(((They))) said he was insane, (((they))) said he was evil

What is the opinion of Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw
youtube.com/watch?v=DFNUdCtMXWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=AEPBdDMGvXw

youtube.com/watch?v=DFNUdCtMXWE

I think he was a good man with hid heart in the right place but he wasn't a good wartime leader.

a good boy who dindu nuffin

He lived the dream. I grew up in Mexico and always wanted to do the same thing for my country.

He loved his people and saved them from ruin. But ultimately, his own paranoia lead him to destroy his people once again. I don't think any man has ever loved his people or his homeland more than he did though. It's a lesson about knowing our own personal limits.

He was God amongst men.

I wish he succeeded

He was our best shot to solve the Jewish problem. Unfortunately he failed.

Absolute arse. What a total cock. Died on his knees sucking on that ppk like the one balled bitch he was.

Hitler was controlled opposition.

Go look up how folks like the Bush family, IBM, etc., financed him.

America use to be friends with Germany and Russia. Much of the philosophy of Americanism comes from the work of Leibniz (German school of continental thought). Russia was the first country to endorse the American revolution and even sent their fleet to protect us from British interference in the Civil War.

British intelligence (freemasonic secret societies) used the world wars to divide up the peoples/countries who were rising against them.

that pic makes me sad
a single person fucking up so hard for his entire country
and mine as well i guess

We need him again.

A great hero in peace but a terrible wartime leader.

my opinion is that he lost he war and then committed suicide

They said he was a dreamer.

Criminally underrated insight

He was evil

An utter failure. Doomed Europe and the white race.

He was literally almost as bad as Drumpf

I miss him

He a good boy he goin to church N school n sheit he dindu nuffin

>It's a lesson about knowing our own personal limits.
this sounds like the end of an episode of scrubs

He is an actor
Ww2 never happened

great man

He was helped by Emil Georg von Stauss who worked for the Rothschilds to get to power. The bankers who worked for the Rothschilds then went on to give Germany gold and aid throughout the war. He was a puppet of the Rothschilds to create profitable war for the banks, just like Napolean did for them. And then create a need for a New World Order.

>he was evil
says the brazilian

DESU I wish that white nationalists would take his cock out of their mouth and get a new hero. I'm going to just glaze over the fact that he brought the bloodiest was in history to the ethnic homeland of white people, and just act pragmatic about it. He represents America's biggest enemy, he's been made into a sort of fold demon. Getting people to side with him is absurd. We need a new hero.

>. I'm going to just glaze over the fact that he brought the bloodiest was in history to the ethnic homeland of white people,

>Hitler caused WW1
>American edumacation

the white knight

>WWI had more casualties than WWII
?

The man who fought the bank and lost.
One of the greatest leaders in history who is now called a genocidal maniac because (((they))) control the education of the masses.
It is truly sickening to see such misinformation.

Loser.

He just wanted to...

Make His Country... Gre....at Again.

He is not the evil leader as he is painted to be.

They weren't all just soliders following orders.

He only wanted to make the world a better place, which is literally never a bad thing.

>his war killed millions and more millions of german men and other europeans
>caused a manpower shortage that was "fixed" with importing turks and other non-whites
Hitler opened the floodgates of non-whites essentially.

post some of his speeches

Mixed feelings.
he brought an entire country out of economic depression and formed it into a superpower, while on the other hand he killed millions of whites.

He was a nationalist and Jews are evil.

Pretty much this. Great in times of peace, bad in times of war, but of course, him being backed into a corner forced him to resort to brutal tactics.
The US would have done the same to the japanese if it were in the position of having to decide between feeding prisoners or its people.