Merkel/Germoney/the EU wants its own Nukes now that Trump is in power

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/838720246714417153

westmonster.com/eu-nukes/

The New York Times is reporting that Eurocrats are considering obtaining nuclear weapons as they feel they can no longer rely on protection from America. Support for the proposal seems to come largely from the Germans.

The plan would see France and even Britain’s nuclear deterrents put under EU control. Roderich Kiesewetter, a German foreign policy spokesman told a German newspaper: “My idea is to build on the existing weapons in Great Britain and France,” however he did admit Brexit may put a spanner in the plan to include Britain. Very big of him.

Kiesewetter’s plan would see the EU take control of France’s nukes, finance them with German money and force other European member states to store warheads in their countries.

Angela Merkel has denied such a plan exists, but it is undeniably being discussed at the highest levels of government across Europe. Hungary and Poland voiced their support of such a plan shortly after Kiesewetter gave his interview.

Most chilling of all is the fact that Kiesewetter said: “These are political weapons. Their use must be unpredictable”. Given how europhiles denied there were plans for an EU army, talk of them now obtaining a ‘political weapon’ should send shivers down every European’s spine.

Other urls found in this thread:

westmonster.com
ibtimes.com/us-nuclear-weapons-germany-russia-concerned-american-plans-add-stockpile-2108265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How is it Nigel Fuckheads place to even comment on this? He has helped drag the UK out of Europe, he has no part in this now and we can do whatever the fuck we want without the sad British trying to cuck us with their veto.

the only country in the world that actually needs a nuclear deterrent is finland - we have enemies on all sides be it economical or militarical

NK wants nukes
>OH MY GOD WE CANT LET THEM GET NUKES
EU wants nukes
>what ever lel we can't trust Drumpf

Don't fuck this up Frenchies. You'd better vote Le Pen.

>implying your country will hold the nukes

lel germanys gonna hold them and then some muslims will blow up the country

Enjoy your caliphate with nuclear arsenal.

Subhuman slave

So?
What the fuck is the problem?

If Germoney wants nukes, let them. There will never be an EU Military. What language would they speak? What government are they beheld too? EU isn't a government, despite it wanting to be one.

>The plan would see France and even Britain’s nuclear deterrents put under EU control

oh will you look at that

>born just in time to watch a new, more entertaining form of the french revolution that will see parasites murdered with their families in their homes

So as the plan currently stands Germany wants France to give them their nukes?

>giving your enemy with a grudge too destroy europe with a passion nukes

dude come on if we gave them nukes they would start a new cold

Thank God. Once it cleanses the Muslims from English soil. Potato niggers go next. Who the fuck would want to be in the EU when your money goes to other Countries mudslimes. EU is a fucking joke.

>UK leaves the EU
>Merkkkal steals UK's nukes
>Nukes the U.K.
>Blames it on Trump

Jesus fuck the EU really is the face of evil

>An undemocratic union hell bent on expansion into the Russian sphere of influence and the eradication of nation states wants its own nukes

Gee, I wonder why people have a problem with this

jesus fucking christ

and Britain's.

>The plan would see France and even Britain’s nuclear deterrents put under EU control

ad hominem/10

its literally reich 4.0 ally the country edition with cuckery

fucking mick scum, i hate your guts. I got redpilled hard when i started looking at 'da joos' dominating anti-west, anti-trump and anti-american sentiment and found out that when it's not a kike, its a mick fuck

>he's not allowed to have an opinion
faggot

>expansion into the Russian sphere
I am sorry, isn't that the NATO and the USA?

I'll always be your friend.

EUROPEAN PEDOS ARE SCARED THAT THE DON IS COMING FOR THEM.

PEDO SATANISTS BEWARE YOUR END IS NIGH.

Congratulations, you're successfully letting the caliphate obtain your politics, Military weapons & vehicles, now Nuclear weapons.

Bravo, you've done it.

>Support for the proposal seems to come largely from the Germans.
wasn't there a US intelligence paper 10 years ago that Germany will gain control of (own) nuclear weapons by 2020?

Nothing really. I mean if you ignore how beuracracratic and anti-democratic the EU has acted, and suspect how they can use their nuclear arsenal to impose even more power over their members...then yeah not much.

Though in all honesty if they really want to, then whatever, let them. They've already done so much damage at this point.

>that horrible suspicion that the EU would use them against Russia, Switzerland, or themselves as a false flag

are you serious?

you haven't noticed how authocratic the eu elite is by now? they do not give a shit about the voters, not one shit.

they would absolutely try to force this down our necks. well, not ours, because thank fuck we voted to leave.

wew this is terrifying
now we absolutely need FRexit to prevent the eternal kraut from actually destroying europe for reals this time

>caliphate
>bong

"Germany, you can't take any more refugees, you're full."

*nukes self to prevent racism*

Germans with nukes...good lord I'd trust anyone with nukes before the godamn germans

>inb4 first week Germany has nukes they somehow kick off WWIII

>Kiesewetter’s plan would see the EU take control of France’s nukes, finance them with German money and force other European member states to store warheads in their countries.

give one to us so we can get this party started

>westmonster.com

fucking finally

>Though in all honesty if they really want to, then whatever, let them
Glad we agree on this

ah a german who follows orders. what are the odds.

Blah blah blah...
>Implying it is not already the case...
Uk ceased to be relevant the moment it voted out.
Nuclear deterrent is something very expensive to maintain potent. You should know better since the French are keeping yours working in your subs.
Your the one actually shilling for talking about this only now.
There are a few case like that about the brexit... 1st to come to my mind is immigration. 2nd is the EU programms and their contribution, 3rd is the access to the Euro bond market. Your going to get exactly what you wanted to avoid in voting out.
You were warned but stupid enough to let idiots like Farage cuck you up.

The absolute state of your airforce lad

as a plus side, it helps to create a multipolar world, further destroying the globalist agenda.

As a con side, most of Europe will become muslim soon, and i dont think it is a good idea to let them have access to the nuclear codes.

>what are the odds
They are pretty high

Kremlin push for Trump
Trump disses NATO
Euros to create their own defense force
Kremlin gets mad, sends his proxy to talk shit
The Kremlin really thinks it will win by manipulating people
Sup Forums BTFO

>There are a few case like that about the brexit... 1st to come to my mind is immigration. 2nd is the EU programms and their contribution, 3rd is the access to the Euro bond market. Your going to get exactly what you wanted to avoid in voting out.

blah fucking blah

seriuously, we've been bombarded with your retarded rhetoric by all the media - ESPECIALLY the state AND EU sponsored BBC. OH NOES the sky will fall, the harvest will fail, the petrol run out, the sun never shine. WOE IS US

go take your retarded opinion elsewhere

Wow...nukes being relevant in 2017. Okay, bro. Sure. Literally shittiest weapons ever made. You gain nothing by using them and you lose a lot by owning them. Worthless. People watched way too many movies and get upset over Japan too much as well. Chemical & Biological weapons are much better than nukes. You actually stand to gain an area / city and its infrastructure after use, instead of wrecking it all. Not like anyone's got the balls to use them, anyway. Fucking pussies.

5000 nukes will suffice. 10Megaton warheads each.

Germany knows how to build rockets that rain down on British cities, so we can take care of the rockets... the french provide the nukes.

SHADILLAY!

Google Pakistani nuclear program and kill yourself.

By the 2040 we will have to fight Europeans again with help of Ameribros and Brits. You Franco Germans should abandon that idea of world domination really. Third age in a row would not be fun anymore.

I unironically trust Pakis with nukes more than I do Krauts with nukes.

If you fucking autistic spergs want another war we'll fucking give it to you.

Greatest ally.

That's rich coming from the most cucked nation in the EU. Why don't you hide more rapefugee rape stats and pretend your women aren't getting raped on mass over livestream?

>Only showing half of it

No one buys your lies and propaganda Nigel.

well give it 20 years and the german chancellor might just ethnically be from pakistan

I always thought France possessed nuclear weapons specifically as a deterrence against Germany. Putting them under Germany's control would be the epitome of stupid.

>We want our own nukes
>We don't have enough money to meet NATO obligations
>NATO can't defend us

Hmm... Really boiling my noodles

Germany:
Step 1 Invite Muslims to take over your country
Step 2 Get Nukes
Step 3 Let Muslims have control over the nukes
Step 4 Dammit!!!

It's nearly come time to have a third World War to stop Germany from taking over the world again.

Countries with increasing muslim population are going to get more nuclear weapons. Good job.

best reason ive ever heard to dissolve the union

Looks like the globalists are trying to take us all down with them

>chancellor
i doubt they're gonna call it that way

woah, quite the nerve there, sven.

you're quite the sitting duck in this regard.

and irony

Third time's the charm, dear son? Perhaps this time, Germoney will stay dead for good.

We already have nukes.

American nukes that are controlled by german personnel.
I'm sure Americans have some kind of failsafe to deactivate them, but yeah. We control them.
France has its nukes stationed all over Europe. Same for Russia all over Poland and Czech Republic

We're a fucking corner mosque compared to you Sven.

>There are Russian nukes in Nato countries

ummm....

As I said we already have your nukes Burgerbro

ibtimes.com/us-nuclear-weapons-germany-russia-concerned-american-plans-add-stockpile-2108265

We control around 30% of your arsenal if you get attacked and we have to intervene.

>nukes stored in Germany
>muslims demand jobs guarding them
>Germany demands they accept 4x the normal wage for their honorably service
>Germany provides housing and transportation near nuke site
>Germany provides a dozen 9 year old blonde haired, blue eyed german girls to each muslim for moral support
>Germany provides 2 maids and 1 butler per muslim
>German feels fantastic about its diversity levels.
>Muslims launch a dozen nukes at German capitol while running trains on 9 year old girls on the hood of their German luxury sedans while maids dab their forheads with wet-wipes and butlers fan them with palm leaves

Calling it.

Guys, just remember, Baltic nations did nothing wrong to you. We don't want any troubles.

Fear us

Pakistan does not breed terrorists like the middle easterners that are migrating to Europe, and their concern is India, whom they threaten to nuke in a monthly basis. Also, they can't target the west, as it is quite far away.

Seriously, sometimes i'm ashamed of other hues, you're more stupid than burgers.

Can Germany not try to destroy continental Europe for once? It looks like the UK And America will have to stop them once again.

>Hungary and Poland voiced their support of such a plan shortly after Kiesewetter gave his interview.
And so do I. Germany needs nukes. Absolutely correct.

>France has its nukes stationed all over Europe.

No, our nukes are all in our subs

>the kraut
>he starts war
>he fuels war

Finally going back to the real purpose of our existence. I like it to be honest, family.

You have nukes in Austria and Italy I think.

Don't you worry, Lithuania. You've done nothing along with the rest of the east. It's always been Germoney. Always.

Nukes will never be used, they're nothing more than a expense

The EU has gone completely batshit and needs to be disbanded

Will she use the nukes to bring in more BBC?

>couldn't get USA to start a nuclear war
>now they want to use EU to start nuclear war
What are they thinking? What's their endgame?

Get rid of American annexation first.

No, why would we?

They've been here for 60 years.

Don't shut yourself Just yet.

>Enjoy your caliphate with nuclear arsenal

that your problem

Tactical reasons.

Look for your military bases in Europe and then look at their arsenal i can assure you at least two have nukes.

>EU goes nuclear
>writes rule for member states that stipulate they get nuked if they leave
Is this possible?

Why is Sup Forums scared shitless about Germany having the bomb? Trump and Putin are far less trustworthy.

eggs, baskets, etc. plus reach and access.

>the real purpose of our existence
that would be losing wars and then being cucked. fuck all gercucks, you're a shame for europe. we have to destroy cuckmoney and and kill all gercucks. better sooner than later.

>implying USA hasnt stationed nukes in Germany since ww2 ended
>implying we don't control 30% of them by contract

We should have done it.
We should have done it already. London wouldn't be missed. We'll rebuild the sites.

>Nukes held in Dresden
>Merkel's Muslims detonate it
>Dresden BTFO

Is there a more JUST city?

no you dumb gercuck

> ah look you guys Finland killed themselves

holy fuck, do you even know who Merkel is?

This is another reason why French should vote Le Pen. Germany wants French nukes now. Fucking hell wts going on

Look at their history. They're the last country Europeans should trust...with anything.