Why is it so popular to the point where it's almost considered normal to claim that white people are the worst thing...

Why is it so popular to the point where it's almost considered normal to claim that white people are the worst thing ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s
youtube.com/watch?v=laG7O1SWFiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GSmZHaw9cTs
bestgore.com/burn-victim/lynch-tire-burn-thief-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Success breeds jealousy

well because white people are currently organizing en masse the extermination of nonwhites, so nonwhites feel entitled to give them the finger on the way out

Because Jews you nu-Sup Forums faggot.

I'm ready to exterminate all of them, just pick a date and get Trump to announce it.

Pleae be b8ting otherwise kys

wtf is on that whores head?

Because white people started agree with us en masse.

Jews say all their sins are white men's, therefore avoiding any punishment for the sins.

its called guilt tripping.. i know you aren't white so you may be able to understand this...

basically they are trying to make the white people feel like the pieces of shit that they really are, so that they stop being genocidal pieces of shit

It's called a nappy. It shares the same name as a diaper because both are full of shit.

Those are jews ,D'Quan.

Because anti-Western Marxists control the media. They're responsible for this.

I wish this was true as much as you do, smelly dumb beaner scum

>white people are the worst thing ever

Only niggers are dumb enough to actually believe something like that. The kike media has been blowing smoke up their rears for decades and it's been pushed into overdrive the last few years. With trash films like "Hidden Figures" they gave the negroes a false sense of accomplishment and ability. So they think, sheeiit we don't need whitey no mo, we got this.

You're not going to successfully guilt me. I had nothing to do with something that happened hundreds of years ago. I'm not putting you on a pedestal just because you're a pee oh sea.

Because no one actually cares and it's all just a cheap marketing campaign selling a current hot topic to college kids with their parents disposable income.

exactly, and you have nothing to do with whatever impending genocides may or may not happen (aside from the possibility of you being a victim of them) so you had better stop rooting for them

white guilt.

I'll give you points for actually getting the name close.

It's funny because the opposite is actually true.

You know, we wouldn't have to listen to nogs whining if all the nogs were dead. Just a thought.

Why don't blacks stop being such criminally inclined pieces of shit and quit destroying whole cities?

>muh Jew conspiracy

fuck off nazi

fpbp

This.

Sometimes it feels like the 10s are to whites what the 50s were to blacks in terms of racism.The lack of self-awareness today is astounding.

>muh Nazi conspiracy

Fuck off cuckold

>Thinks we're genocidal demons
>Antagonizes us

Y'all aren't think this through to the very end, are you? We're so good at genocide that we've been known to do it by accident.

haha, that's a good one. those destroyed cities have largely fallen into disrepair after being abandoned, as is the natural course of nature.

white people on the other hand have a tendency to literally destroy cities full of millions of inhabitants simply for not looking like them

you won't be genociding anyone you filthy neckbeard

now please continue to squirm, in the next thread you can discuss how you and your brethren are being "raped"

cuck a doodle doo

This. Jews will claim to be white as a shield when they produce anti-white propaganda. I've seen this numerous times.

>"Aren't whites just the worst, goyim? It's OK, I'm allowed to say it because I'm white myself." - Herschel Finkelstein

>you had nothing to do with them
>but its your responsibility to stop rooting for them

Nobody was rooting for them beforehand, you absolutely stupid nigger.
Now we root for them because we see what you've become, and people would rather support genocide than support weakling males who represent the worst of society

Fpbp

Except in the 50's negroes were rightfully kept in their place because White America knew them for what they are - immoral criminal savages.

This modern anti-white nonsense is not based on any evident flaws Whites have.

Negroes have been abusing their Civil Rights for far to long and we need to look at repealing 1964.

I want to make babies with her

all i can say is you reap what you sow you absolutely pitiful degenerate

czeched

All we have to do is cut the EBT program.

Half the world hates the domineering imperial forces we once were
Half the world hates the spineless degenerate scum we've become
people have lots of reasons to hate us, why we care what the rabble thinks is beyond me

Natural course of nature? What the fuck are you talking about? Is not like you get up one day a abandon a city unless there is a evacuation or some shit.

>ywn find a sheboon as hot as this
Feels good

That happened on Obama's watch you dumb nigger.

Compare Detroit to when Whites ran it to now. Look at any black area of Chicago and compare to the White parts. Whites create and maintain and groids destroy.

White people aren't insecure about their race, so it doesn't trigger them. It's like a midget making fun of a tall person for being "lanky" or something. The tall person wouldn't even acknowledge the insult. It's pointless.

I used to ignore all this BS until I was redpilled about white demographics and how rapidly we are in decline. Now I'm fearful for the future of my race so it upsets me when I see people talking shit about whites, not because I'm insecure about our ability, but because I'm insecure about our numbers.

so "survival and supporting your race" is only okay when white people do it, right?

Literally EVERY single thing you don't like about society, you use "saving the white race" as your justification.

This may be difficult to understand, but black people like living too. So yeah, you can't blame us for fighting back against all your racist bullshit.

>we

i love seeing that word

just remember user it's you and trump versus the entire world

you have a psychic connection with trump and stevie bannon; look into their eyes, you know it's true

you're a simpleton. I suppose you think the reason whites evacuated the inner cities was because they didn't want to live around nonwhites.

>T,nigger

So us and one of the most powerful men in the world, got it. I'll stick on this side.

No, no, you're an idiot. If you believe that we're genocidal demons, and you're pissing us off, you're asking for it. Otherwise, you're a dishonest piece of shit.

>being an ironic shitposter
>2017
Have a (you)

>I suppose you think the reason whites evacuated the inner cities was because they didn't want to live around nonwhites

That's the main reason, nobody wants to live around blacks. I met a Muslim women who had to flee Detroit because of the crime. Besides, whatever the reason the Whites fled makes no difference. They left the negroes are beautiful and functioning city and what have you made of it?

They'll also claim to not be white
youtube.com/watch?v=GeixtYS-P3s

It's a combination of schools teaching children white privilege theory and the mainstream media + the feminist mafia.

t. defenseless noncountry

honestly I don't believe you're a genocidal demon, I believe you're a suckup or bootlicker, like but you can keep telling yourself you're some sort of god of war whilst shitposting on an anime forum

Notice the timing of the clickbait media's attack on honkies? Political insurance perhaps? In case Shillary lost to a straight white Republican old man they would have a narrative in play against the incoming administration. Nothing a white man does would ever be seen as legit. It's definitely working against Trump no doubt.

The worse things are likely the nicest things, also.

You know Black Peoples of Origin we're none aggressive.~ fact#
Things change.,

And blacks enslaved the whites for centuries.
So the tables turned.

Even black history tells you this.

Mainly because fewer and fewer white people are listening. I was on board with the Fuck Whitey meme for a bit — I understand that there are benefits and oldboy networks that go along with being a white man.

Trouble is, the Fuck Whitey meme is a hole with no bottom. It doesn't give me a path to greater success and happiness. And without success and happiness of my own I have none to share with others.

So I'm out.

>Why is it so popular to the point where it's almost considered normal to claim that white people are the worst thing ever?

cognitive dissonance - cultural marxism allows for many brainwashed leftist bernie sanders supporters to hate white males while supporting him

You have to be sick in the fucking head to come to the conclusion that it's white people that are the real problem.

Liberals are not capable of living in reality.

So if you were part of an objectively oppressed group being held down by one with much more money and power than you, you would give up and take it like the bitch you are?

Ever heard of "give me liberty or give me death"? I believe one of your boys said that.

It was the liberals that gave you what you know as reality.
Without liberal you'd all be slaves.

Then again, I'm not surprised, considering most of Sup Forums is too chickenshit to even be proud of their views in public.

So you're a dishonest piece of shit then. Gotcha.

One shalt conserve ones plot of salves... nein nein nein... says we.

Too many reasons to list. I'll list some that are probably the main contributors though:
History in public schools focuses on how white people enslaved blacks way too much. This begins the process. From kindergarten to your senior year, you hear about how whites oppressed blacks 200 years ago. The actual process starts when you're young. As you grow older and move through school, you continue to hear from everyone that white people are bad and it continues to get worse. Especially now, with popular celebrities not even being subtle anymore and flat out saying "fuck white people". When you also add in the destruction of tradition and family, you begin to cripple younger white children into a vulnerable, emotional state that stays with them. Either, you succumb to the program or you resist and get labelled as a bigot.

It's not, that's why people are not buying Hollywood entertainment anymore, and that's why they elected Trump.

at least I don't go around shilling for free

It started with critical race theory in the late 80s, itself an offshoot of the Frankfurt school of neo-Marxists from the 60s.

Before CRT was born, there was discussions, whispers and pamphlets among proponents of the New Left in university and academic circles, especially among student unions. The most famous of which was the SDU (Students for a Democratic Union), a left-wing radical activist group with known ties to communist organizations across America. This group handed out many pamphlets on the evils of white skin privileges, echoing sentiments by such anti-white historians such as Noel (((Ignatiev))) and Theodore W. Allen, both known members of communist groups at the time.

But it was just a radical fringe idea at the time. It wasn't until the 80s, where critical race theory first blossomed, that the idea become widespread among leading academics. Essays like Peggy (((McIntosh)))'s The Invisible Knapsack, which established the idea of white privilege that many SJWs echo today, became the curriculum of the masters and doctoral theses of sociologists of that time. Yet even then, the idea lay dormant and remained popular only among universities. But, as we now know, the idea trickled down to lower education, and eventually, in 20 years time, the essay was made required reading for most basic sociology classes.

The reason why it's popular to hate white people now is simple. Social media. The idea practically exploded among college-age adults, especially after the BLM protests. Now even the most uneducated Taisha and Trayvon can learn about why blacks can't be racist, and why whites all have privilege. And the liberal whites, already indoctrinated in the universities, have no choice but to follow the idea, developing white guilt under the guise of being "enlightened."

In short, like every other anti-white, anti-nationalist idea, it started in the universities from communist-influenced academics, and exploded into mainstream through social media.

If you're not white (or Asian,) you have more rights than I. Affirmative action.

Shilling for free, may have a greater cause, besides, time of life and death is NOT free.

At least I know what I believe in. If you're on the DNC plantation, and it is a plantation, you're going to jump when they say jump.

How much skunk you smoked today m8?

>So if you were part of an objectively oppressed group being held down by one with much more money and power than you

You're spoiled not oppressed. You nogs get welfare, put on a pedestal by the kike media, and paid millions of dollars if you can dribble a basketball. Look at how your brothers live in countries like Sierra Leon, on a couple of dollars a day, while the leader's son was buying Ferraris and mansions in Malibu.

Its not the best...
Why point @ skunt, brown weeds for wimps.

Go to bed lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=laG7O1SWFiQ

this is the sort of shilling I am talking about

if you don't realize that the dems and reps are controlled by the same people you are totally lost in a land of make believe

Its nice of you to be concerned but.. nein.
There's to much fake news te indulge in.
Tories might git away with something.

All they're doing is normalising racism. It's a win win for legitimate racists, and people who advocate for ethno nationalism.

here you go lad... this should keep you up.

youtube.com/watch?v=GSmZHaw9cTs

The fucking thumbnails for these usual 'anti white diatribe' videos are so telling.

Just look at that cunt. Look at her eyes. Those are the eyes of a genocidal sociopath of the worst order.

My anger over my people dying out keeps me up just fine lad.

wow reddit how poignant
but have you considered the fact that we didnt elect jeb bush

Glad te know of you're anger lad... glad te know.

This, the white man gets associated to all the atrocities of the jew and then the jew pretends not be white until it's convenient again.

I bet you also think Donald Trump(tm)'s The Apprentice pitted genuine talents against eachother to find out who would someday run a fortune 500 company

>you're

Was just thinking, blacks in america think because criminals were lynched 100 years ago that whitey is evil

Meanwhile:
bestgore.com/burn-victim/lynch-tire-burn-thief-africa/

It's afraid

Its personified to you.

Cuck.

>glad to know of you are anger

I'll just leave this here

>Glad te know of you're anger lad... glad te know.

Sup, cant you read, or spell... foreigners?

dipshit idiot cuck