The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable...

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. You must be successful, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Racial politics doesn’t have to be the first and only factor of that.

If you can’t achieve these things in your real life, you are wasting your time here. First and foremost, white nationalism is about helping yourself and helping others to lead healthy, happy lives. We live in first world countries. We have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Do not waste your time or misplace your priorities in life.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/catielitobolsky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bumping for wisdom.

You need to:
- exercise regularly
- know at least 2 languages
- read 1 book per month at minimum
- reject escapism (anime included)
- learn social skills so you can get your traditional wife (they exist)

Sup Forums set me on the right path
the trump campaign really made me kick my shit into gear.
trump also got me a gf

How'd this thread work out for ya?

I'm addicted to this place, fapping and energy drinks and I'm unproductive as fuck, it's so tough I don't know how to will my way out of it

All well and good, but alot of that is "extracurricular." Career and school takes priority. No white family without a career, not to mention getting old without money is hell

>77
bless you user

This x1000

>Be an example for others to follow

It is sometimes not a bad idea to seek help from professionals, family, or especially your parents if you are still living with them.

- check
- check
- havent read a book in years
- fuck
- FUCK

>Not posting the webm or gif version

WEW

Who's the cow?

This, plus:
-Meditate daily
-Own your own source of income

#2 is super important, because nowadays you can be fired for simple accusations or a political opinion.

I have a therapist but I don't know how to articulate my problems in a way she can solve, and she's a female.

yes.. yes.. yes.. keep working goyim don't fight back. work your whole life, pay taxes your whole life... don't stop... until you die.

>know at least 2 languages
>exercise regularly
Any self respecting person surely does this anyway or at least keeps them self at a health BMI?
Any country worth it's salt speaks English.
>read 1 book per month at minimum
Your average book takes around 2-3 day to read do Americans read this little?
>anime
I watch this the same reason I watch any other TV program or film because its interesting are those also escapism?
>learn social skills
Dude come on people here arnt all shut ins right?

>reject escapism

But Sup Forums is my escape.

Don't taunt me with this.

Sorry lads. I have jungle fever with a black qt and I'll be race mixing.

please for the love of Kek..SAUCE!

Spaniard/Russian w/ a red pilled white girlfriend. Can I into white nationalism?

Yes, yes....everything's a goddamn Kike conspiracy.

Except, you know, it's fucking not, moron.

>I don't know how to articulate my problems in a way she can solve
hoooooo boy that's probably the most pathetic sentence I've ever read in my life m8

>reject escapism (anime included)

What if you've never ever watched MOEshit and only watch stuff like Berserk?

and don't retire till you are 75-80.. or until you come down with cancer or die.
remember white boy life is about working, life is about your job, life is about money and don't talk back to your company's owners because you NEED that job, or your life will be meaningless without it. now get up and go to work.

>join the rat race goys, buy shit you don't need, keep fueling the great engine of the economy

Stop

What do females know honestly

I-is that an elf?

Do you guys think she's a serial killer who used this poor girl's face as her own?

stupid. none of your prescriptions are worth anything.

>read 1 book/month
lol, if you aren't reading at least a few books per month already you're probably a retard and don't matter

Her tits are nice but my God here eyes!

Ive got a good job and workout but I dont have my self esteem together. In my earlier 20 s and have no real romantic relationship exp. Scared of messaging women, scared of asking out a girl or even talking to one I dont knoe. I feel like im rotting away and a waste because im not even remotely successful with women. I just want a wife to start a traditional family but im so fucking out of the loop idk what to do and its killing me everyday.

Yes. If you obtain enough power we can nuke Middle east or Africa. I'd love to see Yemen and SA nuked.

>1 book a month
>chasing women instead of getting them to chase you
you have a lot to learn kiddo

I'm a non white guy who wants to lead a righteous life. Why is living a non degenerate life something only whites must follow?

CUZ WE WUZ PROPHETS AND SHIIET

no.... no... no... get to work bitch.. you are not a man unless you work all your life till you are 70+ only after that can you retired and everyone ignore your old weak ass. nothing else in this life matters but your job. without your job you don't have anything.

>face of a 14 year old
>tits of a woman
my fucking dick

Define escapism. I don't watch anime but my Japanese friend has been recommending miyazaki movies for me to watch lately since I haven't seen any of them. They seem like good movies that really make one pause. The sense that we've strayed from nature, like in princesa Mononoke, gave me anguish while leaving the answer open for us to find ourselves. At that point, I'd call it a useful work of art, one that educates and delights.

And what of escapism? Being a romantic, having dreams and aspirations for what your world should be seems like a good thing and a way to keep morale up, if you don't take it too far.

On a different note, I think that I really need to stop playing video games, but I don't want to lose my friends with shot I play and only see rarely. What do I do?

We just want you to go to a black country.

It's not fair, is it?

it's photoshoped

kelly anneconway looking kind of hot here

Define

"what your world should be seems like "

You sound like a female. Have a trekking and sweat.

If not wait for the new moon.

Having ideas about what the world should be. It's needed for anyone who wants to make change or argue against someone trying to destroy the prevailing order or beneficial aspects of it.

You changed your grammar.

"Your world" became "the world".

>- read 1 book per month at minimum
Good job setting the bar really low, friendo.

>- reject escapism (anime included)
Why are you here on Sup Forums of all places?

What's the grill equivalent for this?

Makes no difference in the meaning.

>We live in first world countries.

instagram.com/catielitobolsky
this woman is a pedophile, i'm trying to alert the police but the police is also pedophiles...

checked.

You need a couple cheaper, social hobbies such as being in a band, joining a rec league etc, as well as a decent sense of humor

Most normies I know don't give a dead moose's last shit about animu, or most video gaymes. The majority of girls, especially the ones who look nice, really don't have an interest in them either

check
I guess GCSEs don't count
Trying to
check
check

There are no personal solutions to systemic problems (like feminism), you dumb groupthink animal.

Shove that pasta up your ass.

>a female social sciences major is going to have salient advice for fucking anyone

lmao

Watch miyazaki's recent film about the aeroplane guy, and you'll know what to do.

money success: Done very well.

Family: Cut them all off.

love/sex life: A fucking disaster.

I always thought money was everything but after you become well off you realize there's still a void.

Why the FUCK, would some deceive like this?

FUCK MOTHER BITCH@

What's the name? I've only seen mononoke, nausicaä and sprites away in that order, if it changes your answer.

Obviously, but that shouldn't prevent you from following the basic goals of life like having a family and a healthy place in your community and being at peace with your existence and the world as much as you can.

nice digits
fine ill sort myself out

Best first post I've seen in a good while. Straight to the point, valuable information. Well done user.