Why are the most

Violent criminals gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439299/I-fried-piece-rump-steak-ate-sprouts-German-cannibal-ate-gay-lover-permission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html
discord.gg/pnxvX
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sometimes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439299/I-fried-piece-rump-steak-ate-sprouts-German-cannibal-ate-gay-lover-permission-describes-went-killing-eating-him.html

lifelong repression and the violent expression thereof

Checked

that dude chopped up gay black teens and put the meat in his freezer

no correlation

thats a pretty good set of numbers you have there, youre a lucky guy

Madeoff was a faggot

Obamas a faggot

Hilary is a faggot

Holder is a faggot

I rest my case

a court psychiatrist claimed dahmer had repressed rage at black men due to his treatment in past jail/prisons and that's why he almost exclusively killed blacks near the end of his murdering career.

however, the fact that dahmer preserved the heads, hands, and penises of the most attractive black men that he killed suggests that he was simply attracted to them and had no racial bias but found them easier to get ie crimes of opportunity.

i personally believe dahmer killed adam walsh, that kid, even though the father believes ottis toole did it. at that point, dahmer was in florida, was spotted in the same mall, and was much more sadistic and evil than people realize because they bought into le lonely romantic serial killer surface narrative that dahmer told everyone.

he knew he'd get death penalty if he admitted it, and knew it would devastate his own father far far more than admitting the other murders, hence he denied it up and down.

jeff dahmer killed adam walsh.

their senpai didn't notice them

I watched multiple Jeffrey Dahmer documentaries, and the odd thing about him is that he became an psycho in isolation. He came from a normal stable family and had no bad influences.

He was born a sadistic faggot to two normal parents, who even as a child, used to kill and dissect animals and then hide the bodies. He then transitioned to killing and dismembering his peers as an adolescent.

it is also a probable fact that police were onto dahmer before he was caught but let him "clean up the streets", as several victims were gay, black, prostitutes like one nicknamed "cash d" who he killed.

it's fascinating how dahmer, a handsome, tall, germanic man with high iq, well spoken respectful demeanor, could gain the trust of police even when they were called to a naked asian teenager, with a drilled hole in his head, naked, bruised, bloodied, incoherently rambling on the streets and then returned him to dahmer's apartment, where he was killed as soon as they left.

>i personally believe dahmer killed adam walsh, that kid, even though the father believes ottis toole did it. at that point, dahmer was in florida, was spotted in the same mall, and was much more sadistic and evil than people realize because they bought into le lonely romantic serial killer surface narrative that dahmer told everyone.

What about the blood imprints in Toole's car? Too bad we will never know for sure because of the retarded cops losing the fucking car evidence.

Madeoff was jew, that could have been your argument

Obama? Seriously, where you just writing to write? They have two children, he's not gay.

Hilary Clinton? She's married to Bill and has a daughter.

Eric Holder, that mustache, alright..

>normal stable family

not really, his mother was a borderline personality type, prone to depressive periods and manic outbursts of rage, and his father was a dissociated personality who repressed all feelings and lived in a bubble. his mother used various drugs during jeff's pregnancy.

the uniqueness of dahmer lies in 1) his extremely high IQ which not even years of chronic alcoholism could reduce 2) his father's profession as an analytical chemist which gave jeff an impersonal scientific understanding of life which eroded his religious sense of morality and 3) his homosexuality which was deeply repressed (although all evidence shows his family would've basically accepted it - which is the real shame, since i'm sure they'd have rather seen their son bring home a qt 3.14 bf rather than a mannequin and then.... ya know ... corpses )

the tough guy gangster culture tries to hide it, but a HUGE percentage of violent criminals are gay.
sadly caused by the repeating cycle of child molestation in drug affected families and lower class communities in general.
the worst criminals probably endured the worst abuse.

They're not. They're actually niggers.

You're specifically referring to male serial killers. Why they're gay isn't the question, why they're serial killers is. Many, like Dahmer, killed for sexual pleasure. Sexual pleasure arising from sadistic feelings of power and desecration of victims he saw as sexually attractive. The lurid, grotesque things these men did to their objects of desire titillated them. Sex is, after all, a lurid and grotesque act that we are obsessed with. The rank pheromones of our sex partners turn us on. To combine desecration with the beloved then is a contrast between the two that is enhancing of both the erotic and grotesque. Many serial killers target innocent looking victims or torture cuddly creatures.

For homos, their tastes are a little more lurid and grotesque than others. Male fags, that is. You'll notice fags and dykes fuck quite differently. Dykes are more lovey-dovey (when they're not trying to be men), where as fags are fucking disgusting! I mean just sick. The kinda shit these fellas get up makes me wanna vomit. So it makes sense that people at the more grotesque end of the sexual spectrum enact their disgusting fantasies in more sick ways than others.

for u

They're not. Most are niggers.

GAYNESS IS A PRECURSOR TO TRANSGENDERISM AND PEDOPHILIA.
SICK IN THE HEAD.
NEED TREATMENT AND / OR STERILIZATION.

DONT LET (((THEM))) NORMALIZE A BRAIN SICKNESS.

>a court psychiatrist claimed dahmer had >repressed rage at black men due to his >treatment in past jail/prisons and that's why he almost exclusively killed blacks.

No, he picked them up at gay bars, fucked them first, then drugged and tortured them in bizarre ways. dismembering them, eating parts of their body and dissolve their remains in vats of acid.

That was a sick fetish that he got pleasure from. It wasn't rage killing. He was just that deviant a psycho with a penchant for black men.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/pnxvX

Get a load of this faggot.

>Doesn't know about michelle.

diddled and neglected as kids.
can relate, had this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macdonald_triad

Never killed anyone but it was close a few times.

Sound like the podesta brothers and james alefantis

Daily reminder John Wayne Gacy was not alone and took the weight for a very long string of gay sex murders that him and a whole cadre of his faggot sex buddies were doing.

sauce?

Yeah, he said it was just easier to pick up gay black guys.

His first 2 victims were white but most were black.