Stormcloaks VS Imperials

Serious political discussion: Stormcloaks VS imperials.

Is the occupation of Skyrim objectively justifiable?

stormcloaks obv. the empire is merkel

Sage

SKYRIM BELONGS TO THE NORDS
also sage

hey fuck you this is a serious political question. The rules never state is has to be real life.

Bunp

Nords were savages before the Empire improved them

Tiber Septim was a Breton.

Stromcloaks of course, empire died when septim's died, the medes can't even protect themself, and don't listen to those faggot who warn you about Thalmor, they can't do shit against real nords.

>protrolling the Mojave, almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter....

Shit wrong game...

Nords are barbarians
Empire is Rome
Thalmor are jews

Fuck you

>Tiber Septim was a Breton.
Tell me more burger

>Nords are barbarians
Who founded the empire?
Talos was nord so the whole empire is barbaric

Stormcloaks. Fuck the meme of the upcoming Aldmeri invasion. The side with your player character on it will be able to weather any upcoming battle and win it.

Without the Imperial the currency would be even worse than before, therfore I support the Imperial Empire

Yeah and in my opinion the empire is dying we need a new one Ulfric for high kings and let's kick those elfs in the ass

Imperials, the Stormcloaks are what ((((((they)))))) want

Thalmor won't do shit agianst true nords, those who lost the war wasn't true nords

no eternal civil war is what they want. imperials are already submissive cucks. Stormcloaks are the revolution against the globalists.

>t. Ulfric Stormfag

T people of skyrim

Snow Niggers need to stop serving the Jewmores by fighting the Glorious Empire.

Empire is death you maggot

>Thalmor won't do shit agianst true nords
>(((they))) don't do shit against their plants
no shit

Explain yourself, Thalmors don't own shit about Stormcloaks, if you had read the evidence they had in embassy, you'll see they want want to fuck skyrim up, but true nords won't let it happen