BIG POTENTIAL HAPPENING ON 3/11 - PUNISHED TRUMP'S PURIM

First - If you aren't familiar with the image attached, read it. The most relevant bit is in the lower right.

----

>Saturday is 3/11, 13th of Adar on the Jewlendar
>Purim celebrate's Haman's defeat
>Friday, Purim's Eve, is focused on Haman's ancestor (Amalek)'s defeat
>Both Haman and Amalek wanted 1 thing: to genocide the Jews

>Haman told the king, "There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the peoples in all the provinces of your realm. Their laws are different from those of every other people's, and they do not observe the king's laws; therefore it is not befitting the king to tolerate them." ...Haman planned to exterminate all of the Jews.

At Friday's service, the reading is literally "never forget":
>Deut 25:19 ...thou shalt blot out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven; thou shalt not forget [it].

To celebrate Purim,
>On the 13th of Adar (Saturday), in the afternoon, "it is customary to give [3 half-shekels or a local equivalent]... This money goes to the poor. The reason for the half-shekel is in memory of the half-shekel that was given when the Temple still stood and whose collection was announced on the first of Adar."

In walled cities, like Jerusalem, celebration is on the 15th (Monday).

ALSO HAPPENING:

Saturday afternoon or next Monday morning, the Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF will be approved. The Winklevii - (((Zuck)))'s arch-enemies. Coincidence, you say? See the part up there where the half-shekel (...bit-coin?) collection was announced on the first of Adar?

The first of Adar was 2/27 - the EXACT date that the Winklevii filed the final prospectus.

xbt.money/new-prospectus-filed-with-the-sec-for-winklevoss-bitcoin-trust-etf/

Bitcoin will soon be given the first sign of legitimacy, enriching white NEETs everywhere.

Most importantly, there will be one big question all over the news:

"Will Bitcoin eventually replace gold?"

Sorry, Shlomo - Looks like Purim is a Sup Forumsiday now.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Days_of_Repentance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any observant Jew knows what brings Amalek back yet again upon the Jewish people -- Jews failing in their religious obligations.

Trump knows this. That's why he's doing YHWH's commandments better than the Jews did... but he's doing the "gentile" version instead -- it's an amazing troll. With every attempt to stop him, the Jews are recasting themselves as the Amalek to Trump's gentile King David.

For example, here is a commandment YHWH gave to Moses:
>When the Lord your God brings you to the land that you are about to enter and possess, and He dislodges...***seven*** nations much larger than you—and the Lord your God delivers them to you and you defeat them, you must doom them to destruction: grant them no terms and give them no quarter. You shall not intermarry with them: do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons. For they will turn your children away from Me to worship other gods, and the Lord’s anger will blaze forth against you and He will promptly wipe you out.

...and Moses failed YHWH pretty hard on that one:

>They did not destroy the nations as the Lord had commanded them, but mingled with the nations and learned their ways...They shed innocent blood, the blood of their sons and daughters, whom they sacrificed to the idols of Canaan; so the land was polluted with bloodguilt. Thus they became defiled by their acts, debauched through their deeds.

But Trump upheld that commandment perfectly, if you twist it to apply to Christians. He doomed seven "Canaanite" nations to destruction and granted them no quarter. The Jews had no choice but to become our Amalekites.

He has given the Jews ten days until his new immigration stay is implemented.

They know what that symbolizes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Days_of_Repentance

Bump because I'm right but have no money to buy bitcoins

Final bump before I rewrite this for a dumber audience

Wtf is going on?

Can you explain this like I'm 5?

This jpg is absolute cancer to read - save as png

March 11th is 311 day bruh. I'm gonna be blazing it up at the 311 day concert

this is the relevant section, that was how it was when i found it. fixing the content now.

hold up mulatto, did you just say 3/11?

Soooooo... What the fuck is the habbening?

where do you get that theories about winklevii and the ETF? sauce?

This weekend is the Jewish holiday of Purim, a celebration of the Jewish victory over Haman, the original "Gas The Kikes" guy.
The Jews learned that Haman was going to gas them on Saturday, so they killed his entire tribe on Friday. Classic Jew move!

Anyway, this is one of the ways they celebrate Purim:
>On the 13th of Adar (this Saturday) "it is customary to give 3 half-shekels... This money goes to the poor. The reason for the half-shekel is in memory of the half-shekel that was given when the Temple still stood and whose collection was announced on the first of Adar."

Afterwards, Sunday is the actual celebration of victory. In walled cities like Jerusalem, the victory celebration is on Monday.

This lines up perfectly with the SEC's pending approval of the Winklevoss Bitcoin ETF, which will happen either on Saturday or on Monday morning. This date *appears* to be chosen by the SEC, but I think the Winklevoss twins actually could have chosen it by picking what day to meet with the commission.

Strengthening the case that this is intentional, the first of Adar was February 27th - the exact date that the Winklevoss twins filed the final prospectus.

This would be a great way to troll Cuckerberg and put a damper on one of Judaism's only happy holidays. The Winklevoss twins own 1% of ALL bitcoins. That's nothing compared to Zuckerberg's fortune...for now.

How I see it going down:

This weekend, the Jews will

>be happy Jew
>celebrate defeat of "nationalist menaces" Haman & Amalek
>check price of Jew gold
>"down! what!! why!?!?!"
>check news, see bitcoin hype everywhere
>these Aryan faces grinning all over TV as they outjew the jews on the jews' big weekend

bumpy

Does this mean us goyim should start buying bitcoin?

As and oldfag in bitcoin world i have to tell you... right now Bitcoin doesn't scale... right now Bitcoin can just do 7 transactions per second not 70, not 70000 just 7. This means that right now the whole world cannot run on a bitcoin monetary system.

BUT JUST A FEW WEEKS AGO THE LIGHTNING NETWORK STARTED ITS ALPHA phase. This technology will make bitcoin to be able to manage BILLIONS of transactions per second.

Learn about this technology here: lightning.network

The memes are converging. Praise kek!
Shadilay my brothers!

bump for more bitcoin stories

jews can't control or manipulate the bitcoin ecosystem thanks to the underlying blockchain-technology.

yes goyim buy bitcoin, if ETF is really getting approved you will regret it.

where do I exchange burger bucks for digi-dollars?

kraken

>that image
oh my fuck.jpg

Mischling here, the German-Russian Jew schism is very real