Tfw I have to hide my power level around normies, but Jordan Peterson encourages me to tell my truth

>tfw I have to hide my power level around normies, but Jordan Peterson encourages me to tell my truth

It's hard man. I've talked about my opinions with my mom and she was appalled at first, but my arguments were good enough so she doesn't think I'm crazy or didn't distance herself from me. I have also dropped some redpills to my bluepilled brother who seems to agree with me most of the time. Same with my friends. But it's really impossible to go all out with what I've got, especially when I haven't marshalled all my agruments to the fullest yet. I am working on it though.

I imagine going to uni and trying to make friends will be really fucking hard.

The truth is the most powerful tool.

slay the dragon in your village

Christ, why are you all so fascinated with YouTubers

I don't even hide my power level around my friends anymore, I don't care. Some think probably that I'm crazy but so what. Around new people though, not so fast. Especially at like 1st year of uni, you can't just shout death to kikes and niggers or you're quickly branded as "that guy" and ostracized.

>YouTubers

Stop leafposting

>But it's really impossible to go all out with what >I've got, especially when I haven't marshalled >all my agruments to the fullest yet

What are your current arguments?

I think one of the teachings in old stories and mythologies is that if you bear heavy truths and are relentless and acute in the way to speak and act you ostracise and rile up the crowd.

If you lift the veil off people's eyes two quickly they won't be ready for what they see and the vast majority will instantly get angry or confrontational.

speak your truth anyway
confront the resulting chaos and learn from it

Antti, stop hitting that suomi viinia bottle, please, and get out of iltakoulu. äiti is worried. go home.

Cowards die a thousand deaths

>but my arguments were good enough so she doesn't think I'm crazy or didn't distance herself from me

She cries in her room every night.

not being white allows me to drop redpills all the time without any repercussions. sucks to be you.

He's just getting shunned for going against the hoard. In civilization they won't give 2 fucks about that.

I argue for family values, gender roles and against all of the things spawned by postmordernism. Most people won't judge you fro those opinions but racial realism is instantly stigmatizing.

What the fug are you talking about you EU shill

You don't have to hide your powerlevel if you have the moral highground. Well you don't have to ever, but if you want to convince some people of course.

venerate these titties

being white is its own reward.
plus I'm redpilled and all my friends are, so I don't have to hide my beliefs most of the time.

>Jordan Peterson encourages me to tell my truth

Which truth is that, the one that's only true if the human race survives, or the truth that's actually true? You can never tell with this clown.

it would be best to go to the dragons lair before it comes to your village, eh?

The key is to express your ideas through humour. It prevents cognitive dissonance (making them less offensive) but still gets some information across.

Don't go straight for "lol gas the Jews amirite" though, you still need to measure out ideas based on the person and your relationship with them.

He's not a YouTuber. He's a professor at a respected university. I think he taught at Harvard too but I'm not sure

yeah he did

>t. Tyrone Ling McPedro

I sweat to god you can't argue with bluepilled people. There are just 3 different kinds of them and they all fall into the scheme.

1. The yelling drone that tries to win through physical harm or by just screaming the same mantras to keep him sane. Mostly encountered on demos and in groups.

2. The cucked faggot that quotes media articles. Doesn't have any arguments or own thoughts. Can only repeat what is written in most newspapers and online on social media. Also tells you, you didn't inform youtself if you don't agree. See:
>"Trump is a Nazi!"
>"Why do you think so?"
>"Omg, haven't you read about what he's planning to do?"
>"Yes what about it?"
>"It's racist!"
>"Why?"
>"Read the articles, it's racist."

3. The look-at-my-numbers. Can quote exactly 10 different studies that support his opinion and completely leaves out critic to how the numbers are put together. Discussions will often end in pointless: "My numbers are more correct than yours."

OLDER

THAN

Venerate my arguments Peterson.

TREES

Fuck off (((sam)))

>When you're so afraid of getting btfo by a Christian intellectual that has risen to fame faster than you've ever even dreamed of that you force a TWO (2) hour pissing contest over the fucking definition of a word