I'm fucking angry

So I met a Libyan guy online last weekend and added him on Faceberg after chatting for a few hours because he was a smart and nice guy and we had lots of things in common. So, we continued talking and he told me things are not so great there: guns everywhere, criminals and general chaos. Like Grand Theft Auto in real life. Now I'm really fucking mad at USA for ruining the country (I know you did it just for oil and money) which also led to massive flood of immigrants to Europe. And now you're doing the same thing in Syria. Do you have any idea how much violence and chaos you have caused?

Also, not all muslims are terrorists (obviously). Stop labeling them as mudslimes and sandniggers, there are good people as well. I bet none of you racist fucks have even talked to muslims.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya
youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shut up towelhead go rape some more little boys

I'm not a muslim you fucking retard. I used to have blatantly anti-muslim thoughts, thanks Sup Forums by the way, but now that I got to know one there are lots of "westernized" muslims there. Most Libyans are basically Mediterranians.

did he tear that finnish boipuccy up?

as long as you think all americans are responsible ill call all muslims terrorists

goat fucking suicide bombers

well you didn't exacly do anything to stop it, now did you

Actually it was the French and Italians who led the operation. go blame them.

Not all muslims are assholes but most of regular muslims have no idea how politics work. The ones that are politically active are islamists which are pieces of shit that openly threaten to arrest me if i am to criticise their politicians or values.

Dont do Islam kids.

Well they're getting flooded with illegal immigrants now, so they're kinda paying the price. Didn't know that though so thanks

What did you do to stop it?

nothing because I was still blindfolded and thought Gaddafi = bad and they probably know what they were doing, and I had shit to do

Almost the entire muslims world has been inbreeding for 1400 years.

70% of pakis are currently married to their first cousins.

Now I wonder where all that violence is coming from...

yeah we cause alot of shit
so its our turn to taste the destruction we have cause for decades

its only fair that the us has ten fold the problems we dealt to everyone else

Lol we're so divided over here, no one has had the balls to start organising. It will have to be a whole lot worse before we rise up.

So is everyone else to blame apart from you?

I had a Finnish girlfriend who had been abused by two of you fuckers previous , did some research and learned you Finns are Europe's #2 domestic abusers.

Does it makes you feels like big man to snacks smalls womans?

Get off your high horse monster. Or I bomb you off.

So what makes me responsible?

The Syrian refugee crisis is caused by Russia.

Fpbp

It really makes you think. Are all finns this retarded?

Nah I blame USA in general and generalizing is kind of a custom here
Ignorance, same as me. So kike media probably

I'd never hit a woman but I get your point

>wah don't generalise all muslims. I met one on faceberg once and he was religion of peas so all muslims are peas
>reeeee americans are all to blame generalising is ok when i decide to do it

>Nah I blame USA in general and generalizing is kind of a custom here
>Also, not all muslims are terrorists (obviously). Stop labeling them as mudslimes and sandniggers, there are good people as well. I bet none of you racist fucks have even talked to muslims.
>Most Libyans are basically Mediterranians.

what's going on in your head op?
long day?

beer and benzos, thank you for asking

I guarantee your muslim facebog friend would rape a white girl if given the chance

maybe I thought if I generalize all americans like muslims are generalized here I'd get my point across but it backfired

lol
when that sandnigger jumps over the sea, he'll be headed straight for your house.
just give him the address already, and prepare your anus.

cool story bro, but check out these titties

nah he wouldn't

Oil and refugees are just icing on the cake. There were 3 principals motivations about killing Gaddafi :
1/ He wanted to go back to the gold standard, creating a new equivalence currency for OPEP countries instead using petrodollars : the gold dinar. So it was about protecting the hegemony of the dollar over oil transactions
2/ He bought an old sattelite and a launch pad to the chineses to put in orbit the FIRST telecommunication sattelite owned by an african state. You have to know that even to this days each single state in Africa have to pay for the transmission of sattelites communications enourmous amount of cash to western corporations who literally crook them and sell back the informations they collects to governmental agencies. Most of the inhabitants in Africa still have to pay their sms 11 cents/p. It's a very lucrative market without any competition within the continent.

3/ Gaddafi payed 2 millions $$ to get Sarkozy elected in France and threatened him to reveal it to the french medias if Sarkozy didn't helped him to instauring the gold dinar. As a good ashkenazi jew, Sarkozy of course betrayed Gaddifi and declared war on Libya the day Gaddafi started to threaten him.
This last reason is why he didnt had any trial and was killed like a dog.

>cuck detected
Get the fuck off of Sup Forums.

You need to get that rape addiction under wraps, Ahmed.

And? What are you going to do about it, cry?

>"Shut up, go rape kids"
Kill yourself

when the leash of law comes off, you find out who is human and who is animal.

You put down aggressive animals

nice thumbnail faggot
kvetch on Sup Forums
last 2 I didn't know, thanks. So money, oil and jews.

Don't take this site seriously user, it's a meme. We're all memes. You're a meme, I'm a meme, and it's all funny. Nothing more and nothing less.

Getting triggered here is strictly for newfags. Have some fun, it's a party.

Yet you hit yourself.

Yeah I know that, but still though. I've encountered some serious political discussion here, albeit rarely. And I'm not really that triggered if you can tell.

well Sarkozi is less than 1/8 Jew. By that standard probably like 10% of Europe is Jewish.

>Trolls for gayboys on Facebook
>Hooks up with arab for text buttsex
>Now lectures greatest country in the world because his arab butt fucker is upset
>Blames arab degeneracy on us

What the fuck is wrong with Finland? Why does it create such weak faggots?

>t. nu/pol/

Yes, actually Sarkozy is still charged for this because the second son of Gaddafi gave proofs to the french magistrature (justice dpt) before being assassinated too.
This case is very sensitive, judges even have bodyguards because everyone is affraid of the jewish mafia backing Sarkozy, this manlet is very dangerous.

1/8th or not he bow to (((them)))

Le Pen when?
you're baiting obviously but I met him at an online anonymous therapy site. Stop thinking about buttsex, it's degenerate

I"m baiting? You started this whole thing with a bait post, you cum guzzler.

Tell your fairy arab to fuck off - and then fuck off yourself.

Half b8, half serious. You should really get outside sometimes and make friends with arabs, they're people too.

>scandinavian befriends libyan guy
why am i not surprised? is he your son's father?

Fin bro, it's the globalist deep state that are chimping out against Trump who are responsible for fucking up Libya, Syria and Iraq. The Bushes and Clintons were part of it but just puppets. Based people on Sup Forums know this wherever they are from. It's not the fault of ordinary Burgers. Use your anger to help some of the people on Sup Forums to expose the deep state.

Good pasta
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

I'll try to calm down. This made me REALLY angry: youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

>Le Pen when?

Soon my mongoloid faced brother, very soon. There is no serious alternatives so she have 100% chances of winning.
The problem is that i don't think she will be the change we all hope for, i think she made a pact with the ZOG, or to be more accurate she have been appointed by the rulers in exchange of not making waves.
Marine is hungry of power since forever, it's her only goal, and she will use any weapon at her reach to pursue this goal. She politically renied her own father, the creator of the FN, only to please the medias because he said the holohoax was 'a detail of the history of the WW2'.

If she can betray her own father, i don't have any doubt she will not hesitate to betray the french peoples.
I've way more hope in Marion, the qt waifu, who is a real nationalist and a very clever and honest girl, even if her father was a mossad agent kek (she only knew who was her father very recently).

I know about Taqiya. And no pasta, I was genuinely pretty mad but benz and alcohol took the edge off

how can I be finnish citizen?

You know that all those people who are criminals and creating chaos are Libyan people, right?

Like, there's no American forcing them to act badly. They could choose not to act chaotically if they wanted.

it's way more complicated than this, stop acting stupid.

I know that but all things considered thing were much better under Gaddafi's dictature and now the rebels are creating chaos.

move here, get a job and don't be a cunt. Most Finns are pretty positive about immigrants who come here to work and not just leech off welfare. Maybe a pizza/kebab parlor somewhere?

BULLSHIT you Finn weasels hit your women every morning before breakfast you scums shouldn't speak a god damn word to me about morality

No, I don't want to suck an arab's penis, like you do.

sure thing faggot
Could it be possible to befriend one without thinking about sucking arab penis?

Don't ever let me catch you on my continent shitheel

Stupid goy

US is the sword of the world
Lord rothschild has special plan for ur country

Fuck off, Mehmet.

While the right wing is all bent out of shape about Benghazi and 4 americans being killed, I'M focused on what the hell WE did to the NATION of Libya, and its president. We DESTROYED it, and Obama's Sec of State, (Hillary) LAUGHED on camera about Ghaddafi's capture, and murder.
I couldn't care less about the four americans killed in Libya. We destroyed a nation, and killed or displaced MILLIONS of people there. We hunted down and murdered a sitting (elected) president that was complying with ALL U.N demands.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM

Yeah I kind of knew it that you guys were behind it all and 'murica was just your tool.
this guy gets it.

bump for quality discussion

>Ahmed in Finland living off rapefugee bucks tries to blame the USA for everything: The thread

still not a muslim idiot

>US is the sword of the world
>Lord rothschild has special plan for ur country

Yes, thats exactly why the jewish overlords circumcised burgers.
Only the ones with the mark of the Alliance with Horus will be allowed to survive the coming of the Messiah.

>Westernized Muslims are good
>I like them being integrated so they can make brown children with Finnish women
KYS

>I like them being integrated so they can make brown children with Finnish women
How did you jump from A to B there retard. I just wish you didn't fuck up Libya

you now realize arabs invented civilization, the alphabet, and oceanic commerce

if Lybia wasn't a shithole they would rebuild themselves like any high-IQ country

Who says they aren't rebuilding?

>So, we continued talking and he told me things are not so great there: guns everywhere, criminals and general chaos. Like Grand Theft Auto in real life.

pretty sure none of this was happening in Germany or Japan after the war

that's because the shitheads are in control now there and the West has flooded the country with guns

>pretty sure none of this was happening in Germany
Eastern Germany was a total rampaging shit hole, hence the wall to stop immigration from East to the West

there will never be a functioning muslim country by western standards

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

I also want to know this.

Yet you'd have voted for Hillary Clinton out of total hypocrisy.

fuck off russia

>This made me REALLY angry:
Yes, Killary is a piece of work! That's what I meant. There are two types of Americans... Those that vote for Trump because they hate what they see in people like KIllary and those that don't understand shit - The Libtards.

He's in fucking Libya and I am here, also I'm pretty certain he's straight
What does that even mean?
no you fuck off

hear me out guys, what if the euros are going to use the muslims as bait too destroy the jews sacrifice the euros and the dogs destroy the jews

are you high or something, europe isn't going anywhere

>I bet you never even talked to muslims
I don't speak ape.

>it's our fault that Europe opened the floodgates to sandniggers
lol

ultimately it is EUs fault but you were the catalyst
some of them speak English u know

>used to be critic of muslims
>met one muslim you liked and changed your mind
You must be the most gullible cuck in all of Finland.
I bet you never spoke to a muslims but instead just completed Dantes Inferno and got an epihaneous moment. You marxists are so ridiculously easy to manipulate.

user... are you a woman?

>Marine is hungry

Look up who Marines real biological father is, she can not be trusted!

nope
I haven't read Dante and wow, blatant strawman there ÅÅle. I just realized that there are some good people there, I'm not saying that all of them (or maybe most of them) are good

It's people like shillary and obongo who are at fault. Not "the americans"

oh I meant to reply to this, no I'm not a woman, just an emotional guy. Call me a faggot if you want, I don't care.

why do you care about inbred muslims who can't help killing themselves?

>I just realized that there are some good people there, I'm not saying that all of them (or maybe most of them) are good

Guess what, majority of them aren't.

Ask him if he supports what ISIS is doing. If he dodges the question then he's not your friend.

because it hurts the ones who aren't so

>mad at Hillary Clinton
Ftfy

I will. He is sunni and I asked what he thought of jesus, he is a prophet but not Messiah. Also I asked difference between sunni and shia and he said something about shias being cultists lol. Not a stupid man, oil engineer in fact.