Persia thread

Tell me everything that I must know about Persia

Sandniggers

It's a carpet

the next county to be demolished by america

Persian girls make me hnnnnnnnnnng

paki cunts

so they're all middle eastern people are the same?

yes that's why I'm intrested to know abou them

>inb4 le based Persians XD

They have raves

I'll bomb the shit out of her.
If you know what i mean.

Yes, they're all majority Semites, even those who claim not to be.

They are really pretty, but also very materialistic and whores.

t. Perisan

I hate agreeing with a spigger, but this

Persians are just degenerates of the worst sort

We are 54% Arab anyway, and Pakis are half persian too

Ancient Persians helped you fucking jews so much, save those guurls from those arabs..

Fuck me in the ass but don't call persians arabs
Talking about experince I prefer persians my self over arabs.

Their lagnuage, culture, heritages are a lot better than those sanddogs

Indeed. ill save them convert them anything but islam.
Tasty brown chocolate.

>Persia

Original homeland of the Jews

too late. Persians are half arabs at this point.

We are not the same civilization that existed pre-Islam. And not only thanks to Arabs, but Mongols as well

we are majority arab both by blood and by tongue

2/3rds of the Persian vocabulary is Arabic. Its possible to speak Persian fluently knowing about 300 actually Persian words

Plowed a few Iranian grils in America, and nailed one who was a SAVAK plant in Iraq. She didn't know I knew. Pretty, green eyes and naturally blonde (but kind of that sandy blonde deal from the ME). She's somewhere in Iran now, after a two-year Sunni enrichment at an Iraqi prison. As a kid, after-Shah refugees in San Diego were good friends and were pretty cool with Iraqi Christian people when they came. I was just a typical Catholic White American kid, but they worked together a lot and my father worked as a sales agent for a local liquor distribution concern, we knew them all and he kept tabs. Not bad folks in general, but not a place to traipse around and play PUA games if you are going.

They used to help those jews in the ancient time, now times jews rule the world, they have to help Persians now otherwise Cyrus will regret his deeds

As I said, Persian girls are

>SAVAK plant
Was this in the 70's per chance? You dated yourself here

Can't agree dude, Persia is closer to English than Arabic, they just use same alphabets, and in most Persian countries the majorities are persian people.
LONG LIVE PERSIA

Nope, it's still part of the offhand nomenclature to refer to VAJA, VEVAk and the alphabet soup they have of various military and LE agencies working in Iraq. It's kind of a back-hand slap at them as not being up to a standard we already beat down.

I stalk one on Twitter. Very hot, total slut, cucks her husband regularly.

We must save people from islam and by making persia exist and outlawing islam

Persian uses the Arabic alphabet (except in Tajik- they use Cyrillic alphabet). And only a relative handful of words from PIE are recognizable in English.

k. SAVAK still refers to the Shah's intelligence agency tho.

Iranain women are skanks, even the ones in Iran.

Even in Tehran, like half the women there are cucking their husbands

Persian women would be hot if they were not so materialistic and disgusting

Islam, or rather Shia "islam", is the only thing that prevents Iran from being 100% degenerate.

WE WUZ ARYANS N SHEEIT

The answer is that whilst they aren't bad in the same way as Arabs, they're as bad. They have a culture based in pride for what the empire was +2000 years ago. Since, they've been wiped out by Greeks, wiped out by Muslims, wiped out by Mongols, each worse that the last.

Racially and culturally they're mongrels, a million miles from their great anciennt past. The brown ones are Arab rape babies. The whiter ones are Caucasian/slab rape babies.

They're just shit Jews. They help each other get to the top but they backstab each other constantly as well. They're narcissists more than megalomaniacs.

And they're muslims too.

That fucking religion fucks the shit up in middle east
I'm afraid you're right, but my friend remember this it doesn't matter what skin, race you're from but the important thing is to care about persia and wipe the fuckers out of land and respect all equaly like old time

Actually the current Iranians underwent a genetics test. Pic related. They're actually Aryan as fug.

This desu. Except for the Muslim part

Islam is the only thing that gives Iranians a slight pretense of decency

>That fucking religion fucks the shit up in middle east
>Islam is only 20 years old

We are 54% Arab.

the persians that i have met have been pretty cool and all around based.

Iran is a WHITE Nation.

How many of them you have fucked?

That should tell you how "based" they are

none. 3 were dudes and 2 were females. While one of the females was hot i am not a degenerate and will only lay with blond haired blue eyed woman.

You've posted this thread several times this week m8 "Finland".

closer to pajeets really

>Tell me everything that I must know about Persia
It will be nuked soon

Islam ruined Persia.
Don't let that happen to your country.
Persians had one of the most important and lasting civilizations in human history. Ahead of their time in many ways, seemingly always relevant. Since the Islamization of Persian land they have never been the same, genetically or culturally.
Often incorrectly classified as an semitic-Arab people. Their language and heritage is indoeuropean. Hopefully one day they can return to Zoroastrian tradition.