Why are Californians such degenerates?

discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.chapman.edu/huell-howser-archives/category/californias-gold/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Too many Latinos, plus San Francisco and Hollywood.

Too many bums

We're trendsetters and trailblazers

Too many Jews. Similar situation with NYC.

Say that to my face and not on the internet and see what happens.

kay, where you at? I'm visiting the bay area in a few day.

blogs.chapman.edu/huell-howser-archives/category/californias-gold/

NOW WHO ELSE HAS GOT SOME STORIES?

mind control abuse

please for the love of God and all who is holy listen to me when I say this

California invented the eugenics program used by the nazis. California is abused the hardest by mind control tools and techniques and is over run by actual literal demons summoned for the purpose of fowl play and to ruin peoples lives over petty grievances.

San Mateo. Make sure your health insurance has traveller's coverage, or you would down in medical debt from all the broken bones

That's kinda the problem though, right? Trends resonate out of that state and lots of them aren't good at all.

bears are weak and ugly compared to king of jungle

What a tolerant leftist.

Going there on business, thanks to your ex-idiot in chief I was FORCED to buy private health insurance at almost $80/mo (otherwise they wouldn't issue me my Visa). Event though I have health insurance here. So yeah, no need to worry about that.

Hopefully Trump has gotten ridden of this for future travelers.

lolol

Would you insurance have covered you while in the US?

Pretty sure it would (or at least cover the airplane ticket back home if it was something serious). But that's not the point.

But still had to do it. I mean it's not a big deal, it's like $200 for 3 months (about the same cost as visa, which btw why do you need $200 to issue a piece of paper?), but still I feel like i just wasted the money for no reason... And I haven't even looked at the premiums, but pretty sure it's shit.

>actual literal demons

California is the best state in the Country hands down, other than the stupid fucking people here name one thing wrong with California.

I agree it's bullshit to be forced to buy insurance. I'm not sure if there's a legitimate reason for the visa it self to be issued -- last time I paid for one it was like a $35 formality, and some other tourist-based country issued it for free via email.

Our government is 100% retarded about almost everything. I mean H1B visas and securing the border are one thing, but a visa for somebody to come visit seems dumb. Was it because you're on business and the wanted to basically put a toll booth on your place of work?

Couldn't find an example calculation for broken bones, but I think it should cover it.

sage, report.

OP does not offer up enough to discuss here. This is Sup Forums cancer

I've only been to the ER twice here twice, but I don't think I had to do anything more than show ID and fill out a piece of paper to get rapid treatment. Of course they ask up front if you have insurance information, but they'll get you fixed up anyway if you say no and then you can work out payment by mail afterward.

Might be more complex for a foreigner. But for someone in the US it's all just a big Jewsurance game and they'll trying to offset the costs of the people who just don't bother to pay at all.

california thrives off of the tit of the military industrial complex yet somehow act pretentious as if their state's wealth has anything to do with arhd work and not with the funnel of cash that is miltiary bases

You're an idiot. California is a donor state.

Donor of what? Illegals, insanity, Holywood garbage, people who move out and shit up other states, radioactive food, and infrastructure gibs?

>San Mateo
whats up nigger, belmont here

No, they poor more in taxes than fed. funding they receive. You don't have to like their social policies, but you can't argue they don't provide a plus to the economy.

That used to be the case, now they take more than they give.
Their 'policies' are meaningless when they conflict with national security

Sorry, not that big into Jewish numbers games as the final determinant of worth.

>That used to be the case, now they take more than they give.
Do you have a source on that?

>Their 'policies' are meaningless when they conflict with national security
Being a little dramatic, are we?

YES GOD DAMN IT

College.

a secret civil war is brewing in california between titty lovers and booty lovers. little do they know that the perfect woman has both.

I live in San Francisco and if I could buy an ar15 and march down the street gunning every one of you down I would.

groce

Hips, thighs, and traditional modest teasing are what matters.

(((Hollywood))) and the (((Gold Rush))). Once (((they))) were able to entrench, spreading like a horrible plague throughout the state was the next logical step. Then throughout the country.

The "American values" non-Americans hate Americans for are California values - San Francisco and Los Angeles, to be precise. The rest of the country, and especially the non-pozzed parts of California, are just as fucking pissed at their degeneracy as everyone else.

And never forget that it's because of the high concentration of niggers and jews.

What are Californian women like? Are they all beautiful tall blondes like in the movies?

think about the beaner and jew populations

but that doesn't mean there aren't a lot of beautiful people there; it's a pretty big state.

Multiple races even in Newport Beach