BEN CARSON HOLY SHIT

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/03/06/ben-carson-calls-slaves-immigrants/98816752/

thedailybeast.com/cheats/2017/03/06/ben-carson-slave-ships-held-immigrants.html

twitter.com/SamuelLJackson/status/838857880501641216 (embed)

SLAVES AND BLACK PEOPLE JUST GOT BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

But seriously, did Carson fuck up with this? Can slaves be classified as immigrants also?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nX9YA4ZOggU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wtf i hate slaves now

Bump

slaves weren't immigrants? how did they get here?

Carson is the sole reason why I do not 100% despise niggers.

There is no way to save Ben over a comment like that. This one is beyond saving. We just need to sweep it under a rug, or hope a bigger news story covers this up. Somebody set a forest on fire or something. His comment is beyond retarded.

slaves were immigrants who worked ever harder, for longer hours and no pay

how is this a bad statement?

because they totally had a say in the matter....

this

Are they native?

Black people should be thankful their ancestors were brought over as slaves, America is infinitely better for them than Africa.

Did Kek just disapprove of Ben?

The based Grain Merchant is destined for greater things than HUD... Kek wills his place in the Happening

>self bump
>shilling for fake news blogs

Sage.
But slaves were immigrants, willingly or not.

They did the jobs Americans weren't willing to do.

They literally immigrated into this country. Doesn't matter at all how they came or whether it was by choice

>Africans brought in by democrats to be cheap non white labor
>Mexicans brought in by democrats to be cheap non white labor

Well he's got me there

>dont complain or the boss will report you to immigration
what was that about not having a choice?

So is this why the dems want more immigrants? Are we bringing back slavery? Will Kunta Kinte be making me a coffee at Starbucks?

Slaves did the jobs whitey didn't want to do for the wages whitey didn't want(in this case none)

They were to some extent. The 14th amendment was supposed to make them, and ONLY THEM, naturalized citizens.

Way to avoid the WHOLE FUCKING POINT YOU OBLIVIOUS RETARD

Many Irish came to the US as indentured servants before the mid 19th century, technically that is a form of slavery.

Not if he wants more than minimum wage

Democrats only want immigrants who will work for one shiny peso an hour

Kidnapped arent immigrants.

Meme this now!!!

They were immigrants. Immigration as just a word has developed a really awful taste the past few decades(maybe even centuries), but it doesn't mean anything awful by default. People seem to forget that when you say illegal immigrant, it's the illegal that should be focused on.

What the hell does it mean and why is OP freaking out about it? calm down you faggot

Seriously don't understand why they're upset. Ben Carson is technically right.

Didn't most slaves sell themselves into slavery? So in a sense he's kinda right, but honestly I just don't really give a fuck.

The dictionary is racist

>Sold by enemy tribes.
FTFY

>person who comes.
They didn't come, they were "comed". That's an important difference

Except they are by definition

Lrn2English

Actually slaves did the jobs that rich people didn't want to do, and they couldn't run away. They first took bunch of Paddies but they would vanish into society. Africans couldn't because they're idiots & because they were black.

Everyone knows that proof is just another white devil trick.

On boats.

Le kek!!!! Le awoooooooo xD

Wrong

Paddies were indentured servants

So they worked off their debt and won freedom

Slaves on the other hand came from Africa where enslaving people was still legal (along with everything else like cannibalism, rape, etc) so tribes sold their enemies to greedy merchants who sold them to landowners who wanted cheap non white labor instead of paying good wages to white workers

Ben Carson confirmed for this type of thinker.

>Africans couldn't because they're idiots & because they were black.
Don't know why but I'm fkn crying at that

Blacks are native Americans now?

>Slaves on the other hand came from Africa where enslaving people was still legal (along with everything else like cannibalism, rape, etc)
>was

They may be afraid that the word "immigrant" and "slave" will become associated with each other.

If that's the case, we should meme the fuck out of this to irritate the leftists.

well, children have the mental capacity of children, therefore in any case of the law they cannot lawfully give consent, there owners on the other hand can give consent for them, the owners consented for them to be sent overseas, and in all cases, they were going from a bad situation to a much better situation, starting in the desert to a life of fulfilling labor and a nice place to sleep, they were in some sense economic immigrants, ehehe

>Immigrant - a person who comes to live permanently in a foreign country.

>Immigration is the international movement of people into a destination country of which they are not natives or where they do not possess citizenship in order to settle or reside there, especially as permanent residents or naturalized citizens, or to take-up employment as a migrant worker or temporarily as a foreign worker.

What am I missing

>comed
Get your shit together, learn how to English.

>black people have the mental etc etc

meme the syrian refugees as holocaust survivors, do it now

You're fucking retarded lmao they came here and lived here permanently, and are therefore immigrants

I think he meant it as a joke.

>Come - (verb) move or travel toward or into a place thought of as near or familiar to the speaker.

Technically they did physically move from one place to another, whether by force or not.

How does being brought against your will make you an immigrant. If one of you faggots got kidnapoed and taken to Mexico you wouldn't consider yourself an immigrant

>from Latin immigrantem (nominative immigrans), present participle of immigrare "to remove, go into, move in"

If they weren't in the US but came there, then technically they were immigrants.

I don't get why you guys are getting mad?

Do you not want them to be immigrants? I'm lost right now.

Slaves were involuntary immigrants. What's the outrage about?

check out thomas sowell

spotted the shill

youtube.com/watch?v=nX9YA4ZOggU

I thought liberals thought that all Americans were immigrants.

Is kek highlighting a shill or warning us about Ben?

Neither did the illegals of today according to the sympathizers.

Africans have always been desperate to get away from Africa and in to Europe and America.

The slave trade was just indentured servants who sold themselves as slaves just to get to another country.

The chains were there to make sure they didn't roll around in the boats. Old style seat belts.

"Came here by force" is a proper sentence so it doesn't violate any grammatical rules

this is just retarded semantics
people will complain about anything

Interesting -- Relatedly, since Michael Moore claims that "We're all Muslim," I guess the black American slaves were Muslim as well.

That was before the switch.

I think this is actually a powerful attack on the Jews' somewhat successful attempt to redefine "racism" as something that only white people can be guilty of...

All immigrant means is someone who lives in a foreign country permenantly.

The fact that they were forcibly displaced doesn't mean jack shit, we call jews / poles that were forced out of their country in WW2 immigrants.

>those digits

God damn sleepy ben is toast

your mum was comed last night oi oi

>Paddies were indentured servants
>So they worked off their debt and won freedom
quite often though once they got to america they found at that lodging and food would be added to their indentured bill.. so they died in debt.

The big difference is that their offspring were not included in that debt.

Paddies also were immediately drafted by the northern army during the civil war, which is pretty shit deal.

interesting. Do we classify human trafficking victims as immigrants?

The shill has been marked and shall be smote at forty and four past the fourth hour on the fourth day of the fourth month. So it has been checked.

Who needs to be on the right page of the dictionary when you're on the "right side of history".
LITERALLY CAN'T

I AM COMED

There is no necessary connotation of volition in the word "immigrant".

>America is infinitely better for them than Africa.

Because America and Europe ruined it for their own gain

I think kek is telling someone to burn down a forest

That's a nice shirt.

Refusing to comeback is implied in the same coin of your argument

Africa has always been shit because the niggers there are subhuman retards with low intelligence
Even when we've tried to show them the way they fail miserably and can do nothing but piggyback off of our success and charity. Get real.

What a paradise Africa was before we showed up

Does Carson play chess?

Suggestion: Carson is trying to create a mental link between the words immigrants and slaves which means he has been paying attention to The Don.

I would love to see Sleepy Ben blow the absolute fuck out of Oprah Winfrey.

you mean traded for pigs by the kangz in africa right?

This, tbqh senpai.

haha, dude theres a filter?! how long has that been there?

immigrants i

slaves s

this is a test post

Longer than you, obviously.