HAPPENING (CIVIL WAR)

AUTHENTIC HAPPENING!

Did you know that Obama's version of Steve Bannon (Valerie Jarett) was born in Iran? She lived in Iran for the first 5+ years of her life.

Did you hear Obama's Attorney General is now calling for BLOOD in the streets and DEATH to dissenters?

Clinton, Jarett, and Lynch kept listening after FISA courts said to stop. They are going to use some kind of international intelligence sharing program as the justification of this. The information they gathered during the initial surveillance was shared with other sources who could monitor for the US and share the results.

THIS IS REAL.

What if the surprise meeting on the Tarmac on June 27th wasn't to discuss Hillary? What if it was to get the ball rolling on these wiretaps? Clinton was running to hide the crimes of the last Administration, so maybe Bill was a messenger between the two camps?

According to the timeline of events, this also happened
> June 2016: FISA request. The Obama administration files a request with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISA) to monitor communications involving Donald Trump and several advisers. The request, uncharacteristically, is denied.

They are now trying to spin this wire tap onto Lynch, and I thought they might be related.

TRANSCRIPT
> northcrane.com/2017/03/05/obama-attorney-general-valerie-jarett-confirms-that-she-ordered-trump-tower-wiretap/

TWITTER OF JARRET GRADUAL ADMISSION BY PROXY
> twitter.com/ValerieJarrett/status/838083755168382976

VIDEO OF LYNCH CALLING FOR BLOOD AND DEATH
> youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4

VIDEO OF BUSH ATTORNEY GENERAL CONFIRMING WIRETAP AUTHENTICITY
> northcrane.com/2017/03/05/video-proof-former-bush-ag-confirms-wiretaps-at-trump-tower/

Democrats seem to have a lot of Iranian operatives in their flock. Isn't Huma Abedin from Iran?

Kek won't be pleased until everything crashes down.

>northcrane
>twitter
>youtube

Nice sources you have.

>I want to believe

Praise KEK

I want to believe

PRAISE

She is scheduled to receive the Thomas Jefferson Foundation Medal of Law from the University of Virginia, is there any way to stop her??

>tfw I get to defend my country from all enemies foreign and domestic for God Emperor Trump and Chaos

KEK

saudi

>THIS IS REAL.

Typing this is real in all caps without substantial evidence does not make it real goy.

What other sources would there be if mainstream media lies?

baMp

I believe there are major happenings afoot, but so far, both articles I've ever read from Northcrane had pretty obvious errors. Clickbait-tier.

Honestly, it almost made me feel like it was actual fake news that was created after the meme came out to justify it.

Those digits, holy shit.
I guess we won't see it coming.

She lived in iran for 5 years as a child ?!

Fucking obama recruiting iranian spies wtf

Did you know that Obama's head of Homeland Security was a black Muslim?

Oil money families. Oil is thicker than blood.

HES HERE GUYS

SHADILAY!

Jesus those cankles.....

>Le Civil war meme

You guys are pathetic sometimes.

>Jeh Johnson
>Jeh

>northcrane

saged & reported
Stop spamming your shitty new website

India

Holy Fucking Numbers BanglaMan !

Them fucking cankles

Jesus fuck.

Someone needs to analyze that cankle to body ratio, this bitch is all sorts of unpruportional

braise gek

what in the hell

Is he here?

canklecity

>Isn't Huma Abedin from Iran?
Gosh, you are such a fucking idiot. A literal inbred.