What is the worst city in your country or in the world?

What is the worst city in your country or in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3k2E_56X0OA
insidehalton.com/news-story/6076798-police-still-searching-for-theft-assault-suspect-from-burlington-bike-path/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Vatican

Bly, Oklahoma.

Atlanta

Dallas

Us? Detroit? Camden?
World? Karachi?

new york

youtu.be/3k2E_56X0OA
Orlando Florida

>Belgium
Charleroi

>world

Caracas, Kinshasa, Cape Town

Basically anything outside of Moscow and Saint Petersburg.
We even have a saying here that roughly translates to "There's no life beyond the MKAD" (MKAD being the circled highway road that marks the borders of the big cities)

sydney

Any US city with over 50k population are nigger infested shitholes.....thanks democrats

I have a deep personal hatred for berlin, but I heard köln is worse, so might be köln, but I can only say berlin from personal experience.

never made the mistake of going to köln

Malmö, the town that made handgrenade boccia an Olympic sport.

Amsterdam

Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal. In that order. Positively TEEMING with non-whites and the various social ills which they bring

Judging by the people living in them, not by the infrastructure or layout...

Stockholm, Malmö or Göteborg, one of those, not sure which is worse.

Toronto

Houston,Tx

Just living here for the job otherwise I would move

u only say that because i live there.

Birmingham

Wolverhampton was voted among the worst cities on the planet.

Not sure why. It seemed ok when I went, but that was more than 15 years ago.

Pic related is a $1,100,000 house in Vancouver because of chink migration

all cities are bad
>crowded
>leftist
>multi culti
>polluted
>noisy
>degenerate
>expensive
living in a smaller town is much better

This.

Barcelona

Melbourne
You could argue Sydney is shit but thats mostly due to too many foreigners and expensive real estate because of gooks.

East St. Louis

Geneve, Lausanne, Bern, Zürich, n that order

Chicago
East St. Louis
Detroit
Cleveland
Atlanta (college park, the bluff, entirety of peachtree street)

All of these are feral nigger shit holes and should be demolished

If I lived in Detroit I'd try to at least keep my grass green when I could. Maybe try make a garden that would survive the winter cycles?

Seems like they just give up hope down there.

seems like we have a match.

I probably post this far too often but - fuck - for Germany it's probably Gelsenkirchen and the whole sourrounding Ruhr-Area.

This.

Our smaller/mid-size towns are great though, wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

Grew up in Malmö. It's a thirdworld shithole.

Toronto. If any leaf says otherwise they're wrong.

Camden, NJ

Anybody who says otherwise has clearly never been to Camden.

>Toronto. If any leaf says otherwise they're non-white
ftfy

idk its pretty close between sydney and cuckbourne

Kèk , Hungary

Sydney/Melbourne easily

Gary Indiana

That would be a good way to single yourself out and have your house get burglarized.

Toronto, not even a contest.

Łódź - Polish rustbelt. Used to be a heart of the textile industry for the past 150 years, but it has fallen from grace. No one really know what is happening there now.

Radom - oh boy, Radom is like like all the negative stereotypes about Poland and Poles came to life and found a city.

From St. Louis, can confirm. The entire area surrounding East St. Louis should be purged. Nothing but niggers and degeneracy.

Challenge expanding on my Camden post and why it's the worst city ever...

Google image search Camden and try to piece together a 5 image collage that makes Camden look like a comfy city to live in.

You can make ar argument for winnipeg, senpai

I did and holy shit. Definitely worse than Gary.

Probably Brampton, Ontario or Surrey B.C.

I know Brampton is on its way to becoming Canada's Compton, California. There's practically a stabbing or shooting coming out of that place at least once a week.

And Surrey B.C. was featured on Drugs, Inc.

Also both cities are full of Sikhs

>inb4 Sikhs are bro-tier.

No they're not. They're violent retards like their Muslim brothers who likewise ruin societies.

china i imagine, even if the crimes not high, one of those places where u get lung cancer and die by the age of 30 would be pretty shit, also youd be in china

Say I was even black, are they that fucked in the head where if I was seen trying get to clean my property up they'll fuck with it? What if I was asian?

I could see something like a drive by just to fuck the place up or aomething but man that's brutal to think about.

How can one place lack so much self respect?

But, why?

That and some commie blocks in the east

Right? I even tried it with Gary and still had an easier time. Doing this with Detroit and 20 pictures is easy mode compared to Camden and 5.

At least Sikhs integrate.

He's moron and thinks those drug infested, drunk infested, shitty driver infested cities are better than every other city in the world

Toronto

Bratislava

In what way?

He's a shitskin

Any signs of wealth signal that there might be something worth stealing there.

this

Can't be worse than the Ruhrgebiet. We also got the old coalmines rotting away.

Toronto is just depressingly liberal
Winnipeg is actually kinda dangerous

Robbins, IL

>5,000 people
>96% black
>mayor's name is literally Tyrone
>has literally only one commercial venue in the whole city, a single gas station that was completed 5 years ago
>pretty much an open air crack market in the shape of a town, people will come up to you as you are driving on the main road and try to sell you crack at any given hour and any given day
>police force of like 10 officers, all off-duty
>nigs with beat up cars selling bootleg DVDs (and crack) everywhere like pic related

You'd expect this to be in some ghetto in the Deep South or some inner city neighborhood but it's actually a suburb of Chicago located right next to Crestwood, a 94% white neighborhood

Cleveland isn't even bad. It's not dense enough. Moving to Philadelphia from there, north Philly is much worse.

The entirety of Sweden

Agreed.

Camden, New Jersey

Only some parts, it's not so bad.

I'm getting really sick of how they drive. They shouldn't be allowed on the road.

Camden

Jewston is very segregated though. As long as you stay out of the southwest and northwest area you're fine.

That's depressing. I live in Mönchengladbach and when i drove to Essen on the Autobahn, i could literally feel the soul being sucked out of me a bit more each kilometer the closer i got there. And i spend my entire fucking life in Little Turkey 2.0, being culturally enriched decades before cultural enrichment was even a thing, so if something is depressing to me, it REALLY has to be depressing.

The real Ruhrpott is pure soul-crushing devastation. It's amazing, actually.

Oakland
Compton
Detroit

GTFO. You serious?

Glasgow

Sounds like an ancap paradise.

Sounds like an AnCap paradise tbqh

They don't in Surrey. Its pretty much India there

Vancouver house prices are renowned to be inflated the fuck up, it actually started many year ago but the invasion of chinks expatriates multiplied tenfold the inflation rate. The house in the pic is probably in the suburb, in the city itself it must go even higher.

Except it's a stones throw away from a wealthy large population center.

The answer is Detroit. Detroit is just mile after mile of poverty, desperation and anarchy. Half the population is illiterate. It went bankrupt. Many people don't have running water or electricity. The police are comically outmatched and most of the horrific, violent crime goes unreported. Police response time is over an hour.

If you live in the US and say that Detroit isn't the worst city you are wrong. It's a simple as that.

YOU HAD TO SAVE A FUCKING THUMBNAIL
>Chicago
>7 days without a murder is a happening

Have an contaminated industry area that will literally kill you slowly and probably give you cancer and poison you. Untouched since 2004 because the city has no money to decontaminate it.

Detroit, Michigan

So well known for being a shithole, it's almost internationally known to NOT go there when visiting the US

If you lived in Detroit you wouldn't have money to maintain your garden, which I guarantee would be getting stolen from anyways.

Burlington Ontario.

insidehalton.com/news-story/6076798-police-still-searching-for-theft-assault-suspect-from-burlington-bike-path/

It's the most degenerate city, Toronto is even less degenerate.

Bridgeport, CT
All of the niggers of detroit with half the history

Thanks to the devastating and unplanned management of mines under the Ruhrgebiet the whole area is filled with thousand and tenthousand of abandoned mineshafts that constantly fill with water. Even years after all mines have closed we have to pay horrible sums to keep pumping the water out of them. If we ever stop the groundwater will be poisoned and the whole area is going to sink.

We literally have to pump enormous amounts of water for all eternity.

Are we talking about Camden Indiana? Because I googled images and it just looks like a small town.

Gary Ind is definitely crap, but nothing in America tops Detroit, end of. The images you find through google don't even compare to video footage. It is literally like looking at a wartorn land.

That looks absolutely miserable.

Okay I see now you meant NJ.

No. These images of Camden NJ do not even compare to Detroit.

Negros Oriental
Negros Occidental

Estacada oregon.

You forgot Cincinnati

Chernobyl!!

>hivemind

With an unemployment rate of nearly 25%, thanks to regional coal being far more expensive than imports, you can see how miserable the economical and social situation is in Gelsenkirchen.

Most parts of the town is under immigrant control. Mostly muslims and some albanian clans. The police has No-Go Areas that won't even be patroled anymore.