Help me deport an illegal alien

Sup pol

Some 14 year old spicc just admitted to me over kik that her and most of her family were illegal immigrants.

I told her I'm gonna report her and her family, she got real pissed off

Anyway im having trouble finding her so I need some help, her name is Domenica Marilyn and she lives in Cali.

Do trump proud

is over there===>
>not your personal army

Dood, great opportunity to help cleanse America. I'm not doing this for a personal reason, thought you guys would appreciate this

here is ICE's (Immigration and Custons Enforcement) international anonymous tip hotline 802 eight72-6199, you can help us to MAGA BritBro!

Cheers buddy

You need to ask for her last name, not her second.

Spics have like 5 names and you just got one of the middle ones.

>treatening to deport before getting full info on her

Retard.

i second this motion. also see if you can find out the name of the town she lives in and/or get on her fb and more than likely alll the info you need will be there

Underage fag

If you have browsed Sup Forums before, you would know in these situations. We find you, and destroy you. lulz

This

OP fucked up

Hmm why are you chatting to 14 year olds on kik?

Pol honest question. Can I deport my spic neighbors?

They always play their shitty music at night and their little beaner kids always mess with my mail, their soccer ball hits my houseand harass my dog.

Can I somehow do it without them knowing it was me?

Find another user with coloured neghbours, get him to tip off yours and you tip off his.

You stupid idiot you should've gotten more info first

Yes, you can provide anonymous tips to ICE (see above). Just don't be obvious like OP and harass the neighbour a few days earlier or make threats that you'll report him.

/thread

Fuck off.

demand nudes , or you report.

Are they illegal? If not enjoy your tacos. Otherwise it's ice ice baby

Give us the username faggot

Why are you talking to 14 year olds aye op

Not your personal army you retarded faggot.

Saged.

All white Americans are illegals you dumb shits. Go back to Europe. Oh, wait, your not welcome.

>not wanting to get illegal immigrants deported

but why?

Stop noncing

Honest question bros, if i have a girls address, full name, other info, can i get her deported? My ex fucked up my car a few weeks ago and im thinking about getting her and her family deported

t. Salty ass anchor baby

bump

Because they are niggers or spics, america is only 60 % white, most of those are old fucks so the odds that you will have a white american on here is slim.

Just tip the ICE and they are in a world of shit. Cute the rekt car and she is out of this country faster than you can say wall

Send her an ICE report screencap. She will freak out

pls freeze to death, vikings made it in to america before the asians, then theer is this whole buying of land with beats thing

Lmao was she a bitch?
If so, ICE ICE BABY

Yeah if she's illegal you can

>I told her I'm gonna report her and her family, she got real pissed off
>I told her I'm gonna report her and her family
>I told her I'm gonna report her
>I told her

YE BLEW IT LAD

Also, we're not your personal army.
Plus, doxxing-related shit like this will get deleted and may get you banned.

I hate whoever invented the "not your personal army" meme. They are the sole reason for holding back Anonymous. Remember when people expected us? Now we can simply say "not your personal army" and continue to be lazy. Is there anyway to undo this meme? Can we have ban memes like we make laws?

op is a pedo trying to get revenge because the girl wouldnt give him nudes

>find illegal girls
>demand nudes from them or you'll report them
>report them anyway

would this plan work?

holy shit, It's Payne!

HAHA Payne to the Max!

>chatting to 14 year old girls on kik
Might want to hold off on reporting her buddy

>Also, we're not your personal army.
This isn't Sup Forums. Sup Forums CAN be someone's "personal army" if it serves Sup Forums's purposes.

>doxxing
This isn't doxxing, if you turn the information over to the authorities. Like how cat-abusers get doxxed and turned over to the police, or murderers, or Muslim terrorists.
>Was fun sending terry Slimes to Guantanamo

Illegals committed a crime of being illegal and cooperating with the authorities is justified.

The not your personal army was created because Sup Forums started asking for personal favors against an ex or something. It's applied too widely now

What she didn't wanna send nudes to you? Why you talking to underage girls online op?

This.

But it's not a personal army. We're a white supremacist army, and people can feel free to bring us relevant cases.

OP is a pedophile asking /pol to hunt down a 14 he is fixated on

>were illegal immigrants.
>were
but are they still? because its not gonna matter if they've gotten legal in that time

>We find you, and destroy you. lulz
no, only faggots on Sup Forums do that

All the results for these Domenicas states their workplaces are McDonalds

jfc

so op is this true?

Idiot loser

Destroy the illegal and destroy the OP. Sounds fair? There's plenty of destruction of lives to go around.

>that flag
>talking up 14 year olds on Kik
You have to go back, Mohammed.

You must be 18 to browse this website.

sage

Jesus no, we met on some groupchat and she had some dumb opinions about stuff so I kiked her privately and she admitted that. Holy fuck

do you know how ICE works?

fuck off you faggot

Normally what I do is I interact with them like a retarded liberal. I claim that I am proud of them. I consider their undocumented status as being a "hero" or "brave" next thing I know I have her name, her families name, and all of her undocumented friends names. Then I take my liberal sounding ass to the phone and place a tip to ICE.

I'm not exactly sure how many people I have led to deportation, but I keep doing it. I'm half American, and seeing the country of my father's birth be shit on, well I felt the need to do my part.

Why..why is just a small portion of her face blurred?

Kill yourself. This isn't Sup Forums, we raid people here.

Underage or perv.

Get the fuck out of here.

What city in Cali? Cali has 30 million people. If you can tell me her county or city I might be able to do it. I live in Cali too.

Ask for her facebook then I'll be able to get her deported