What will it take for Trumpkins to see the reality right in front of their faces?

what will it take for Trumpkins to see the reality right in front of their faces?

proofs

They were talking about weddings and grandchildren.

Sulu talking to the Russians.

PSSSSSSSTTTTT

The Cold War is over.

What will it take for idiots to stop posting on this board?

Putin teabagging them while Trump plays the kazoo with his ass.

yeah, cocksucking nip, they were probably all saying something like "I know the outgoing administration are trying their hardest to start a war between our nations, but don't fall for their provocations and peace can be had as soon as the American people put us in power", or something like that.

What did Obama talk to Putin about?

Post boipucci.

alternate timeline Takei is best Takei

Why is this washed up faggot such an authority on politics all of a sudden?

Takei is so retarded..... Any law broken? No? Keep walking

why do you guys give a shit about george takai so much?
wow you guys brigaded a poll

Takei is the sole reason I skipped TOS and went to TNG. Wanted to get into Star Trek but refuse to watch this fag

GO BACK TO RED-DIT GOD DAMNIT

based Xulu

>Thousands of Japanese sending letters home? What were they talking about if not the war?

>unironically putting this degenerate on something they want you to take seriously

the worst thing is it's kinda obvious this guy isn't really bright and they still take his political opinion as guidance

also kys faggot

"Ching Chong Large Penis Up Butthole In Internment Camp" - Takei

get that disgusting pedo apologist off the fp

Kek I love seeing the left do stupid shit like this.

Always jumping the gun, and then being wrong when the facts come out.

Always wrong.

You guys just keep digging yourselves into a deeper hole.

The whole world is laughing at you.

Because he never shuts up, that's why. He's probably the most tsundere for Trump celebrity out there.

I don't understand.

Governments and government party wannabees often talk with international leaders during the election cycle.

The only issue I see is that trump lied about talking to Russians. The real answer is who the fuck cares? It's not like he got funding from them or anything to his own foundation or used international money to finance his campaign.

the mirror universe always was cooler than prime

>there are infinite universes for every action we take
>somewhere, there is a straight George Sulu shilling for Trump and a gay James Woods shilling for impeachment

Regular people don't understand this.

If you look at any liberal pages, they'll all say russians are still the enemy, because they don't know shit about history.

Communism was the enemy, and they're not the USSR anymore.

>Occupy Democrats

fucking shit tier b8 kys

And who the fuck cares what Takei thinks anyways?
He's just a loud mouth chink with an opinion. And I won't even grace the horse shit Occupy Democrats puts out with an argument, it's full on bullshit there's not much to actually talk about except low intelligence liberals (as if there is another kind of liberal) being moron liberals doing dumb ass liberal things. It's designed to be bullshit and the owner has gone on record saying he meant it to be bullshit to influence people's political opinions.

SAGED let's get this fucking slide posting tf off of here it's annoying and is designed to distract from Obama-gate

Here's a present for based Takei

You know what's weird? I can totally hear Takei gushing about how wonderful Trump is in that voice of his. I find it more believable than the stuff he is actually tweeting.

le sci fi asian gay BTFO DRYMPS

inspiring

le science pocs are quantum geniuses that know all. plus he is so hilariously le randum

They were assuring the Russians that not all of us are batshit crazy like the fucking democrats who want to start a fucking kinetic war with Russia over fucking losing an election.

so you compulsively hate-read his twitter feed or something?

lol you guys just want a sensible, reasonable second US civil war

Reagan was negotiating with Iran well before the election in 1980. If Trump was negotiating ANYTHING with Putin, good for him. Maybe we can finally live in Peace with them instead of fighting wars for faggot zionist elites.

Zero fucks given for this butt-pirate.

The right wants it bad. But we're also smart enough to know not to throw the first hit.

The left keeps threatening with it, but they aren't aware of just how bad they're going to get their shit stomped in.

Thanks Topkek! We can always count on you to tell it like it is.

that pizza hut commercial w Takei playing ping pong after his excuses for adult-kid-diddling degeneracy surfaced tho

how about some actual evidence retards

not a good time for the left. they're coming off about 2 decades of continual cultural marxist victory and the right is enraged. the left is not really angry at trump, they're scared. for good reason

just shit or get off the pot already

Sage

> - George Takei

Opinion discarded