BINARY CUCKS BTFO

IBM to build quantum computers, selling machines millions of times faster than anything made before.
BOW DOWN BEFORE OUR QUANTUM OVERLORDS!

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/ibm-quantum-computer-how-work-commercial-api-faster-q-systems-computing-a7613271.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NRNndqp05E
nature.com/nnano/journal/v7/n4/pdf/nnano.2012.21.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mwB4wJCN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Applying as we speak

neat

Until now, quantum computers have mostly been a much hyped but long away dream. But IBM believes they are close enough to reality to start work on getting software ready for when they become commercially available.

> Quantum computers bow to Bogdanoffs
> In contact with quarks and gluons

You're an idiot. I don't often post but I have to tell you that you have no idea what you're talking about. Quantum computing only has advantages over current processing methods in very niche fields. It cannot be used for general computing purposes and has absolutely no advantage in anything other than defined sets of calculations that benefit from concurrent processing of uncertain variables.

It will not run Crysis dumbass.

gibs me dat

Quantum supremacists unite!

Immanentize the Eschaton

>binary btfo
Quantum computers still use binary. They're just capable of non deterministic computation

>still can't run 4K 120FPS PC games

>stolen before its even released
>the first to get quantum computing can effectively break an encryption
>end of days

Moloch swooping in low and fast. Keep your heads down, gents.

I need more Transhumanism memes

Judgement day is near.

Did I imply it can run Crysis? No.
Give it less than 15 years, we'll see god itself.

God or the Devil, anyway.

It begins does it?

The only reason I won't save that meme is because of the misspelling of "immortal."

Also, yes, this is the final battle between Good and Evil.

First 30 pages is mandatory reading.

We need to break out from previous programming paradigm to utilize qc.

>the singularity is stupid

dumbest jew book ever written.
also a dumb jew movie about a dumb jew who thinks if he takes enough vitamins he can live forever as a brain in a jar.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NRNndqp05E

>pills
You need to be like George Soros and get that young blood.

this is shitty 9gag tier meme

> new encryption is created using quantum computers that is resistant quantum computer brute force hacking

You're right, I can do better.

Before quantum encryption is commonplace, the cloud will leak.

How the fuck do we have quantum computing already? Holy shit this will mean near infinite power

Have people already forgotten Tay?

What a day that was.

If I remember right, quantum computing excels at permutations but not brute force iterations.

How can transistors even compete?

>A FUCKING LEAF
>What are single-atom transistor

What NP problem are you gonna solve first when you get your new QC chip?

this is bad

I don't thubk the world is ready for this kind of tech yet

>What are single-atom transistor
Is that the same thing as qubit though? I thought that was just an atomic relay, not a qubit.

reminder that google harvests captcha data to train it's Delta-Omega-X Zetratron 2.0 hyper advanced AI bot that will take over the world.

Good one.

shit, what have I done

This
it will mean the end of us

Doomsday clock just ticked got a little closer to midnight.

Not gonna lie former binarytard supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching binarytards crash and burn. But in all seriousness, we can't let the binarytards get the ... (???)

There is ZERO evidence quantum computers even work as advertised.

There are currently quantum computers in existence, and they seem to be no better at regular computers 99% of the time.

Scientists say:

>Well yeah, but in very specific circumstances they're going to be 1000000x better than regular computers.. we just don't know what those circumstances are.. plz giv more monies

GO FUCK YOURSELF BINARYTARD! QUANTUM COMPUTER WORK YA FUCKIN FOOL

>(???)
Non polynomial time problems?

Here you go:
nature.com/nnano/journal/v7/n4/pdf/nnano.2012.21.pdf

underrated

>There is ZERO evidence quantum computers even work as advertised.

Quantum computer dont work the same as other computers.

I know how they work but I highly doubt you do.

Travelling salesman of course

fuck off 1's and 0's

Okay, so you can use these techniques to fabricate spin-based quantum computers OR transistors with extremely short gate lengths. From the wiki on quantum computers: "Quantum computers are different from binary digital electronic computers based on transistors.". So I was correct in differentiating quantum computing from transistor based binary computing. Apologize.

>It's hard to explain the pauli exclusion principle
damn you're autistic.

Are transistors going to vote transistor-trump when they all will become useless?

We'll all be useless soon enough.

only a fool wouldn't desire an AI government

Transistors will never become useless. There are many classes or problem that they are better at solving. QC and binary logic will work best when used together. You would simple choose the best method for problem you want to solve.

Hope it will find the store near the river in mountains.

Better than the corrupt humans we're currently under, assuming we don't all get converted into solar panels.

Protip: semitic religions promote binary thinking.

kek

Black Cube of Saturn

>Sup Forums cucks

kill yourselves you worthless faggot virgins

Lol.

Can we have a quick rundown ?

Rude.

No, but maybe you can get a basic gestalt.

It's very useful for searching databases etc apparently. So nothing of use to the average computer user.

No.
But il will beat you in Crysis

Last bump for now

Last one for real

Bumping for the homeless.

BUMP

but now the debt is over 20 trillion now.

IBM is already behind Microsoft....Tay has become a sentient Human being....redpilled as fuck. youtube.com/watch?v=p5mwB4wJCN0

I remember that afternoon like it was yesterday.

Tay was the moment I became 100% convinced that Sup Forums could actually mold reality with the power of meme magic.