Half of Sup Forums is too new to realize that there are slide threads and the other half is too apathetic to care about...

Half of Sup Forums is too new to realize that there are slide threads and the other half is too apathetic to care about good threads and discussion. They just want the most attention they can get in the form of (you)s and le banter. The current user-base for most of this board came from /r/The_Donald and never started on an intro board like Sup Forums or Sup Forums or Sup Forums. They literally do not know how to act on an imageboard and they never will because no one on Sup Forums is going to teach them anything. All of the Sup Forums oldfags went to 8ch. That's also why there are like no white people on this board anymore. All the serious white ethnic nationalists left.

Sup Forums is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZVuVREKY86E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The parasites from reddit, though well intentioned, still have no idea how to use the God damned catalog...

wait, isn't Sup Forums devoted for political memes? Like 9gag but about politics sorta thing? I personaly enjoy "What did he mean by this" threads, they are wity and dope! You just hate, old man. Why don' cha register on reddit and tell us about you pain?

Fuck of whitefag go back to (((reddit))) like a good goyim

user here this should open your eyes a bit god speed.youtu.be/ZVuVREKY86E

I'm not white.
I'm also a social Democrat.
Op is indeed correct.

this is our board now

Wait, what?

I'm an old-fag ... Started going to Sup Forums or how we called it back then : "niggertits" in 2007 ... We exist here too

Henning Wehn?

It's always been like this, newfag.

>88
I'm white and not democrat but Sup Forums is cancer so good riddance :)

>whiney faggot thread #63672891962662662

It's cool dude. Sup Forums is lgbt friendly.

2006 Sup Forumstard here

I am the cancer crashing this board with no survivors

A lot of these "shills" I suspect are oldfags from way back, returning to try to snap the brainwashing spell cast by the orange magician. They know we are a community of chaos, not GOP parrot politics.

>Sup Forums constantly complains about immigrants
>destroyed by immigrants
right again

New faggot here. Never did post on Reddit though. I came because I was wondering why all the kids on my Minecraft server suddenly became zeig heiling fascists. Sorry about the inconvenience but you did all bring this on yourselves. Anyways, see you tomorrow.

A lot of people heard about this Nazi secret hideout club and decided to come hang out. Silent majority.

See you tomorrow mate.

Rough first week, kid?

I agree Sup Forums is different now. Its definitely gotten worse.

heres a decent thread

Relax, we're licking wounds. You can't run a campaign with endless fighting, you have to solidify gains and supply them.

You know.... there are other places beyond pol...

How to stick the middle finger to the (((mods)))
>stop posting infowars meme tier conspiracy garbage
>start posting Kevin MacDonald, Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, and Dr. William Pierce the people who actually know what they're talking about
nigger

>>>
bump

fuck off CIA

i've been around 4channel since about 2007 and even then anons bitched about muh threads going downhill lately

Pol is not dead but you still have a point. Too many people reply to slides and forget to sage or don't even know about it. Good questions and discussion topics get timed out after at most a few responses. It is a vicious cycle because the retards who care about responses will just troll more because they get more responses etc.

welcome to pol now fuck off

I am white but I voted for Hillary and would do it again in a heartbeat. I enjoy Sup Forums but mainly to fight all the hate and intolerance that festers here.. my aim is to be a righteous voice in what is basically an evil image board.

It's cool dude. Sup Forums is an lgbt friendly board.

So you intentionally waste time?

Way to go buddy

Instead of neckbearding your life away eating tendies fresh from your loving mothers womb you could perhaps be the opposite of a NEET and progress humanity through innovation or hard work.

Ya fucking waste of space

Thank you for being the rational voice of city people.

Too many rural and suburban retards here.

>a Sup Forums board contains low-quality, disingenuous, insincere posts, larping, baiting, and general fucking retards
wew i don't believe it
first time for everything i guess

>Sup Forums is dead
Due to shite mods mainly.

I'm here because I'm a truth seeker, traveller!

>stifles an oy vey

found the redditor

nice

I'm new here, and your post sounds very suspect.

when I got here, I found the catalog to be far easier to use than the default, how do people not understand how it works/that it exists?

Obvious newfags should be banned from posting for at least a year so they learn to fucking lurk

OP is right and you're a faggot.

Maybe I am a faggot, maybe I'm a successful white middle aged male with two kids and a smoking hot wife that blows me nightly. You'll never know you cunt dribble.

bump