POL:BTFO PUTIN BEHIND EVERYTHING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ5LpwO-An4
youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>(((Applebaum)))

are you surprised?

>"Ay Abdullah, please do something dank for us while we film you. You'll get paid"
>Abdullah: "Oh shit Cyka, we were going to loot this store anyway. Give us the cash and start recording!"

These days I can't believe anything I read, unless I can verify it for myself.

yeah, this is news now

"riot in sweden"

"child pulled from syrian building collapse"

"no oil spill, nothing to see here"

"government leaks should be punished and also fake"

fuck this bullshit.
we need laws the punish "news" agency for lies, that shit was repealed decades ago.

"They came up to us and said they wanted to see some action. They wanted to bribe us 400 kronor each," a Rinkeby resident referred only to as 'Mohammed' told the radio station.

>'Mohammed'

>hey kids
>my name is dmitri petrovichov
>i'm from russia
>and i work for senpai Putin
>teehee *blushes*
>anyway
>*fake swedish accents starts to fail*
>you guys up to riot on camera?
>i'll pay in shekels

very likely

It's fucking over guys...

ONG RUSSIANS CONTROL LE WORLDS PROVED WROND ONCE AGIN DRUMPFYLUMPFYKINS THE RUSSIANS ARE RESPONSIVLE FOR EVERYBTING HAPPENING AND PUTIN IS ANALIEN CONTROLL IT ALL FROM HIS KGB EAGLE EYE 33 DIMENSIONAL REALITY SINULATOR CHESS YOUVE ALK BEEN DUPED KILL YOUR SELVES DRUMPYS I MEAN PUTINITES YOUR DONE THIS TIME

>rinkeby (((teens)))

You really think a (((Russian News Agency))) needs to bribe some random kid (how can this possible backfire?!) to portray Sweden in a way that is not already completely apparent for anyone who has spent mere 10 minutes researching the topic that is the impending pandemonium that awaits Sweden?

This shit is the fakest of news.

>and suddenly the Russian Hac... err i mean Journalists were never seen again or heard of, legend says it they randomly went crazy and shot themselves in the back of the head 5 times while jumping into a weighed down potato sack and throwing themselves down a nice isolated river in the Himalayas

Can't trust swedish news, it's faker than Bruce Jenners tits

wtf, im a #SwedishMeatball now.

Bruce's tits are secret Russian listening devices.

I live next to an Indian reservation, and a story they like to tell, is when some white documentary makers came to the res, and they asked the Indian children to run behind the car so they could film them, and they asked them to take off their shoes

Wow, all this unconfirmed, unrecorded, hearsay evidence from unconfirmed sources about Russian hackers is reallyadding up to nothing

(((Trust her)))

>Invite uneducated people who grew up with shitty ideologies to your country for free
>Don't ask them for anything in return and allow them to live a decent life for absolutely free
>Call anyone racist who says that's a bad idea, it's going to create an entitlement syndrome, they're not going to appreciate what they're given and they'll destroy their own new found communities

Yep. Sounds about right.

>young people in Swedish suburb
read: 30 year old shitskins we paid

> mfw Mohammed did not understand geopolitical implications.
>GOD DAMN IT MOHAMMED!!!!!!

>Knudsen said that the Rinkeby youngsters did not seem aware of any geopolitical implications.

>"They didn't put this into a big context of international politics where Russia is trying to misinform and create tension in the West. They didn't seem to understand why I thought it was particularly interesting that these journalists were Russian," she told The Local.

When they stop this hacking?

Honestly, with all this BS even real criticism seems stupid.

> We can just blame everything on Russians

A deep state REPORT DOSSIER from former NSA CIA operative 16 year old "Mohammed" who can't be contacted because CIA NSA FBI area 51.

prove it.

I wouldn't be surprised...

Kek
Thank you for the laugh

>Mohammed

Said it happened you idiot! That is obviously a Muslim name. Putin gave him a potato and he just went out and burnt the whole fucking town up.

>400 kronor each
>a little less than 45 dollars each
That's probably a year's pay in Russia, but Sweden isn't a gas station.

Isn't it possible these kids are lying though? You don't have to pay Muslims to see shit go down. Just tell them their is a gay near by and they will unleash the fire works.

Sure.

>import nigger filth
>hey kid, I'll pay you $20 and a sweedish child to say that the Ruskies offered you $20 to riot
>D'okay

They married the gay guy's sister.

>Flag
Sunni scum fears the mighty Russian
How are your dogs, ISIS holding up?

>People murdered in a timeframe of 12+years under president X , means that X personally ordered their killing
Being a sunni pig is reason enough to kys ,but kys

Is this shit real or fake news
Svens?

STOP HACKING ME PUTIN FOR FUCKS SAKE!

What good boys they are

It is still retarded no matter. Suppose CNN came up to someone in america and said I will give you 50 dollars to go break a window and burn a car. Who would do this anyway especially if you are from a war torn country and if you would get deported you might die from a bomb.

It's plausible

>400 kronor

They were paying people 45 us dollars to riot?

>Suppose CNN came up to someone in america and said I will give you 50 dollars to go break a window and burn a car. Who would do this anyway

I can think of a certain group of people who like tennis shoes enough to do it if you approached the more ignorant members of their race.

Actually, scratch that. Most poor people in America would do it because they are retarded for the most part.

I guess, I don't know anything about Swedish bucks. All I know is it would not be enough money if I was indeed scared to go back to an ISIS filled land.

Is there anything the Russians can't hack these days?

But they would not be facing deportation back to war land, possibly. And they are suppose to not be adding any crime because immigrants are good boys.

It's currently a little less than $45.

I find it disturbing that you think it's possible that they even spoke to the reporter or exist for that matter.

Swedish media has been offering rewards of up to 1000 dollars for video of riots for many years now so why is it only a problem when russians do it?

>be brown angry boy with a samsung S3 instead of i phone 7
>Burn down car and film it
>Get you i phone

Thanks media.

>russians hacking riots

>Most poor people in America would do it because they are retarded for the most part.

Possibly what 15 years in jail for 45 bucks? I dunno man

You think good boy Mohamed the noble hearted muslim isn't real?

you dont even have to do that just tell them the hallal meat isnt hallal its just normal meat a jew pissed on

so our Somalis are savvy enough to know that they could be valuable targets for manipulation (Implying they are aware of the news) then don't know nuffin bout no Russia

Yes, Somalians are geopolitical master minds.

It's not like they're not going to riot if you wear a kippa and bring a video camera, so these russian hackers don't seem very intelligent if the story is true, which I doubt it is.

Well they are taking over the world as we speak.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ftn2n1VTU

Sweeds think their country is so relevant that our media tell about them.

Just go onto the swedish state tv website svt.se and you'll see today's riot. I'm not kidding, there was a riot today.
No one needs to pay kids to riot, this is just trying to frame russia for the swedish political failure.

FAKE NEWS

>You really think a (((Russian News Agency))) needs to bribe
lel yes they are russian why wouldn't they

Shut it down

Yup. Resorting to conspiracy theory is a sign of weakness, particularly when more and more people will see the alternative conspiracy (i.e., that (((they))) paid the youths to lie, or simply made the whole thing up as fake news) to be the more plausible of the two.

you are russian, are not you?

кoзлoдoйчe eбaный

Yuri was right, you can't believe anything these days. Shills on both sides.

>Putin is doing this to dear Sweden

Kill yourself mudslime

Like that change anything.