America

America
YES

youtu.be/wWBQP-bxfX0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bywa3wqQ7ng
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who NOSE who's behind this one, eh?

Wow, they fit cougars, homos, and hebephilia into the same commercial. And every actor looked hispanic.
#SOPROGRESSIVE

>60% percent white
NOT ENOUGH #DIVERSITY4USA

delet this

You should probably consider killing yourself if this commercial offends you.

this stuff is pretty gross
wish the homos would become celibate and completely suppress & hide their gayness

REEEEEEEEEEEEE NO DIVERSITY REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

A FUCKING LEAF

this is actually redpilled because it shows what happens when you grow up without a father

Not as bad as this fully cucked beer commercial from the early 90's, do the jews ever stop Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=bywa3wqQ7ng
Sorry for bad quality.

>be ""gay""
>act feminine and be attracted to feminine men
Hmm

can fags ever become a laughable obscenity again

Cuts to 5 minutes later and he's fucking the dog.

The media has been undergoing a huge push towards complete normalisation of homosexuality for a while now. Funny you will see gays portrayed in a hugely positive light in media then if you ever talk to one irl you quickly realise most/all of them are extremely damaged individuals.

How often do you to talk to gay individuals irl?

None that I know of currently. I live in the country.
When I lived in the city some years ago I was forced to converse with a few.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Stoping drinking coca cola is going to be hard but I'll try because of the advert.

on the spot

ONE STINKY DINKY

No need to kill yourself when you can just buy local.

>most/all of them are extremely damaged individuals

fuck you, breeder scum

Found the triggered neghole pozzer

I wish clammos would take their slimy fungus dicks and completely hide their gross original sinning man killing devil fuckery

this a lot
they are queen dramas and also insult a lot
they are toxic

>that chestpiece

If I drank the sugary jew I would boycott it after this. But I only drink water, tea and occasionally whisky/rum now.

Truvada. Oops. Doesnt work on females. Aint that right charlie. Losing! Gimme more zika. Throat cancer. And super gonorrhea. Maybe some more banishment and death and sin and defilement and corruption and pedophilia

im surprised hes not black

pepsi it is then

It'll take a while before the whole 'gays in media is now normal and noone cares' doesn't feel hamfisted. Until then there will be a whole lot of hamfisted shit.

Hello bogdan memer. Rabbi for synagogue of satan. Cow and swine. That is your troll factory so nice mirrored projection there five year old girl

Stop being halves of fags and there wont be a market for this. Oops! Also. Nothing is new under the sun. Y'all need Jesus

Pure degeneracy.

GOOD GOY, FAGGOTRY AND ADULTRY IS OK!!

>6

oh look, it's the mentally ill faggot leaf again
reminder that the singers dressed in white are the only ones from the original choir who haven't died of aids yet

Pearl clutcher. Look how worked up over nothing you get. Youre not winning any hearts and minds. Only looking like dykes but worse

Youre a fucking Cainite jewbag. I dont believe anything you say. Nothing is based in reality. You get off on fantasising and policing other men. You are WORSE than females. When is that picture from? A long time ago. Things have gotten better now. The more you shitpost with this the more you will curse yourself. Hope it was worth it fatty. Go drink more Canesten

Not going to watch it, but can someone who did give me a quick rundown?

>people get attracted to people and have a sibling rivalry
Might as well watch it and fap like everybody else has. Are you lazy or scurred. Obviously youre interested so do your own work before you have your heavy flow day

>faggots

Ooooooo. People die? No shit. Come at me cuntnose. Nanny state liar shitbag commie paid shill. Guess whom and what caused all this? Woman. And devil. Enjoy!

>clammos

Reminder you are reliant on the economy being strong enough to pay for your meds and the morals of society being loose enough to accept that as normal.

murica is Mexican clay nigger.

Doesnt affect me because are you a diabetic fatty? Do you not wear seatbelts? These are fucken memes and nothing else. Made by government. Made by heterosexuality. Go catch your clammo diseases. Men dont like pussies of any sort anymore. Too bad for you. Improve yourselves. The fuck is a condom? I could afford a surrogacy so i can afford meds. Others can too. We are all privatising anyways. Youre fucking sodomites and then lie with words that didnt exist but the concepts did to call everybody else one. To shun more and be inhospitable. You have no empathy. You are a monkey. All right wing "men" need to get off this planet. You'll see what you did. Golden rule, pussy lickers

i know, i've heard

>This is what AIDS induced schizophrenia looks like

An abomination.
A cruel joke of nature.

Why in the FUCK do you go fucking and having sex with the bitches who fucked the serpent? Mental illnesses are spiritual problems. You are possessed. Nothing is more abominable than sodomites. Also leviticus is out of context. Requires them to have lain on top of female beds. I dont do that. David and Jonathan. New Testament. Your entire theories. What is this fucken place. No faces. All larping. All cowards. All the dregs and scum of society

Ribbit. DRAIN THE SWERMP AND REPLACE WITH SWERMP CREATURES

I just posted that for the keks. Aztlan has been located in the state of Michoacan, tell those retarded noggers that antropologist have found their promised land and it was in Mexico all along.

Your autism medicine in the toilet again?

No, it's American.
Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

You gave it to us in exchange for us not keeping everything between the Rio Grande and Mexico City.

If you wanna welsh on it, we can just invade you again and take what we conquered and push you all into Panama again.

It's already normalised. Media just do it now to encourage it and make it more common.

I broke another one. I come from the ground. You are a woman. You come from me. I own you. Men are glory of God. Woman is glory of man. I fear ONLY God. Ashes to ashes dust to dust fucko. And there aint shit you can do about it. If you were happy and fulfilled you wouldnt be here. But here you are. Post another one, Bart

Shut up nigger, you know i'm right.

Your foreskin in there? Circumcised fuck. That is what caused YOUR autism and brain damage. And Barron's

I like this one. Cool and picturesque

CTR couldn't pay someone to shitpost this poorly. Jesus fucking christ leaf.

ShareBlue employees are becoming positively unhinged

He keeps racking up sixes. WHY do you think what you just put? Why. These are not specific points like I do. Just. You lose. And say shit like HAHAHA HE SAID SKY IS BLUE IT'S GREEN YOU IDIOTS. God owns blood. If you kill me because I don't like your yeast infections then you're in for a world of fucken trouble

What's the big deal? I kinda liked it.

You guys are over sensitive if this offends you.

Feel free to have some of it back.

Your third six...

Yeah no thanks, we have enough degenerates here to fill those states too.

The most embarrassing thing about the video is the comments. People in there claim 50% of the population is gay and that the poolboy wouldn't turn down the fag even if he was straight.

How is that wrong? Also 50% of straights have anal. Our modern boxes dont work!

Unearthed Eve have you?

Why is it always a leaf

Why is babylon so fat? Rome used leaves. You have space sharts and prison bars. Uncapped pyramidal donkeys

You guys srsly need to chill out.. Maybe have a coke lol

>That 30inch dildo as thick as her arm

Why are whores so retarded? I bet it cost at least 50$ and she can't even use the ugly thing

>every single one is a six
>posts same shit over and over
>that HE caused
>thinks i care or am scared in the least
Low test low energy Stacy cuck

What a stupid and boring ad, fuck I could do better

>mexican music and homosexuals

really fits current year america

Me and my gay friend laugh at faggots all day long, it's great

This is a really great debate eh. Always is on here. Day of the grill when. Day of the treadmill when. Day of the burned down pink house again. When?

fucking pigs

Are you the bottom or the top. Lying house nigger uncle tom

this is a solid ad. i assume itll only air in beanland tho

Anal with a girl =/ anal with a guy

Hello narcissus. I love seeing dick on this board. Dick is the whole site's number one topic. Anytime there is women nobody cares. One thread on here bashes gays. The other 95 are filled with foreskinned cocks

>The media has been undergoing a huge push towards complete normalisation of homosexuality for a while now. Funny you will see gays portrayed in a hugely positive light in media then if you ever talk to one irl you quickly realise most/all of them are extremely damaged individuals.
this

Yeah it's worse because they suck at everything they touch. Enjoy the toothjobs. She pees on you. Has no g spot. No prostate. You do. Enjoy the ass cancer and snot
Daww. This one even has a sunset. This bog science is pretty cool! When are you arriving to fite me fatty?

>The media has been undergoing a huge push towards complete normalisation of homosexuality for a while now. Funny you will see gays portrayed in a hugely positive light in media then if you ever talk to one irl you quickly realise most/all of them are extremely damaged individuals.
this.

this...

Chicken and egg. None of this would have happened if your wives weren't so weak and gullible. Nothing is new under sun. Got any points to make or are we just posting 2girls1cup 50 Shades nonsense fan fictions?