Hitler's last peace offer: saving 350.000 English lives

According to Wikipedia, the Battle of Dunkirk was either the biggest military blunder in history, or it was the last of the many peace offers made by Hitler to England. 350.000 English soldiers were surrounded by superior German forces, but all the Englishmen got to retreat safely.

I was talking to my dad about this, who is extremely far from a "nazi", and he strongly believed it was a peace offer. He also showed me a book by a well-respected historian who straight up wrote that all the evidence points to it being a peace offer (or at least that that was Hitler's orders).

But, as we all know, the Hollywood-Jews are getting nervous (Imperium and Denial comes to mind) and I'm sure they'll depict the Germans as evil and dumb, letting the English troops sail away in front of their noses.

As Nolan is English himself I bet that's how it'll be depicted. I hope I'm wrong.

(Also, general WWII redpill thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god tråd, bror
du burde komme til norgetråden på Sup Forums vi trenger flere karer som deg fåvæ

I visit from time to time. But the amount of naziphobia (kek) there is sickening. It's like, a third agree with Hitler, another third agree with him but still hate him somehow, and another third needs to be thrown off helicopters.

Why didn't you write the entire filename of the pic in Norwegian? The other autists in your Sup Forums-general would lose their minds.
-------------
In Hitler's conversation with Mannerheim (a secret recording and the only one that reveals his normal voice), it's glaringly obvious that Hitler was convinced Soviet would attack, and that Germany had no other choice than to attack first:
youtube.com/watch?v=ClR9tcpKZec

Jews taking advantage of Germany's loss in WWI to attempt a communist takeover:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918

Putin saying the Bolsheviks (biggest mass murderers in history) were Jews:
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Adolf Hitler - "You Said I Was A Dreamer"
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

Ich frauge euch......
youtube.com/watch?v=8ymEKiY1UR8

Fuck off with this meme.

Hitler did NOT let us leave on purpose.

Yeah, I guess Hitler was sooo mad he was desperate for a war on two fronts. His hatred for your empire and wish for is destruction was so great that his brain short-circuited because he at the same time considered the British Empire to be as vital, as a stabilizer, as the Church.

As much as I revel at the thought of killing redcoats....

britbongs that unironically thinks uncle adolf wasn't going to kill every single englishman at dunkirk is a bottom barrel limey.

Now look at England. Sad.

>britbongs that unironically thinks uncle adolf wasn't going to kill every single englishman at dunkirk is a bottom barrel limey.

At least 350.000 did, but most of them are gone now.

This country did what it needed to
Take you revisionist fantasies and shove them up your arse

This so-called German revolution, was even less German than the Russian revolution was Russian. It was a Jewish coup, and staged while Germany was fighting a battle for life or death.

Hil sejr, broder.

>what it needed to
For what cause?

>needed to
What about arming and preparing yourself for an extremely unlikely attack, rather than starting a world war?

Hill seier, bror.

Dunkirk: the greatest retreat in history

bad idea

In the sense that people might get interested in the story and redpill themselves? Agreed. I think Jewllywood actually realized this about "Denial" and made it bomb on purpose.

the cause being what it thought was the right thing to do
with a million brits dead just 30 years prior I assure you they didn't take the decision lightly

>right thing to do
Why?

>with a million brits dead just 30 years prior I assure you they didn't take the decision lightly
Exactly, why repeat the same mistake again?