in government, it's literally a meaningless thing to say

Heh..
>A real usual human poster is behind that post
Heheh...
Heeeeeeehhhhhh... Yepp.

Only shills who get all their info from RT believe that

ISISbros hate Saudi.

They dont

>Lowe the argument
>muh shills

This is how the mentally ill argue

>n-not all Saudis
>but every refugee is ISIS!

same as US , that why you are allies

rundown?

>people are inconsistent when it benefits them personally or politically
News at 11

Please point to where I've said that or where even Trump has said that

He's said that some are presumably good people but it's extremely difficult to vet them properly and so he wants to bar everyone. Basically it's a case of the 5-10% toxic members of the community ruining it for everyone else

Just so you know Saudi Arabia actually has a fuckload of business in the US. It isn't like Iraq or Syria or whatever shit like Iran. Even though I'd love to be completetly banned as well but it would probably hurt businesses here in the US to ban it.

What was the nationality of most of 9/11 attackers?

>Wahabitism
Is that about hunting wabbits?

>Ignoring the fact that the countries in the travel ban were chosen by Obama and the intelligence community.

Ask Obama why, or continue with your idiotic "le putin I mean le bannon controls Trump" stupidity.

When will blatant shills get banned?

Signed a new one today

One word - "petrodollar".

Trump never really said anything, but his fans say shit like that.
Don't even try to deny it. I post here and so do you.
Now you're defending sponsors of terrorism. You're literally defending Saudi royal family. It's really time to rethink your life m8.

>poor country in civil war
>the next military industrial complex war
hmmmm

BULLSHIT. Sup Forums has always supported Saudi Arabia, they're one of the only decent countries in the middle east. I completely agree with Trump, no reason to ban them.

>why aren't people with money banned
Really got me thinking OP

What was the nationality of Eric Rudolph and Timothy McVeigh (not that they did anything wrong, but still)

Why is Trump only talking about the crime rate in Chic-
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_International_Hotel_and_Tower_(Chicago)

Ah yes. And Russia hacked the space station and used it to influence the election I forgot.

Sorry.

>Sup Forums has always supported Saudi Arabia
I can't tell who the shills are anymore.

The only people who hate Saudi are Iran shills.

you must be a troll because you evidently have not read anything I wrote

Saudi royal family != Saudi government, only a particular subset of the RF is in power which you would know if you've done even an iota of research n the Saudi govt

You're not even worth engaging since you clearly have not done any meaningful research on this subject and are just here to rustle people

get the fuck out of here retard

>obama is the president
>trump continuing bush 3.0 policy
wow such change

Jesus, the shilling and trolling on Sup Forums is getting out of hand.

>This is how the mentally ill argue
>los ad hominem argumentiado!
They should pay you less. Your shill skills suck.

The purpose of the travel ban isn't to ban Muslims, it's to ban travel from nations that are either so openly hostile to the U.S. that their background check process simply cannot be trusted (e.g., Iran) or so dysfunctional of a failed state that there are no serious background check processes to speak of (e.g., Somalia).

The only reason people keep bringing up "what abouts" like Saudi Arabia is because they think this is a Muslim ban. It isn't. It never was.

The Russia Today crowd were never really a part of Sup Forums

They are basically the equivelant of gun control shills on /k/. They post on there, but they are not part of the core community

This

By now nu/pol/ is riddled with doublethink

Here are a few examples of trumpweenie shills

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Saudi hillary/start/2016-01-01/end/2017-01-01/

>Sup Forums has been compromised by trumptard shills

We were always at war with Eurasia!
That's a bad argument, both were lone wolves, while Islamic terrorism is often funded by structures or very powerful people in these states.
Are you seriously denying this?

Islamic terrorism is also done by lone wolves.

You dont need some conspiracy to shoot up a fag nightclub

I don't know, let's add them. But let's sign this one into effect immediately.

>calling someone a shill when he points out how Sup Forums has flip flopped on their views is a proper counter argument

Nu/pol/ in a nutshell

truedemocracy.net/hj33/08.html

By Abdulaziz Saud

THE SAUDI DYNASTY: FROM WHERE IS IT? AND WHO IS THE REAL ANCESTOR OF THIS FAMILY?

RESEARCH AND PRESENTATION OF: MOHAMMAD SAKHER , who was ordered killed by the Saudi Regime for the following findings:

1. Are the Saudi Family members belonging to the Tribe of ANZA BEN WA'EL as they allege to be?

2. Is Islam their actual religion?

3. Are they of an ARAB ORIGIN at all?

Has this board become so pathetic as to defend suadi arabia and quatar?

>Why aren't UAE, Qatar and Saudi Arabia part of the travel ba-

Because they have implemented sophisticated identification systems and tracking on their citizens AT THEIR END.

The other countries don't and there is no way to properly vet people on the other end. It's the wild west.

because the ban is about countries who dont have the ability to id their citizens or know anything about them

Yes but Gulf Arabs are supporters of Islamic terrorism and you can't deny it.

>iraq is suddenly not a failed state

you dumb nigger

>Putting the cart before the horse

His properties are there because the are isnt a wartorn shithole with active terrorist caliphtes claiming town after town. It isnt on the travel ban because, like 30 something other islamic nations, they have a working system for turning over background information on prospective immigrants and visitors to the US. What is so hard about this to understand

The world is full of failed states. That's not what I said, though. I said so dysfunctional of one that they can't even erect a meaningful screening process. Iraqi government got in touch with the Trump Administration and evidently assured them of their screening process, so Trump dropped them from the ban.

1) you can walk down main street and not be kidnapped and behaded, like you would in the 7 countries on the ban

2) ISIS is not in those countries

3) We have bases there

4) They have functioning governments, 5 out of the 7 on the ban DO NOT, who the fuck are you going to vet them against?

5) 73 immigrants from those 7 countries were radical and involved in planning and executing terrorist attacks over last 10 years

Just because the press refuses to report the truth does not mean you can escape it.

When it all comes you you guys will look like assholes

>he believes this
laff

Not an argument.

Got eeeem

>hurr durr, why didn't Trump burn down every detail of US geopolitical relations!
Gee, I wonder why.
Maybe because that would be an incredibly stupid thing for any country to do?

Imagine if Trump did burn every bridge established by the USA.

What kind of reaction do you think the country would have?
spoiler: not good, probably ending in assassination.

It's hilarious actually, the people here claim to be redpilled but don't know how Saudi Arabia is the literally driving force of radical Islam in the ME and in Europe. They provide massive support to the building of mosques in Europe and have been doing so for decades. Mosques were salafism or wahhabism if you will is being explicitly thought.

The fact that Trump did not ban Saudi Arabia tells you one thing: He cares more about the petrodollar than he does about actual security.

>if you don't make alliances with the terrorist, they win

Nice one trumptards, also, see pic in

>Nu/pol/ in a nutshell
>Thinking Nu/pol/ is a thing.
>Not realizing this board is flushed and crushed.
>Hasn't been paying attention to changes.
It's OK. Were not here for any discussion, Sup Forums was simply forcibly reverted to it's original containment board status.

Calm down Ola, no one on Sup Forums is defending Saudi.. Just trolls and shills. You fell for the bait

EZ

Trump somehow, somewhere, someway makes money off/in those countries

He all meme'd you guys by pretending to be one of you.
Now he.. i mean his children are making money of his special contacts in the world.

Did you really think this billionaire even remotely thinks about you?
The 'b-build the w-wall' thing, i wouldnt be suprised if that has been thinked out by some big corporations (Cars, pharma, electronics), to fool and sell the US dumbconsumer more/higher

or, maybe Europe could change its laws to protect itself.

The USA currently does not have a migrant problem from Saudi Arabia. I'd wager that neither does Europe, but IF you do have a lot of immigrants from Saudi Arabia and you dont like that, then change your laws to protect yourselves.

Outsiders can only violate you as much as you let them. If you want to walk around with your pants down, idk how you can even be mad that sometimes a stranger sodomizes you.

The travel ban involves keeping migrants from dangerous places out. Saudi Arabia may be bastards who corrupt the global political system where they can, but they aren't sending migrants. Travel banning them would serve no real purpose other than destroying diplomacy.

Also, Iran funds terrorism and Sup Forums loves them for it. Its hard to take the "but they are bad meanie terrorists!" seriously whenever you support such tactics as long as its counter culture to the West (aka treason)

Sup Forums claims to have have IQ, but you all seem pretty fucking stupid, or at least irrationally hypocritical; all things considered.

They are defending Trump. There is no bait, just people who refuse to criticize Trump.

hows that wall looking pablo?

get on it!

Mexicans are more damaging to the USA than Saudi Arabia is.

Should have travel banned you beaners desu.

>Muslim man sitting with a non covered non muslim woman to his white

Because the royals are progressive. Its the people themselves that need to be purged. Saudi Royals like money and bitches, not praying 8 times a day with their face in the dirt

How is possible that the jews and the saudi muslims are in bed together?? when they hate each other -->Palestine

Seems to be a conflict in these conspiracy theories

>Sup Forums has always supported Saudi Arabia,
BULLSHIT!

Because they aren't war zones retard

There isn't an argument in any of these two posts

Looks like the average trumpfag modus operandi, throw ad hominem or whine about muh mexicans when cornered into an argument you can't refute

This is hilarious to watch