Why are antisemitic incidences on the rise?

As a reform Jew, I don't give two fucks. Let those inbred Haredim get what is coming to them, buttttt would like to see Sup Forums's explanation nonetheless.

nypost.com/2017/03/06/brooklyn-judge-harassed-in-park-you-f-king-jew/amp/

A Brooklyn Supreme Court justice was harassed in Borough Park on Sunday by a man who shouted “you f–king Jew” – and now police are probing the incident as a hate crime, law enforcement sources said.

Justice Noach Dear was walking near Maimonides Medical Center in traditional Orthodox clothing when the gray-haired man started shouting at him, according to sources.

Dear ignored the man, but the harasser then yelled: “You f–king Jew. Don’t you have a mouth?”

The judge got into his car and drove off after noticing in the rear-view mirror that the man was taking pictures of his license plate, sources said.

The NYPD’s Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating the incident.

Anti-Semitic incidents have surged 94 percent this year, according to data the NYPD released Wednesday. So far this year, 35 incidents have been reported, compared to 18 in the first two months of 2016.

The people are waking up. Soon, my brothers.

Just yesterday five rabbis followed me around screaming "you fucking gentile! gives us your foreskin!" Why are anti-white crimes by jews on the rise?

The environment is anti-Semitic. If you support the environment then you obviously support annudah shoah. If you support annudah shoah then you need to be charged with a hate crime. Supporting the environment is a hate crime.

>(CNN)Authorities have determined that tombstones disturbed at a historic Jewish cemetery in New York this weekend were damaged by environmental causes and not by vandalism.

They're not, anti-semitic hoaxes are on the rise.

We're sick of kikes.

we heard the same following brexit here in the uk.

"strangely", however, the number of convictions stayed flat.

Fucking Yahoodies.

Not before days of whiny hooknose victimization.

"hey rabbi, watcha doing?"

I'm sure this story totally happened. The funny thing is that Jews making this stuff up creates an environment where people are more suspicious of Jews, and where Jews are more openly hostile to Gentiles. The Hebrew Hysteria inevitably memes a pogrom into reality.

Jews are too intelligent for their own good. Jews try to get information from you by being nice to you and by pretending to tell you confidential stuff about themselves or true confidential stuff about others. If you succumb and tell them something personal they will use it later in conversation with others. They are gossipy fucks. This is something that non-Jews fall for very often, I know b/c I'm Jewish and I hate this shit. I'm having a fucking crisis of confidence and conscious. Praise Kek. Fuck I'm confused. All I know is MAGA.

I agree Lashon Hara is a problem within our communities.

>35 incidents
>in a country of 300 million people
wow it's fucking nothing

heres a better question

why is it everytime someone gets called a bad word, why is it fucking news?

>now police are probing the incident as a hate crime
Which laws did the guy break?

The jews that control the narrative that they are oppressed even though they control all of hollywood, the media, the banks, and currencies of most of the world would NEVER LIE to you Goyim.... NEVER EVER Even if their "holy books" tell you that you are justified in doing such things... I hope the antisemitic incidents are real.. but i'm 99% sure they are perpetrated by Jews like they always are

>state facts
>get accused of hate crime

I thought this was supposed to be the best time line.

>no cop-on-black incidents make national news in 2010
>100 make the news from 2010-2016
>unheard of in 2017

yes i'm sure it's because cops just stopped shooting black people and not the handpicked coverage to fit the agenda.

ADL is creating and encouraging anti-semitism it to justify their own existence and ensure their funding.