MEME WAR 2: GET BACK IN THE FIGHT SOLDIER

>Previous Threads
>Feds spending your tax dollars to spy on and confiscate any/all of your "suspicious" memes without a warrant
>Not even making Sup Forums the supreme department of national memetic mind protection
theweek.com/speedreads/447405/feds-spend-1-million-collecting-suspicious-memes
>WARNING:
1. Every Intelligence Agency on the planet is spending billions of dollars on teams of analysts trying to figure out how to harness the power of Sup Forums
2. The act of observing an intended action can dramatically change it's outcome.
3. Let's show them the power of dank memes.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomil_(priest)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomilism#Dualist_beliefs_and_customs
buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/a-normal-persons-guide-to-how-far-right-trolls-talk-to-each?utm_term=.rvGbl0yE7#.hnQvNymkL
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DISFARGON

Could we start a formal petition to demand Sup Forums be involved in any meme investigation?

lol u tk him 2da bar

We could

FBI please stop.
Pepe is a frog of peace.

Is this Meme Vietnam? They're stepping into the hornets nest believing it'll be an easy fight without realizing they've yet to see Guerilla Memetics.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST

Praise KEK.

is this meme suspicious,
can i get a rundown?

Fact: The Elites don't want you to know about the Cult of Saturn

not from me i'm on the other line

checked

My printer is full of toner and I have a stack of blank CDs. They won't need a warrant. They won't be able to collect all the memes I start making real.

isn't the background of that image the cover for a Tame Impala album?

As much As I want to show the authoritarians here to stick it with my memes, I also don't want my friends and family to know that I browse Sup Forums

Also if digits, WWIII will begin in three years and least to the eradication of Islam

YOU FOOLS!
STOP POSTING BANNED MEMES!
IT WILL BE THE END OF US!
YOU'RE STARTING A FIRE!

You may take our lives but you will never take OUR MEMES

I could never figure this one out

Kek

Make me

I meme therefore I am

Too soon, user.

TOO SOON

checked

>Guerilla Memetics

It's fucking game time user

kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Guys, this is no longer about trump or right vs left, this is all out war with normies. Trump just isn't controversial enough anymore, we need to take shit up a notch.

Let it burn, we shall build a new and better world atop the ashes.

also quads

Someone asked for cringe last thread, here's a little.

does anyone have that weaponized meme that caused that jew a seizure?

Guys...

What the FUCK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomil_(priest)

>Bogomil (Бoгoмил) was a 10th-century Bulgarian priest and heresiarch, who was connected with the origins of Bogomilism. Bogomil is a Theophoric name consisting of Bog (God) and mil (dear).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogomilism#Dualist_beliefs_and_customs

>The Bogomils taught that God had two sons

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

SHUT THIS DOWN NOW YOU ARE GOING TO DEEP

Does it mean that Sup Forums owns them now?

The real question is, what are you doing?

I miss him ;_;

Are we?

some things are meant to be left alone. no mortal man is allowed to have such knowledge

I T B E G I N S

I miss Moonman though :(

delet this

Are moonman threads banned on Sup Forums?

The line between memes an realitty keeps getting blurrier every day I spend here.

In this New Era
many will attempt to control memes
be steadfast and beware false prophets
praise Kek and be blessed

holy shit those are some spicy 56's

PREACH THE WORD OF BOG user

multiple digits

"Meme Magic" is a manifestation been sent out into the universe by peoples consciousness to change reality for our personal gain.

Praise kek, WW3 now

Then hold on to your ass cheeks, bud

We'll have to see

narrative blown

Intelligence agencies are dark occult jew loving scum which should all be hanged.

Meme magick only works if there's genuine higher consciousness emotion backing it.

what's the story with the dog, I missed it

If they dip thier hand into the meme tank they will become contaminated.

These memes don't wash off.

How many good people will they send into our cave? How many of thier own will they condem to madness? How many must suffer before they learn to leave us alone?

Will they drop Agent Orange on our base?

>When the masses get so triggered by every single politically incorrect thing in existence that you finally snap and decide to flood them with the most triggering content you can find
>It's Hitler and the Holocauat
>You accidently find out he was arguably a good guy and the holocaust was exaggerated as fuck
>They finally declare war on the newly created meme flood once the memes start crossing streams and merging to the point that it rains memes for 40 months and 40 weeks
>It's too late to stop it because it was always too late and you should have listened sooner
We agents of God now performing the modern day biblical flood in which only 4channers that board(lol) Sup Forums will be left untriggered

SIG SEMPER TYRANUS

looks like he killed a few mountains as well

CHECKED

found one illegal meme

They can try, Seems like a terrible idea to me, but they can try.

Blessed threads give me goosebumps.

the Bogdanoff-Kekian Matrix

Here's one from the archive

buzzfeed.com/katienotopoulos/a-normal-persons-guide-to-how-far-right-trolls-talk-to-each?utm_term=.rvGbl0yE7#.hnQvNymkL

>They completely ignore THE DAY OF THE RAKE
I never thought I would hate buzzfeed normies for not getting Sup Forums memes right but this rustled the fuck outa my jimmies

Czheched
Satanic verses.

thank you for sharing your technology. i shall remember you when i fire this one of