Daily reminder that Hillary lost against Donald Trump

No amount of tears will change the fact that this woman will never be President.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QQzo5jgR1bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw when knowing the butthurt will last for years

NOT MY PRESIDENT

>But muh popular vote!

knowing she ruined the only chance of having a female us president

Umm, no sweetie, she didn't lose, she won the popular vote. "Bigly". By a "yuuge" margin. The fact that she isn't president today is only because of the electoral college a system put in place by straight white man.
That just demonstrates how women are still victimised daily by the patriarchy in America.
Truly disgusting.

She's my president, sugar plums.

You were right up until the wrong part.

youtube.com/watch?v=QQzo5jgR1bw

LOL, she will win 2020. it is her time.

She worked her whole life, traded her happiness, her dignity, and her pride for a shot at the title, only to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and lose to a man who picked up politics as a hobby less than 2 years ago. Most pitiful person alive by far.

Who is that?

She made tens of millions.
How is that even possible as a fulltime politician? Same with Nancy pelosi. How do Americans accept that their politicians have millions of dollars without havingreally worked for it?
Why does nobody care?
How can those obviously unethical and corrupt people still be running for office and seen as good people?
How?

I was watching the CNN and TYT stream during election night, it was the best thing ever, the incredible arrogance in the beginning, the joking with a little concern, followed by serious concern and oncoming dread and finally the saltiest butthurt and depression. Every feeling of the rainbow condensed in one election night with one final big BTFO as Trump gave his victory speech. It was well worth staying up for. A smug smile appeared on my face that morning, which has yet to disappear. After listening to Trumps speech I closed my browser and had only one thought. Sup Forums did this.

Never ever forget what your shitposts managed to do this day Sup Forums

Lol OK

This, only that i watched tyt the day after because on the election night itself I was constantly siwitching between, MSNBC, CNN, fox and abc. Shit was great.

OK sure thing

She will die in 2018

This is what the msm will have you believe, but then
BOOOOOM
she wins, bigly

She lost against Obama, She lost against Trump. She's a career loser.
The liberals, neo-marxists, and general scum of the earth love to venerate losers.

>checks flag
>reads reply

Can confirm. Been laughing myself nearly into a coma four months straight now. She's still a loser.

I highly doubt she will even be alive by the next election.

W-where is she Sup Forums ? Where have she & BIll gone?

I-I hope they are okay...

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

The video that saved the world