>Thread Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=_OO2PuGz-H8

>Budget 2017: No 'spending sprees', Hammond warns
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39170453

>Battle-hardened in Britain, May prepares for Brexit talks
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-may-idUKKBN16C0C6

>Britain should make unilateral offer on post-Brexit rights of EU citizens
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-citizens-idUKKBN16C001

>Northern Ireland Assembly election results: The maps and charts that explain how Sinn Féin closed the gap on the DUP
telegraph.co.uk/news/0/northern-ireland-assembly-election-results-sinnfein-closed-gap/

>There is no economic case for breaking up the United Kingdom, says May
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-politics-scotland-may-idUKKBN16A132

>UK could quit EU without paying a penny, say Lords
theguardian.com/politics/2017/mar/04/uk-could-quit-eu-without-paying-a-penny-say-lords

>Juncker launches post-Brexit EU reform proposals
europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-17-385_en.htm
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/01/revealed-jean-claude-junckers-five-scenarios-future-europe/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JzwtKt7OnTc
youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY
nhs.uk/news/2013/12December/Pages/UK-cancer-survival-rates-below-European-average.aspx
ari.aynrand.org/issues/government-and-business/health-care/Health-Care-is-Not-a-Right
youtube.com/watch?v=asFU5ReztXU
youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ
reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5xwu7a/rightwingers_have_been_wrong_about_virtually/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asuka is best girl

Lads I really want to masturbate but I'm trying to cut down

FUCK

your mother is best girl

How long until the MSM and lefties link anime to the right-wing and it explodes onto the front pages?

Wrong. Rei is best

>All the stories have been told
>Of kings and days of old,
>But there's no England now.
>All the wars that were won and lost
>Somehow don't seem to matter very much anymore.
>All the lies we were told,
>All the lies of the people running round,
>They're castles have burned.
>Now I see change,
>But inside we're the same as we ever were.

go halfway, masturbate but don't ejaculate

save your life force energy for procreation

not sure how much longer i can manage until i finally snap and move up north...

give me one good reason not to introduce futurama-style suicide booths.

for true freedom of choice to exist, painless escape must be an option. in a flash we could solve unemployment, remove the need for disability cuts, save the en-eich-ess a fortune, and generally send happiness indicators skyrocketing.

The only foot fetish that isnt for degenerate fucks is a freakyfoot fetish.

Nonces.

>futurama-style suicide booths

Nobody wants to be mutilated by the electronic Jigsaw.

Well there is that Asuka maga catgirl story if someone has the picture

Best cities in the US which aren't shitholes?
I'm interested in migration, Britain's beyond saving.

>Defending King George, your country and laws is defending yourselves and the protestant cause

Get out of my country

Detroit.

Be the robocop you always wanted to be

When I was walking around Brussels last year, I came across some neighbourhoods which were basically entirely nonwhite. And the buildings were beautiful. They had charm. But the place was dirty and didn't feel safe. And it hit me; non-Europeans have already inherited that part of Brussels. It is theirs now. Their territory. And other neighbourhoods will fall out of the Belgian's hands in time. All of those beautiful buildings crafted by their ancestors, will be lost to them and handed over to another group who will come to possess them.
And the same thing will happen in London; in pic related.
When I see a photo like this, that thought will often pop up in my mind. One day, Africans and Middle Easterners, probably Muslim, will be the owners of this territory.

Dont let that be your only reason lad you will be dissapointed

No, average life expectancy is factored in. Cancer survival rates in the UK are the worst in developed Europe.

The government borrowing money from banks at obscene levels of interest (lol that's the next government's problem) to build shiny new buildings that were often not actually needed to win votes is not the same as a private insurance system. The rest of Europe has higher patient outcomes with a universal insurance system.

PFIs were extended to courts too. Old courts that were perfectly usable are left empty to decay while the new court buildings are so expensive to maintain they can't afford to hire the staff. They are essentially replacing a 4 room courthouse with 4 active courtrooms, with a 10 room courthouse with 1 active courtroom. PFI is simply another example of government incompetence w.r.t. planning the economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=JzwtKt7OnTc

Providers of culture.

>tfw to smart to vote for Brexit and GLOBAL Britain

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!! GIVE IT BACK!!!

That Ayn Rand is a whore

Please save muh NHS

I'd tell him to emigrate before it's too late

Countdown to shitty Art Deco architecture and Hoover Dam sculptures in T minus FIVE

need some pain killers?

youtube.com/watch?v=WIKqgE4BwAY

Are they, dare I say it, /ourgirls/?

Lads, I'm scared.

What happens if Sturgeon announces indyref2? Should I hop the border and head down south?

fuck you

>Choosing between Mummy May and Nicola Sturgeon
I'm sorry.

You vote yes of course.

>Cancer survival rates in the UK are the worst in developed Europe.
And as the En-Eich-Ess itself explains, while not totally blameless
>nhs.uk/news/2013/12December/Pages/UK-cancer-survival-rates-below-European-average.aspx
>Researchers say the main reason for low survival rates in the UK seems to be delayed diagnosis, underuse of successful treatments and unequal access to treatment, particularly among elderly people.
at least in part, le stoic britishness meme kills.
(also)
>However, patient factors are not accounted for, such as the level of smoking, alcohol misuse and poor diet in the UK.

And unsurprisingly.
>The lowest survival rates for most cancers were found in eastern Europe

She will get told to get to fuck by May.

Only happen if everyone is a cuck like you

if you're on bennies then yes, if not then you'll be strong enough to survive the winter thats coming

16-21
>horny as fuck all the time
>want to shag any girl, bonus if she's fit
>don't settle down with a girl unless she's smoking hot and bearable (rare)

22-24
>still want to shag most girls, standards rise a little though
>enjoy the idea of settling down with a girl but not desperate to

26-31
>keen for a gf
>keen to wife her if right
>mainly interested in sane women
>willing to have kids, towards the latter age pushing for them

32-40
>love for wife fading massively
>she's become ugly and boring, more interested in the kids than you
>want to shag other girls, home life stressful

41-50
>more than likely stuck with her because no one else sane will realistically settle for you
>kids have grown up and have left more time for you and your wife, only for it to become very clear she's now boring and ugly

51+
>stuck with her for life

Is this accurate?

Why do people from the Middle East even want to be here, like my friend says he gets sad because he would rather be at his home in Pakistan

i've eaten at that angus steakhouse on the left 3 times

ari.aynrand.org/issues/government-and-business/health-care/Health-Care-is-Not-a-Right

I hope Scotland leave because then English people will start to realise that the UK is a doomed society.

Ayn Rand is literally a slut who had an affair

her husband allowed it

Scotland just voted to leave the union.
how do you react?

That doesn't make her any less of a filthy whore.

youtube.com/watch?v=asFU5ReztXU

>le universal healthcare = enslaving doctors meme
how about we make a suicide pact?

Yeah I agree. It will take something extreme like that to force change.

Alright... which one of you was it?

It amazes me that this can happen in prison.

And nothing will happen to prevent it happening again.
It won't seem sensible to any of the police officers to isolate the trouble-makers who do this kind of shit, or who seem like they'll do this kind of shit, so that they cannot get into the position of detaining two other prisoners and threatening their lives.
All of the troublemakers in our prisons are basically allowed to roam about. The police know that they'll so something like this sooner or later, but still they allow them to roam about and play pool or watch television with their mates or whatever, during which time they'll plot sinister acts like this.

Are you fucked even old enough to remember the pg tips ads?

Scotland won't leave the UK you clatty bastards

it's because in an insurance system people that can and want to pay more for better treatment do pay more, and they have the choice to do so. In the NHS the economic choice is made to give everyone inferior treatment, but patients aren't asked or even informed that a choice has been made by stuffy managers earning 6 figure salaries paid by the taxpayer.

Vvv

I wish you'd leave Brit/pol/

You can get private insurance in the UK if you want to pay more for better care.

A brave, strong Sup Forums poster you are.
I wouldn't want to fight alongside cocky shits like you anyway. I'd rather see us become multiculti than ruled by pasty dimwits.

>people are in debt for this level of education

Tripfag referendum when

Clearly hes not had his dose of the Manchester Spice, he wouldn't be fit to wield his own spit.
He was aware of the Asian Spice Cartel and demanding his fix.

Well that's your tough then innit

At last you get it

Remember to vote Yes in indyref2

whore
hɔː/Submit
nounderogatory
a prostitute.

slut
slʌt/Submit
nounderogatory
a woman who has many casual sexual partners.

neither apply to Ayn Rand:)

>tough
Nonce.

>implying this is a democracy

>'nonymong bawbags

>yfw independent Scotland becomes Venezuela 2.0
>yfw JockNats try to rationalise their bs on Twitter for the next decade as Scotland slides into 3rd world nation status
>yfw independent Scotland receives international aid

hahahahaa dream on.

Protip, if youre in Scotland and on bennies, your days are numbered.

Except the part where she had many casual sexual partners, face it.

You're waifu a shit

"God, David." I arched against him when he moved to my other breast. Two fingers worked inside me, a little uncomfortable but nothing I couldn’t handle. Not so long as he kept his mouth on me, lavishing my breasts with attention. His thumb rubbed around a sweet spot and my eyes rolled back into my head. So close. The strength of what was building was staggering. Mind-blowing. My body was going to be blown to dust, atoms, when this hit. If he stopped, I’d cry. Cry, and beg. And maybe kill... I came, groaning, every muscle drawn taut. It was almost too much. Almost

two

>Implying that was a spelling mistake
tough luck ya mad rocket

Keep going

Angus Steakhouses look comfy
One opened up in Bristol a year or so before I moved out though I never went in.

Fuckin mon then ya fanny

In a free economy, where no man or group of men can use physical coercion against anyone, economic power can be achieved only by voluntary means: by the voluntary choice and agreement of all those who participate in the process of production and trade. In a free market, all prices, wages, and profits are determined—not by the arbitrary whim of the rich or of the poor, not by anyone’s “greed” or by anyone’s need—but by the law of supply and demand. The mechanism of a free market reflects and sums up all the economic choices and decisions made by all the participants. Men trade their goods or services by mutual consent to mutual advantage, according to their own independent, uncoerced judgment. A man can grow rich only if he is able to offer better values—better products or services, at a lower price—than others are able to offer.

Wealth, in a free market, is achieved by a free, general, “democratic” vote—by the sales and the purchases of every individual who takes part in the economic life of the country. Whenever you buy one product rather than another, you are voting for the success of some manufacturer. And, in this type of voting, every man votes only on those matters which he is qualified to judge: on his own preferences, interests, and needs. No one has the power to decide for others or to substitute his judgment for theirs; no one has the power to appoint himself “the voice of the public” and to leave the public voiceless and disfranchised.

Ayn Rand has probably had two miles of dick inside her.
>actually responding to my post
Nonce.

Also: looks like Owen Jones in a wig.

Jewess does

Square go

youtube.com/watch?v=iXYmFqEkCGQ

Tw-tw-twenty sixteen

The point was that in the NHS itself there are no economic choices made by patients, so they have to exit the NHS entirely to make that choice.

Intellectual freedom cannot exist without political freedom; political freedom cannot exist without economic freedom; a free mind and a free market are corollaries.

Pity I didn't save the pasta were that Puss cunt doxed himself

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH

>For years right-wingers have been following this pattern of being proved wholly wrong about a topic of monumental importance, before they move on to the next topic on which they are equally refractory, pugnacious, slanderous, vituperative ... before they're proved wrong again and they find a new cause, and it goes on.

>I'm going to list a number of topics on which in recent history they went all in, just as sure of themselves as they are today. I could go back even further and then I'd be including women's suffrage, racial equality, ending imperialist occupation, workers' rights, free education, all of which were opposed by the ideological right of the day.

reddit.com/r/ukpolitics/comments/5xwu7a/rightwingers_have_been_wrong_about_virtually/

Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man’s genetic lineage—the notion that a man’s intellectual and characterological traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors.

Racism claims that the content of a man’s mind (not his cognitive apparatus, but its content) is inherited; that a man’s convictions, values and character are determined before he is born, by physical factors beyond his control. This is the caveman’s version of the doctrine of innate ideas—or of inherited knowledge—which has been thoroughly refuted by philosophy and science. Racism is a doctrine of, by and for brutes. It is a barnyard or stock-farm version of collectivism, appropriate to a mentality that differentiates between various breeds of animals, but not between animals and men.

Like every form of determinism, racism invalidates the specific attribute which distinguishes man from all other living species: his rational faculty. Racism negates two aspects of man’s life: reason and choice, or mind and morality, replacing them with chemical predestination.

Do it, you won't. Pussy. Meet me behind the LIDL's at 8.