This perfectly encapsulates the delusion of Trump supporters...

This perfectly encapsulates the delusion of Trump supporters. They literally think he's some kind of fucking political genius who's always four steps ahead and can see the future. Anything to justify why they put a bumbling retard in the White House.

>Trump rage-tweets at 4 in the morning, fucked up on coke and drenched in whore urine
"LOL he's setting up the LIBTARD MSM for something awesome he's doing in the near future, trust us guys, he's playing them like a fiddle! STUPiD LEFTIST MSM YOU'RE FAKE NEWS!"

Sup Forums, tell me why these insane cultist freaks are so fucking stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who the fuck let you out of the chuck shed sven, how am I supposed to pleasure your wife with your autistic screeching going on

Trump is a time traveller you dip.

haha nice one
Also, youll never be as butthurt as sven, wasting time making shitthreads

You haven't given me an alternative that's better than trump, you haven't given me anyone that's even close. He could make a dozen mistakes and I'd still vote for him. He could shoot a man in the middle of times square and I'd still vote for him, because him killing that man doesn't harm me as much as someone else in office would harm me.

well the whole presidential thing kind of worked out in his favor

>They literally think he's some kind of fucking political genius who's always four steps ahead and can see the future

It is easy to think that when it is exactly what has been happening.

>breaks out pics from cuck folder

That'll show 'em.

ya trump is wrong

>look at molmo rape fest senpai

FUCKING JEW

youtube.com/watch?v=hhkRQUtD_Jo

Yeah he won't win the nomination.... or election.... or get his travel ban.... or wall. He's just a joke right?

Bless your heart, puddin'

>if i show all the pics from my cuckfolder, i win
Swedcucks everybody

i just enjoy watching you liberal faggots burn

The Trump support here is all based on reveling in the sadness of other people, no matter how superficial or legitimate.

Sup Forums is every "BUT IM A NICE GUY" who never understood why they got rejected, but they definitely know that Trump upsets at least one girl that rejected them.

Sven please

so this is what you paid posters have been reduced to? that's so sad and pathetic.
you're probably not even a real swede, are you?

I missed Hurricane Katrina.

>Implying he's not
My only wish is to live long enough to watch the media sink down as it continually shits itself.

I don't know Sweden, he's been right about everything so far and has made pretty much every major political and media figure look like a blithering retard in the last year or so.

Katrina just confirmed Trump being a time traveler, you dipshit.

And she's a qt.

Fuck off Ahmed.

I'm not a nice guy, nice guys are dumbasses.

That's more of the beta democrats.

Yet he keeps winning while the left does nothing but throw tantrums for nearly 2 years now.

Trump has routinely been proven right and will continue to be proven right. He can hang every Democrat and Republican for all I care.

How is it going over there in your caliphate Mohammed?

A The tactic of considering him an idiot is working out really well for the Democratic Party. keep it up.

Do it with all your opponents.
You will get far.

1488D chess nigger
do you know it

Well the fact that he's president and you're just some dude griping about it on a Mongolian tapestry forum is a point in this favour.

you have to understand that Sup Forums is not for political discourse. this is a containment board. we are essentially the_donald except that we can say nigger and address the JQ. Sup Forums died in 2015. Secretly we all know trump is autistic, but we need this. we were bullied growing up, considered the outcasts of society, and now are memes are having a real effect on the world. this is all we have so just go away user.

>They literally think he's some kind of fucking political genius

Nothing you've said in your little autismal temper tantrum has proven that Trump isn't anything BUT 5 steps ahead of the game.

Get over yourself you goatfucker.

You must have an extremely short memory. Can you tell me a few things he's been wrong about? With sources?

>Trump rage-tweets at 4 in the morning, fucked up on coke and drenched in whore urine
I think you might be projecting a bit, Sweden.

>this is a containment board
It performed that service admirably.

808,017,424,794,512,875,886,459,904,961,710,757,005,754,368,000,000,000D Chess

>we are essentially the_donald
speak for your own self you fucking faggot

Every board is a containment board, dumb shit

>this is a containment board
>the_donald

Go back 2 reddit you fucking faggot.

I wanna fuck Katrina

>thinking he's any different from a redditor on the donald because he can say nigger and kike
wow you're so edgy and underground

why do you bother coming here? do you honestly think people give a flying fuck outside of posting fucking shit posts to you? think about it people complain about fucking hentai on Sup Forums and you think you are above everyone? lol you are a pathetic piece of shit

I don't know about "genius", but he IS a wily cunt.
It's no accident that he started shitposting about Obammy at the same time Sessions was being character assassinated. The nice thing about CNN and the rest fabricating a story out of no evidence whatsoever and chasing Sessions down with it is that doing so creates an environment where Trump can do the exact same thing...very fucking cheaply too.

As for whether or not that claim is valid, we already know that Obammy and the NSA have fucking done it before.

Except you're projecting yourself onto others and that's nothing like how we think.
We dont distinguish ourselves from you because we can say more swear words. Not to mention that you faggots can get away with it if you pose it as being "ironic" enough.
No. We are different from you fundamentally because we post anonymously, do not seek attention and recognition for posting, do not censor other people that have the "wrong" opinion or didnt meet the aforementioned "irony" requirement, do not try to change other sites to be more like our own, and do not encourage people at act like utter morons for the sake of boosting a "karma" score.

In all reality I don't really understand why you think posting pictures of Trump supporters is a big deal. Have you seen the fucking US? Most of the people here trump supporter or not are fat ugly shits.

>article says "3"
>I'll say "4"

>singlehandedly beat the two biggest, most powerful political parties in the world after creating a multi-billion dollar international enterprise
When will you Shareblue shills stop pushing your retarded DRUMPF IS AN IDIOT meme

>We are anymooz, we are lejun, the post
you're right brother. we are the epic memesters. we are the last bastion of free speech. we are anonymous. we are legion. expect us, reddit.

kek-firmed 00. i fuckin knew it

shill thread. your money is almost gone, and soon you will be back to living in your apartment, broke and alone, jerking off a friendly refugee for a sliver of his government handout.