What happens here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

NIGGERS

And more niggers

Lots of sand.

The fucking of goats.

We should invade it and establish it as a new country for all white South Africans who are currently under siege by the nogs

youtu.be/9oofI0AKrJs

bunch of dead tanks.

also, niggers.

Rightful land

Landmines everywhere, lots of desert. You could probably homestead there if you ever need to drop off the grid for the rest of your life.

that's the last spanish colony, occupied by Morocco when franco died, should be a country but France don't want because they use some shit from there that Morocco sells them

What happens there?

Nothing.

Al Aiiun has a population of 200K, biggest city in Western Sahara.

Western Sahara has a total of around 586K people.

Which is about half the population of the island of Oahu in Hawaii.

Essentially nothing happens there, 99% of the land is empty desert, it's encircled by the Moroccan Wall, an earthen berm protected by dense layers of landmines, arguably one of the largest fortifications ever built by man.

The Polisario Front still operates a few tiny settlements in the non-walled-in sections of Western Sahara.

What are they fortifying themselves against? Is there a shortage of sand now?

Im only here to collect the flag thats gonna be here soon for my collection

Its actually impossible to get the flag normally unless someone proxies it. iirc someone who actually lived there said the flag shows up as morocco.

t. flag collector

I know, some one's gonna post with a proxy just like they do in Antarctica threads.

A former spanish possession claimed by Morroco since 1956. After Spain get out, Morroco take that territory and is still fighting against the Polisario, independantist armed group which fought against spain. The polisario is supported by algeria. The result is that sand-niggers are killing eachother until now.

Hm. Sounds like a good place to put the rapefugees then.

nothing important

When Morocco invaded Western Sahara the local forces (Polisario) waged a guerilla campaign against them, funded by Algeria and others.

The insurgency was very effective because Western Sahara is so fucking empty that hit & run attacks using jeeps (like the Desert Rats of WWII) couldn't really be defended against.

Morocco eventually decided to encircle Western Sahara in an earthen berm wall dotted with lookout stations and bunkers and protected by mine fields.

Since then the Polisario Front has had no viable way of attacking and the conflict has essentially ended.

Algeria supports the Polisario Front because they wants something from Western Sahara.

moroccan colony

What is it they want?

Interesting. Thanks.

>Western Sahara flag
My white whale. I've never seen it.

they want atlantic coast

sand

niggers

sandniggers

Because it is shown as Morocco I believe.

Reconquista

Makes sense. Them Berbers do like their maritime adventures.

The same thing that happens in the rest of Morocco. Moroccan things. Don't let Algerian interests influence you into thinking that the Polisario movement is anything but artificial.

Shit. That's gay.

>no data